Previous Downtime (again, again, again)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Apologies for the downtime for the past two days
This was due to an unresolved issue relating to our previous downtime :victim:

The forum is back as it was the second it went down, though as always, please let us know if you notice anything weird.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
It's scary when akiba is gone! :cry:

But now that it's back, everything is cool! :goodmood:

Thanks for all the work you do, chompy! And thank you to all akiba staff!

Onichan81

Master of Space and Time
Dec 6, 2009
Hope that this was also the last one...

Good to see the forum back!!

yugang717

Oct 15, 2009
I do not know how the coming of these two days.:why2:

Fortunately, the Forum is back, hope to stop similar things.

Flash03

Dec 9, 2009
Last few days i though this website is gone man.

Wow is back online again Akiba. Haa

Thank you Chompy for solving the problem.

wat3v3r

May 24, 2009
WB Akiba :cozy:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
You were missed Chompy, Akiba-Online and friends, (both those I have here already and those I have yet to meet).

Hell I was beginning to think you were just waiting for all your mods to come back from vacation, lol.

I still have a few routes left to beat in Sengoku Rance, (one of these days I will lift Moris' curse) so I didn't miss you guys as much this time. But miss you I did. Welcome back!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
No, all happened only because I was sick in my bed suffering from a bad cold I caught when I was on a one day Christmas vacation, nice present though...

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
In times of tracker being closed, chinesesp2p sites hunted and many other problems... concern to see a favorite site down.

Welcome back. d(゜Д゜)

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
In times of tracker being closed, chinesesp2p sites hunted and many other problems... concern to see a favorite site down.

Welcome back. d(゜Д゜)

yeah, tough year for P2P sites so I always worry when this site goes down as well. I miss MiniNova and TPB sure went through some shit storm this past year,(they are currently having server issues as I type this and no one is able to upload), you never really know for sure who is going to be up and running or for how long.

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
Wow, two days without Akiba and going crazy!!! I am very addicted.

dan2

Dec 25, 2009
2 days ago, I though this website was banned.
But now, Akiba is online again.
THX!

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Welcome back! .... now where did you guys hide the Japan Discussion area? It was working when the forum came back online, now ten hours later, it is completely gone. :(

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Welcome back! .... now where did you guys hide the Japan Discussion area? It was working when the forum came back online, now ten hours later, it is completely gone
MySQL managed to drop some of our forums last night during a repair. The reasons are as yet unknown.

It shouldn't be too hard to fix, the thread and post content isn't gone, just the identifiers, and we know exactly which tables were modified.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.