Can u give me some great JAV when mother and daughter get rapped/assaulted/groped together?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

albunny32

Jun 10, 2021
if u can include also the same but with some added bdsm or piss and throatfuck action would be great,

p.s: don't judge me

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
AVOP-072 fits the bill and one of my favorites. RBD-944 stars Reiko Sawamura. RCT-670 is pretty great too. URE-35 is outstanding.

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
a lot of them out there but good ones are hard to find eh. I need committed good r*** acting. AVOP-072 was epic.

I also enjoyed
RKI-001
rki001pl.jpg
it starts with mother teaching daughter how to cook, wife duties. she was about to get married. then because of debt she had to marry some yakuza guy, both get r***ing together in the climax. I LOVE that cover. front cover making them look so clean and elegant, wedding dress and kimono...back cover is them being brutally r***ing haha, their sobbing bukkaked faces and the bottom left pic of them hugging. I hate how the quality was so bad back in the day, this deserves to be FHD.

SHKD-540
shkd00540pl.jpg
The shot of them forced to look at each other being r***ing as sex slaves is easily my fav.

For more recent stuff I think the DASD series is pretty good.
DASD-796
DASD-796.jpg

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
I suspect AP418 may be right up the OP's alley.

ap418pl.jpg

Funny how I came across this one, which I just watched last night. I started a thread about boobs pressed against glass, looking for titles featuring it. After running "glass" in a title search I came up with a bunch of applicable titles, of which this was one of them.

It features three pairs of women, three MILFs and three daughters, being r***ing by home invaders. Mommy gets r***ing outside on the patio, sometimes in standing doggy with her boobs pressed against the glass. And she watches daughter being r***ing on the inside. Then mommy is brought inside and they are r***ing/creampied together. And per the OP's interests, there is deep throating, to varying degrees, in each segment. It's not bad.

Reactions: shawn720s

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, you can check it out, but I have to say that last night I did watch AVOP72 that you guys mentioned up thread and that is very hard to beat. Pretty much any other title you're going to find in this genre is going to be tame by comparison. Not just for this specific r*** fantasy, but all r*** scenarios. I haven't seen anything else in JAV quite like that one. I've seen rougher sex, but I'm not sure I've seen any JAV title where the humiliation theme is played to that extreme. That is some evil shit right there man, even by JAV standards.

My only issue with it goes to why I have always preferred solo titles in JAV. Because in titles with more than one actress, one of them is inevitably sexier than the others, and I find it frustrating when the focus is off the one I like the most. In this title, Ai Uehara is way sexier than the other two actresses. When it starts with all three getting r***ing at once, which is about 2 hours in, I was frustrated by the use of a single camera which kind of wandered from one close up to another, when I either wanted to see a wide camera perpective so I could see the whole scene at once, or just a focus on what was happening with Ai's character.

The acting in that one is beyond good though. Especially the mom. If they give out the equivalent of Oscars for JAV, she should have gotten one for that.

One thing I thought was extra cool about this one was when they split framed certain shots with the same shot from the Hentai comic the movie is based on.

I watched it from a streaming site last night where the video quality wasn't great and it kept pausing and restarting because of limited bandwidth. I also had it in my filejoker queue for download but was screening it by streaming before deciding whether to download. After watching it on streaming, I'm cancelling the filejoker tab because it isn't for a 1080p version. Must find a 1080p version for download. Do not ruin this one by watching it with less than the best available video quality. Anyway, thanks for recommended that one!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda