Declining quality of the rips

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
RUNBKK got a new megapack of FHDMKV and WMV with no watermarks out..check it out in sukebei

if i have time or someone else does..post it here

I don't know if the movies come from justjavhd or if the guy upload his own library. Either way, his work is excellent !

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
You need to understand what is availability and accessibility.

I know who is NIKE... those were the days.

Maybe I am a simple person. I'm fine with SD and yellow/white watermark on the left/right. Those are ads. I don't have 100 TB of space. Nor I have 100 GB connection. I normally look for the lowest size.

So yea, feel free to blame me.

You didn't complain about bad files so I'm not blaming you. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of the people who do complain.

I only watch SD too, but I download HD to avoid the watermarks and make non-watermarked SD versions to share.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
I hate this shit now!!

B ecareful of the flood of torrents labeled FHD or HD

Take for instance these 2 torrents..don't let the size listed fool you one says 3.8gb and one says 3.2gb..but if you cut out the crap stuff in the torrent they are both almost the same size....

but both have watermarks..its just which one has the least amount of watermarks

[Thz.LA][Thz.la]ipx-111 has your thz watermarks

0309ipx111-h264 have the fucking watermarks on both sides..look at the screenshot

so pick your poison

Attachments

• ipx-111_screenshot.jpg
    ipx-111_screenshot.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 66
  • [Thz.LA][Thz.la]ipx-111.torrent
    17.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 0309ipx111-h264.torrent
    162.1 KB · Views: 190

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
I hate this shit now!!

Take for instance these 2 torrents..don't let the size listed fool you one says 3.8gb and one says 3.2gb..but if you cut out the crap stuff in the torrent they are both almost the same size....

0309ipx111-h264 have the fucking watermarks on both sides..look at the screenshot

so pick your poison
I don't even dl now. Shit is unenjoyable

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009
I hate this shit now!!

so pick your poison

That group now reduced the watermark on one side only in HD but still keeping the video ads. 480p or 360p as same old yellow watermarks.

Thz now picking up the speed with them but seems like both have same file size. Like Thz and this "hjd2048" group have same video source. So I remove the video ads when re-encoding to SD.

Thz have watermark on bottom and this "hjd2048" on top.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
It's not about one file or 2 if u want to have a big collection u will suffer from the size issues soon or later , for me I started with the FHD now SD is what I always prefer , and my collectio is over 1000 titles and the last ones took way less space than the first ones
You need to understand what is availability and accessibility.

I know who is NIKE... those were the days.

Maybe I am a simple person. I'm fine with SD and yellow/white watermark on the left/right. Those are ads. I don't have 100 TB of space. Nor I have 100 GB connection. I normally look for the lowest size.

So yea, feel free to blame me.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
My own humble opinion on the state of the union: thz.la is somewhat catching up to speed on their release schedule again. But I also notice dioguitar (if that's the official/defacto name of that group AKA yellow-watermark) might be getting better?

Looking at two different screen caps of SSNI-178, one is 2.3GB (480p) another is 6.95GB (1080p) both look like dioguitar watermark but the new top right corner light grey watermark over the blurred IPPA+studio (legit) watermark. It's only 2x worse (not 1000x) than the thz.la watermark. A big change is that the SD ver also use this less-evil watermark and it's reduced to 2 lines of text (from 3) (see Julia lost a nipple)

Thz.la is still my preferred source. But if dioguitar's watermark is now less evil than before, and his release schedule is probably faster than thz.la and perhaps his frame rater is marginally better? Maybe I'm open to switching.

Last edited:
Reactions: cavarra

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
My own humble opinion on the state of the union: thz.la is somewhat catching up to speed on their release schedule again. But I also notice dioguitar (if that's the official/defacto name of that group AKA yellow-watermark) might be getting better?

Looking at two different screen caps of SSNI-178, one is 2.3GB (480p) another is 6.95GB (1080p) both look like dioguitar watermark but the new top right corner light grey watermark over the blurred IPPA+studio (legit) watermark. It's only 2x worse (not 1000x) than the thz.la watermark. A big change is that the SD ver also use this less-evil watermark and it's reduced to 2 lines of text (from 3) (see Julia lost a nipple)

Thz.la is still my preferred source. But if dioguitar's watermark is now less evil than before, and his release schedule is probably faster than thz.la and perhaps his frame rater is marginally better? Maybe I'm open to switching.

dioguitar is still ass shit. I know all Chinese sites he posts in. Everyone hates his shitty rips and greedy attitude.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well it's 3:59, double of typical full length vid, it's still the "standard" 1400 kbps (IIRC). Blame not the ripper, blame the S1/Yua Mikami for overworking. (I do worry there's just equal (not more) good fappable minutes in this 4 hr boinathon as in her typical 2 hr vid)

2.3GB for 480p? Yikes!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Well it's 3:59, double of typical full length vid, it's still the "standard" 1400 kbps (IIRC). Blame not the ripper, blame the S1/Yua Mikami for overworking. (I do worry there's just equal (not more) good fappable minutes in this 4 hr boinathon as in her typical 2 hr vid)
See that's what I get for not doing the research :confused:

GekkoE7

javdesu.com
Aug 31, 2009
Looking at two different screen caps of SSNI-178, one is 2.3GB (480p) another is 6.95GB (1080p) both look like dioguitar watermark but the new top right corner light grey watermark over the blurred IPPA+studio (legit) watermark.

I will update the SD when Thz releases this code.

EDIT : Just noticed that Julia nipple code is different (PPPD-635), I did posted Thz HD but SD is from early released HD of that dioguitar. I will update this SD later today.

EDIT : PPPD-635 > Updated SD with Thz version.

Last edited:

arnoldlayne

Oct 2, 2015
I downloaded a new Thz by mistake and its still unwatchable, makes me feel like Im having a seizure its so stuttery. I thought maybe they would take a break to fix their capture problems but no, still a mess.

NecessaryEvil

Sep 23, 2008
I downloaded a new Thz by mistake and its still unwatchable, makes me feel like Im having a seizure its so stuttery. I thought maybe they would take a break to fix their capture problems but no, still a mess.
Are your codecs updated? I use MPC and find that most problems with ThZ rips are fixed with updated codecs.