Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
Kei Marimura has a new book out.

outdoorlife

Senior Citizen
Sep 16, 2008
Makiemaki is active on Instagram if you like to see more images of her. I doubt she performs in adult videos. I have yet to discover any.

Last edited:
Reactions: headcrusher

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Makiemaki is active on Instagram if you like to see more images of her. I doubt she performs in adult videos. I have yet to discover any.

Yeah I know her instagram.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i watched this movies and i really like it
she have energy that hard to find nowadays
h_086iro48pl.jpg

Reactions: shinjixx and mago

CharlesH

May 13, 2008
I don't mean to be a downer with this question but I will ask it anyway; have we seen the greatest mature (50+) AV actresses already, or do you see any reason to be optimistic about great ones to be discovered?

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
I don't mean to be a downer with this question but I will ask it anyway; have we seen the greatest mature (50+) AV actresses already, or do you see any reason to be optimistic about great ones to be discovered?
I mean as long as the industry is open, there will always be one new or a "Mature" comeback that will shine on us. [depending on ones definition of greatest]

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
One can only hope their is new talent on the horizon..maybe someone who has never been in the industry before and was told they are very sexy and should try JAV, or a former star who wants to get back into it and now sees that older women have a place in this genre. At least I hope so..I love 'em!

Supernaught

Apr 27, 2015
This is a good question. When I think back of some of the performers I like and the performances they gave some of the current ones just don't cut it. Some of the newer ones seem very mechanical