Forgotten JAV - schoolroom bullying/continuous theme

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Hi all,

So I've lost track of a JAV I liked (and I also may have lost it completely in a HDD crash).

It's basically four teens in a schoolroom setting, and in every scene, a schoolboy comes in and begins to molest/screw one or two of the schoolgirls. The remaining girls ignore the action/feign ignorance.

This happens serially, in one scene after another, to all of the same actresses, except for one, a kind of bully/mean girl boss.

In the final scene, she is the one who gets molested/screwed, and all the other girls are aware of it and taunt/torment her while she gets it.

The first scene is in a classroom/study group, one girl gets it. The second scene is in a locker room, with two girls and bathing suits perhaps? And the final scene with the bully is back in the original classroom.

Sorry this is so vague! No title/actress names - if I knew that I could find it myself!

If anyone can help me ID this I would be eternally grateful! It's a hot JAV!

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
is it MIAE-312?
OMG yes it is! Thanks so much! I have looked at over 300 covers in the "schoolgirl" category at javlibrary.com. And I was up to 8/18, two months away from finding it! Lol thanks a ton. Now to see if I can find it on my HDD and/or re-DL!

MIAE-312 I Am Ignored By Bullying And I Can Ignore It Even If I Insert It
miae312pl.jpg