Status
Not open for further replies.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Sorry about the downtime over the last 2 days.

This was due to a bad hard drive.

It has been replaced.

:tea:

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Just happy to see that everything is back up and running. :relief:

Thanks chompy!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Sorry?

True, I missed the board chompy. True, I hate it that the board has had its' share of problems the last year or so,(server, hardware or whatever). But there is no need for regret, no need for any "Sorry" on your part. Just letting us know what happened was cool of you. I think we are all just glad you are back. You are the man that runs the show. This is not a paysite so I can only assume you keep this board running and dealing with the headaches out of your own desire and drive to do so. That is pretty cool of you. But that also means you can refrain from saying your sorry,(unless you spilled coffee on the server or something, lol). Thank you for all that you do.

Now some people in this world may think that I am being a "kiss ass" by saying that. But I am not looking for any personal gain, there is nothing you have that I want or am seeking to obtain. I just think that you deserve a little gratitude and respect for your unselfish work. I have no problem trying to show that. There are too many self seeking bastards out in the world today. Out to further themselves and their goals at someone else's expense, earning their money from somebody else's pocket. That is how the world is today. You on the other hand seem to do as lot for a little. I understand that and I respect that. Your ego doesn't dominate the board as far as I can see. I admire that. You and your mods work hard together to give a bunch of pervs and neo-otaku alike a place to be. For free.

No my friend, you don't need to use the word "sorry" to us. Not as far I am concerned. I am just glad to see the board up and running again. Thank you again for all that you do.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there truly is a curse on our server...

nearly the complete hardware set now once was broken...

illuminatus3

Akiba Citizen
Oct 9, 2007
I agree with Ceewan, no need for apologies. This was a short downtime. Glad to see the forum back online! I wasn't quite ready to retire yet:snicker:

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Unfortunately, hard drives die too...

Anyway, welcome back Akiba-Online !

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Yep, what Ceewan said.
Although I was less than 12 hours away from checking in to rehab!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.