Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
白石すみれ Sumire Shirashi in SHKD 710. She is incredibly hot and beautiful, she did some movies and quit. Very big lost to mature AV lovers.

Attachments

• 白石すみれ.JPG
    白石すみれ.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 89

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
Shes interesting. Interesting movie below

jux768pl.jpg
This is the movie I found in few days, after my JAV entry. Still it is my fresh & favorite. :)

Supernaught

Apr 27, 2015
Im enjoying this thread. I got to say I really enjoy watching the Matures on JAV. To me they're more natural looking than a lot of other actresses.

Here are some of my favorites;

Chizuru Terashima who in my opinion oozes slutiness. Her performance in MADM018 is awesome!

h_046kbkd01375ps.jpg

Mizuzu Tomizawa

240px-OBA-091.jpg

Sanada Shizue

6594-DkvzFcGylWm0d4xu.jpeg

and Maria Senou who is much better in her older years.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Im enjoying this thread. I got to say I really enjoy watching the Matures on JAV. To me they're more natural looking than a lot of other actresses.

Here are some of my favorites;

Chizuru Terashima who in my opinion oozes slutiness. Her performance in MADM018 is awesome!

View attachment 3082553

Mizuzu Tomizawa

View attachment 3082554

Sanada Shizue

View attachment 3082555

and Maria Senou who is much better in her older years.

Good eye, I always like the Mizuzu Tomizawa cover where she gives the thumbs up. I imagine her saying heeeyyy

1667175547666.png

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Why is it that every time I see Misuzu Tomizawa, I break into that old tune-"Climb Every Mountain....."

as the old saying goes- "Snow on those mountains, twelve months a year"

Reactions: Taako

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
1667327407064.png

:cool:Yo is this guy mistaken or anyone know about her 20th Nov release this guy referring to or anything? o_O

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
I would love to believe she is still active, but I have not seen anything new from her for a long time
This guy didnt reply, I checked in javlibrary but nothing except omnibus IDs, is there any other site to check, I mean in general to check future releases of stars?

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
maybe new-jav.net might have new releases, not sure-someone on this forum must have some way of checking
I meant like Javlibrary, where I could check upcoming releases from stars, I was just curious if there is more reliant source with upto date upcoming releases for stars. I just asked cos I checked Enjoji's releases in javlib but did not find any nov 20 release so I was doubting javlib. But perhaps Javlib is fine and I got plain lied by the other guy hehe. Cheers for sharing the info though, thanks.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I will keep checking- one idea may be she has performed under several different names- Hitomi Enjoji, Hitomi Enjo, Hitomi Enshiro..so may be worth checking under all these

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
I will keep checking- one idea may be she has performed under several different names- Hitomi Enjoji, Hitomi Enjo, Hitomi Enshiro..so may be worth checking under all these
I did check, nothing found at my end. I guess I just got excited for no reason, will just wait for a while, pretty sure its going to be a long wait and disappointment in the end . will share if I find anything.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Oh asianbooblover...

MLW-2127 Stepmother And Offspring Fakecest -The Dirty Desires Of A Mother In Her 50's. Yoshie Mizuno

1662965188.jpg
h_606mlw02127jp-10.jpg
h_606mlw02127jp-19.jpg
See this is what take me out of some Jav stories. Please tell me this old man isn't playing her son? Because he looks older than her lol hahaha :hehe:

Please tell the beautiful Yoshie Mizuno DID NOT have to pretend this super old guy is her son?

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
See this is what take me out of some Jav stories. Please tell me this old man isn't playing her son? Because he looks older than her lol hahaha :hehe:

Please tell the beautiful Yoshie Mizuno DID NOT have to pretend this super old guy is her son?

The industry lacks male actors. I'm sure everyone have seen this guy if they seen their fair share of movies.

He have been in mom/son movies and he's way older than some of them which makes it even more funny.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeet Roi and Taako