[IDed][RCT-734]買い物はいつも「妻払い」人によっては「母払い

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hi:

maybe 1 or 2 months ago I watched a movie in which (at least) one scene was located in a restaurant. A woman and her son (?) went there. After a short talk with the waitress at the counter the son (?) was guided to a table while a waiter starts having sex with the woman (don't know if she ordered it). Later they move to a table with some other male guests and having sex on the table. The guest fondle here. And the scene ends on another table on which an older couple is sitting and talking with each other while they have sex there.

If I can remember it correctly there was a basket at the counter from which the waiter takes a condom at the beginning of scene. But I'm not 100% sure. And the son (?) is playing a game (maybe a Gameboy, NDS or mobilephone).

The whole movie consisted of a few scene, but I can't remember the others. Hopefully that description will be sufficient to find that movie.

schneckenschnabel

Jan 30, 2013
Do you have a rough estimate from what time that movie was? VHS time, modern HD time or something like that.

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
It wasn't a VHS - therefore the quality would have been too good. But HD... I think it was SD, but I'm not 100% sure.
I already skimmed through some movies I watched lately, but couldn't find it. If I would have to guess I would say it's a Rocket production because only they have that kind of situations in their movies in which having sex in front of others is totally normal and none of the people surrounding the ones having sex take as the normal as breathing. Unfortunately I only couldn't find any movie - at least not in the ones I watched recently. The next thing I tried was "throwing" some Japanese words into the search at DMM. But unfortunately I didn't help much. :(

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I thought it might be something from the low sex hurdle series, but the only restaurant scene (in part 6) that I could find doesn't match your description, so I have no idea. If I happen to bump into it I'll let you know.

Reactions: CodeGeek

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I think it is the right one. The scene around the 55 minute mark has the son playing on his gameboy and the condoms in a basket on the counter bits.
Noname.jpg
Noname.jpg

Apparently the premise of the movie is that aside from paying with a creditcard, these places also have a paying with sex option.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks a lot, Electromog and schneckenschnabel. :)
Yes, I'm amazed like you, ohgodtoomch. ;)

When Electromog mentioned that series I also looked through all of the thumbnails. But as he already wrote I also couldn't find that scene.
When I went online a moment ago, scrolled down and saw that cover posted by schneckenschnabel I instantly knew: "That's it. That's the movie."
Electromog already posted some of the thumbnails. And if you have a look at the DMM page of the movie you'll see that it is the 2nd scene. :)
Paying with sex? Interesting. Back then I didn't notice it. And since I don't understand Japanese... :(

Thank you all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.