Please..!! I would really appreciate any help

unmystic

Oct 28, 2008
Hello, a couple of months ago i donwnloaded a movie of a girl, but i dont remember her name.

If somebody have any clues, i will really appreciate it.

I remember the following sequences :)

The opening sequence of the studio is a fairy fliying :) hehe like tinkerbell or something like that :) if somebody knows the studio, maybe that could be a nice place to start :)

It starts with the girl dressed as a secretary, with a short skirt, taking notes of something that her boss is saying, then the boss asks her to bring him some cofee. Then after she gives it to him, he tricks the situation, and spills the cup of coffe on to his pants, then she looks for a napkin to dry him, and he grabs her hand and makes her "dry" his penis...

The next scene, is with the secretary alone, in the office of the boss, cleaning and ordering stuff, and then she finds a vibrator and some sex toys on a drawer (the boss leaved them intentionally there) so after she sees there is nobody around, she starts msterbating with the toys, so the boss appears and starts to fuck her with a nice BDSM scene.

The next scene, the boss puts a vibrator inside her, and makes her walk thfough the office, to make some copies of a work, then, while she is walking, he turns on the vibrator and the girls gets very aroused, after that, she goes to the bathroom and starts to masterbate

The next scene, the boss grabs her and put an enema inside her, filling her ass with water, and then they go to a store. The girl feels the need to put the water outside her, but the WC is closed, so they go to a corner of the store and he makes sure nobody is watching, after that, the girl crouch and starts to pour all the water outside her ass, while the boss looks, then they get out of the store.

The rest of the movie i couldnt see it, because the avi was corrupted.:cry5:

Please if anybody have seen it, can you help me, or at lest give me a clue on how to get an idea of the actress..?? thanks, i will really appreciate it :):bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Probably CMC-048 starring Mikage Sakata (坂田美影)

Check the screenshots to see if that's the one.
cmc048s_02.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

unmystic

Oct 28, 2008
Last edited by a moderator: