Girls can make you crazy when seeing their orgasm?

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
For me, seeing girls get orgasm is the most exciting part when watching AV. And if the final scene end up with a creampie / nakadashi, it would be a perfect movie. In the climax, the girl's body become wild with uncontrolable actions. Some trembles unstoppably, like having an electricity run through her body. Some tighten up all of their muscles with the body bend like a shrimp while others squirt "love juice" like a waterfall.

But that's all physic reaction of human body. The most important thing to me is that i knew the girl was enjoying the sex. And she was satisfied by her partner during all of her scenes this day.

There're so many JAV idols with cute face, nice body, good acting skill (such as blowjob, handjob, boobjob...) in the industry, but i belive that there're not many girls can show us her great orgasm.

So, can we share with each other about this topic? And name of some girls that make you crazy with their orgasm?

For me, the girl that i love the most now is Maria Ono, althought she's not in the A-list.

#cover.jpg

Maria don't also have nice body, great boobs, pinky nipple or stretched ass. She's so tiny (just 150 cm), and i was attracted by her face. Her body is very sensitive, even with every single little action and easily turn-on.

When in climax, "love juice" squirt from her vagina like river. Her moans, her actions and everything... just simply perfect. I'm still collecting all of her movies till now, even censored and uncensored. She's very naught. You can find her in many genre, including very harcode like anal, double penetrated, restraint, BDSM... but in my hobby, i don't like them.

Uncensored: you should take a look at every uncensored movie of her.

Censored: recommend with:

NHDTA-411
1nhdta411pl.jpg

NHDTA-551

1nhdta551pl.jpg

SDMT-736
1sdmt736pl.jpg

SDMU-025
1sdmu025pl.jpg

I will be back later with other girls that i love in this topic!

Last edited:

lizska69

May 3, 2017
Like your topic and I hope you and others will post more of their favourites.

I discovered this lovely lady recently when I saw JUY-344 (wich is a great G/G movie btw) I can´t put my finger on it but it´s something about her that I find very hot. She really likes sex and take a look at RKI-454 to see what I mean. She is destroyed in that movie, but in a good way ;)

Rino Kirishima

rino-kirishima-7.jpg

Here are two examples

PRTD-005

prtd00005pl.jpg

RKI-454

rki00454pl.jpg

Attachments

• rino-kirishima-7.jpg
    rino-kirishima-7.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 68

michilinda

Jun 21, 2010
Maria Ono caught my eye for that very reason in Tokyo Hot n0763. Check it out. She seems to have had a very good time in that movie.

Reactions: crazykiss

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
Like your topic and I hope you and others will post more of their favourites.

I discovered this lovely lady recently when I saw JUY-344 (wich is a great G/G movie btw) I can´t put my finger on it but it´s something about her that I find very hot. She really likes sex and take a look at RKI-454 to see what I mean. She is destroyed in that movie, but in a good way ;)

Rino Kirishima

View attachment 1269437

Oh, thank you. I will try with Rino Kirishima's movie! It seems that she's quite pretty!

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
For me, seeing girls get orgasm is the most exciting part when watching AV. And if the final scene end up with a creampie / nakadashi, it would be a perfect movie. In the climax, the girl's body become wild with uncontrolable actions. Some trembles unstoppably, like having an electricity run through her body. Some tighten up all of their muscles with the body bend like a shrimp while others squirt "love juice" like a waterfall.

But that's all physic reaction of human body. The most important thing to me is that i knew the girl was enjoying the sex. And she was satisfied by her partner during all of her scenes this day.

There're so many JAV idols with cute face, nice body, good acting skill (such as blowjob, handjob, boobjob...) in the industry, but i belive that there're not many girls can show us her great orgasm.

So, can we share with each other about this topic? And name of some girls that make you crazy with their orgasm?

For me, the girl that i love the most now is Maria Ono, althought she's not in the A-list.

View attachment 1269077

Maria don't also have nice body, great boobs, pinky nipple or stretched ass. She's so tiny (just 150 cm), and i was attracted by her face. Her body is very sensitive, even with every single little action and easily turn-on.

When in climax, "love juice" squirt from her vagina like river. Her moans, her actions and everything... just simply perfect. I'm still collecting all of her movies till now, even censored and uncensored. She's very naught. You can find her in many genre, including very harcode like anal, double penetrated, restraint, BDSM... but in my hobby, i don't like them.

Uncensored: you should take a look at every uncensored movie of her.

Censored: recommend with:

NHDTA-411
1nhdta411pl.jpg

NHDTA-551

1nhdta551pl.jpg

SDMT-736
1sdmt736pl.jpg

SDMU-025
1sdmu025pl.jpg

I will be back later with other girls that i love in this topic!

Really like to see pretty girls reach orgasm and enjoying the fucking.
There are some similar titles related to the last photo that I have came across with pretty women.
Can't remember the titles though.

Also, i like pretty women being masturbated/fingered.
Either through the panties or directly slip the hand into the panties and fingered by someone else.
When the moans gets louder and louder and the facial expression of enjoying the fingering makes me very excited.
Some of the ladies' moans are very enjoyable to listen to.
And makes you think whether they are suffering in pain or releasing their pleasure to us.

Thanks for starting this thread.

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
do you ever questioned: “what make a girl great when having sexed".

or "will the S-curve body drive you crazy?".

in my opinion, these are not the most important parts with a woman when having sex. the best thing i love is the feeling, the emotion, and the thought that i know she's will be orgasmed. compare with those feeling, the S-curve body is nothing if the girl don't really feel the moment there. i'm really afraid of fake moan, fake emotion and a girl that like rock in sex.

so i found this amazing girl just the day before yesterday with the movie DCV-012.

118dcv012pl.jpg

it's an movie like documentary film, when the male actor play as an reporter and report about AV's actress daily life. in these series, AV idols introduce us their home, tell us about their life, their hobby, their childhood, their dream. and for sure - in the end - they will be fucked. it's very interesting script because the movie will bring you not sex only, but also the feeling to know the girl you watch.

and the girl that i love is the first girl with cute glasses. her name is Riko Hanasaki.

118sga00074jp-1.jpg

yeah! i know you will wonder why i like her because she's very normal. not pretty, no S-curve body, if not to say she's get a little abdominal fat. in short, she has nothing special. but the thing that i remembered is her tears running down when she tell us about her mom. and after that, i find out that she really really intense. she can reach orgasm so many times in just 1 sex scene. and when reaching the orgasm, she twitch like crazy.

after this movie, i started to find about her. and with the APAK-169, you can't hardly believe that she reach orgasm nearly 30 times in the final scene (as i counted... hehehe). it's like she's cumming in every 30s second. so crazy! i've never seen any girl like that before.

and for sure, this movie will be one of my favourite from yesterday.

apak169sopl.jpg

another movie that you can take a look is JUY-115 when Riko was being fucked unstoppably from the beginning till the end. i always love movies with the continues fuck genre.

juy115pl.jpg

P/S:

but there're one thing that i believe it will make her special is Riko don't like any girl that can easily get orgasm that we used to see in AV industry. she don't squirt! that's make the scene become more realistic than squirt too many.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s