Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

Supernaught- now I don't pretend to be as knowledgable in JAV as many of my forum members, but I think you are right-when I think of Ayane Asakura, Misuzu Shiratori,Yuki Matsuura, Rei Kitajima, Ryoko Murakami,etc...they seemed to have much more heat in their performances, but then again, maybe it's just nostalgia for those no longer in the business.​

outdoorlife

Senior Citizen
Sep 16, 2008
Last edited:

CharlesH

May 13, 2008
This is a good question. When I think back of some of the performers I like and the performances they gave some of the current ones just don't cut it. Some of the newer ones seem very mechanical
I also like the old-fashioned appearance of some of the classic ones...and while I'm responding, I should mention that I really prefer the grannies over the ones that are simply mature. I don't see a thread for the grannies (and I won't start one) but I'd be curious to know who enjoys the real grannies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jack1956 and mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I also like the old-fashioned appearance of some of the classic ones...and while I'm responding, I should mention that I really prefer the grannies over the ones that are simply mature. I don't see a thread for the grannies (and I won't start one) but I'd be curious to know who enjoys the real grannies.
I wanted to create a thread about gilfs (60+) but i only know a handful although i think it would be worth mentioning them.
Dood, Fuyumi Akita might be the hottest gilf ever and i salute you for showing her in your avatar, we are the only ones who like her.:peace:

CharlesH

May 13, 2008
I wanted to create a thread about gilfs (60+) but i only know a handful although i think it would be worth mentioning them.
Dood, Fuyumi Akita might be the hottest gilf ever and i salute you for showing her in your avatar, we are the only ones who like her.:peace:
I would support such a thread.

Reactions: Jack1956

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I also like the old-fashioned appearance of some of the classic ones...and while I'm responding, I should mention that I really prefer the grannies over the ones that are simply mature.

ke this

I feel like she's the only granny AV model right now. Seems like they are rare now.

h_086jrze107pl.jpg

okisyams

Aug 29, 2022
Might bit off topic but anyone can explain why Madonna release are such messy nowadays? we have JUQ-238 but no JUQ-190 or 200? and JUQ-089 just released this month

same happen with monroe label we jump from ROE-116 to ROE-127

Attachments

• madonna.PNG
    madonna.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 98

veganchef

May 25, 2019
@Mirroslav - I don't know if there was a solo video of her. It was probably singled out from a compilation video "50 year old pickups" CETD-197. She is Aoki Rikako (青木りかこ) or you might find her old stuff under Akaishi Tsubasa (明石翼).

Rikako Aoki is one of my favorites! Is she making new material?

hooters666

Dec 5, 2009
Grannies if you noticed carefully, their tits dont have much aerolas anymore and usually one small nipple on the entire breast...not sure if its a physical transformation.

any GILF expert here?

h_086iwan00004jp-6.jpg

h_086hthd00203pl.jpg

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Grannies if you noticed carefully, their tits dont have much aerolas anymore and usually one small nipple on the entire breast...not sure if its a physical transformation.

any GILF expert here?

h_086iwan00004jp-6.jpg

h_086hthd00203pl.jpg

Aging changes in the breast​

With age, a woman's breasts lose fat, tissue, and mammary glands. Many of these changes are due to the decrease in the body's production of estrogen that occurs at menopause. Without estrogen, the gland tissue shrinks, making the breasts smaller and less full. The connective tissue that supports the breasts becomes less elastic, so the breasts sag.
Changes also occur in the nipple. The area surrounding the nipple (the areola) becomes smaller and may nearly disappear. The nipple may also turn in slightly.