Previous Downtime (again, again, again)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seattlemagician

Dec 29, 2009
I can't search on JAV Uncensored Downloads

Hi There,

As of yesterday, I could do an Advanced Search on "Uncensored" JAV Downloads but that category appears to now be missing in the Advanced Search window. I just thought you'd like to know.

Cheers,

seattlemagician :)

asialvr

Banned
Sep 25, 2009
The site appears to be much much faster today, than in previous weeks...!!

Thanks Chompy and team!

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
Hardware error

Where is that picture from anyway? I like it much more than the "fail whale". It would make a great desktop if it were larger.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
I just found it on 自作PC on 2chan a while ago. Kept it because it looks cute. No idea who did the picture.

Incidentally, I just did a google search for the text in the picture (はーどでぃすくえらー ) and a lot of the hits were relating to akiba-online's downtime...

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Thanks man. His style is really distinctive huh.

Skiburnaut9

Floating
Dec 18, 2009
A lotta lotta 404's (not 504's) ....

I thought about starting a new thread, but decided to just bump this one instead.

I've been getting LOTS of 404's "Page not found" recently (last couple of weeks). (And not the 504's we used to get in times past.) It's okay when I'm just perusing threads - a refresh (or 2 or 3 or 4) will bring a page up. But it can sometimes be a real problem when trying to post a thread response, and is almost always a problem when the post includes attachments.

Is everything okay up there in that skybox? Just wondering ...
(I apologize if I'm being a nuisance.)

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I got a similar problem since a couple of days. I won't call it 404 error though.
When browsing random pages or posting stuff, often the loading crashes, and there is an error telling me that the server was "disconnected", after one or more refresh it's coming back.
I'm not sure if it happens at any time, but at least in the evenings (GMT+1 time).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it happens at least from 8:00 a.m. (GMT+1) to ~ 9:00 p.m. - so most of the day...

opening pages often crashes without error messages, yesterday and today was pretty awfull, I got only 1 error message though in that time period (Gateway time out).

Status
Not open for further replies.