Bully lesbian OL inflicts hellish enema torture on pure-hearted one

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

The scene is from CINEMAGIC's "Women bullied girl" series, the second of their compilation movies featuring lesbian torture, [CMN-083].

The stars are RUNA, Mari Kikukawa, Maki Tomoda, Shino Ozawa, Yuria Hidaka, Yui Kuriyama, Hitomi Himeno, Ryo Natsume, Kei Shinohara, Saki Asaoka, Saki Momoka, and Shinobu Igarashi.

There is a good likelihood the actresses from the screen shots below are included in the above cast list... especially the elegant-loking woman who plays the victim, because she looks like "somebody."

If we can I.D. one or both of the actresses, then the identification of the film may become easier. This particular scene involves the bully having tied up the victim (who wears eyeglasses at the outset), and a male co-conspirator assists in preparing a monstrous enema.

There is a lot more to the movie than this one featured scene, of course; I would appreciate it if you can pin the movie down.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The identifying "card" for the movie, if you can read Japanese.

attachment.php

Close shot of the villainess.

attachment.php

Please get your hand off my ass.

attachment.php

Close shot of the attractive heroine.

attachment.php

This must be what they mean with "Scent of a Woman."

attachment.php

The male partner swings into action

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is a lot of liquid in that thing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thar she blows.

attachment.php

Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I am very impressed that you got to the bottom of this one, ShinnAsuka... bravo, and you certainly have my appreciation.

Just did some "translation" reading, and it appears the lady president catches our sweet heroine masturbating in the restroom, and applies "tainted disciplinary shame"...

... "Excretion sound obscene and bitter cry echoing in the office which was transformed into a battlefield shameless!"

Those of you who think this one may be a kick, here is an easy 576 MB way to get your hands on it.