Lesbian Brats Humiliating Their Teachers

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

Member Odonkor threw out this query, that is how I learned of the clip he pointed to. His thread involved a second clip, and I'm afraid the thread is now going to get lost in the crowd, so I'm creating a new thread to focus attention on this particular identification.

In addition, I'd like to pose a second question of a "discussion" nature, which will give this thread greater relevance.

attachment.php

Some of the students of the film in question; lass at right is an adult victim.

I LOVE movies where young whippersnappers get the better of their supervisors, or other adult authority figures. Months ago I composed a post entitled "Pigtailed Devils" examining this limited sub-genre. The trouble is... there are far too few films exploiting this particular and perverse idea.

attachment.php

A couple of the teachers

The clip in question has been labeled "Lesbian Humiliation Gang Bang," and it is pretty wonderful. (You may view the flick by clicking on that link.)

attachment.php

Close-up of a student

A bunch of brats in school uniforms (what is that headgear, by the way... construction helmets?) first get the better of three adults, teachers or school administrators, take down the adults' bottoms, and then play leapfrog over the now-bent women. (The first student is so painfully unathletic, it's hilarious.)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Examining a teacher; she might be "somebody" who is recognizable..?

Next, the kiddies focus their deviltry on two of the hapless ladies, partly and wholly strip them, paint the nude body of one (winding up with quite a work of art!), and finally engage in strap-on action, even to the tune of a double penetration!! (The scene culminates in a squirting dildo; I thought I had seen a lot of smut, but I have never encountered ejaculating plastic before.)

attachment.php
attachment.php

A look at the second teacher

The "Discussion" nature of this thread involves the question: Do you know of other movies such as this?

attachment.php

Another View of Teacher Two

Most importantly, I (and undoubtedly Odonkor as well... probably a number of you now, too) hope a knowledgeable party can get to the bottom of this terrific mystery movie.

Here are the screen shots:

Thank you heaps for your consideration.

Last edited:

Lokoman

Apr 1, 2012
the film referred to the topic, is CRPD-181, if you want I can upload it for you, unfortunately I do not know other movies this topic :notagain:

ps: sorry my english, I'm from Brazil :hi:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Dear Lokoman, thank you very much for coming up with the answer... and thank you as well for your very kind offer.

While I can't do torrents, others might benefit by the information you provided, Gir633... very kind of you. What convenient timing for Member Ydfire to have put that torrent up only days ago. He also put up another Lesbian-torment-schoolgirl related one from that period, put out by CROSS, CRPD-189 - starring the irresistible Nao.

No wonder this movie sounded so wonderful, put out by CROSS as it turned out. They produce some very marvelous movies.

"Shaved Staff Room" forms part of the translated title for CRPD-181, with the translated description:

Child anal r*** an adult, and disorder in the classroom to lewd pervert! The graffiti on the body restrained flower arrangement, in your play rope to leapfrog in the ass teacher, and strap-on dildo inserted in agony Ass. Young and old lesbian union 8P the end! Three female teachers and five ? grade Shaved Sparta is reversed cruelty and Eros innocent! Fucking funny factor!

I had wondered who the pretty actress was playing the first teacher (the one with the thin face); from the cast listing, I am guessing...

Nene Mukai is the student I identified above with the caption, "Close-up of a student."

Asami Fujimoto is the student, perhaps, from the top photo - standing at left.

Ako Shiina plays another student, not pictured above. Ako has also appeared in CRPD-189, and another CROSS film from the same period and in a similar vein, CRPD-182.

attachment.php

Ako Shiina, from JSBD06

Hina Naruse almost definitely seems to be the second teacher, the one who gets her body painted.

That leaves Yu Miyazaki... she has only four films credited at DMM, none of which she stars in. I wonder if she might be the first teacher.

I got excited, by the way, when I came across what appeared to be a direct download for the movie we are discussing... but when I investigated further, it turned out to be from that Javakiba site, which requires a password you have to pay for. That is so immoral, to make money off of material one does not own the rights for.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011