Blown Away by the Beauty of a Babe from SHE-278

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

Was watching a trailer at the end of another movie, and when this woman from A Son Who Swore He Couldn't Possibly Get a Hard-On From His Mother is Given a Show in Which She Reaches Orgasm. If He Gets a Stiffy, His Penalty is to Cum Right Inside of Her! [SHE-278], I paid stiffy attention!

SHE-278-1.jpg SHE-278-2.jpg SHE-278-3.jpg

SHE-278-4.jpg

Whatta stunner.

She is Lady #1:

Lady #3 ain't bad either:

SHE-278-5 - Lady #3.jpg

Worked over by Froggy (A.K.A. "The Luckiest Man in Show Business," foreground) and Dorky. How any woman can reel in the realm of their senses at the hands of these two, why, I just don't understand it.

(Blast HOT ENTERTAINMENT! Their product often features eye-openers, yet they've generally never gotten into the habit of crediting their actresses.)

834 MB.

Thanks, loads.

EDIT:

Turns out SHE-278 has a total of four actresses, not three.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
But... B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but...

How'd you do that?

(No, really; how did you? Oh, God... you're too much, Ohgodtoomuch.)

Ahhhhhh, I keep forgetting to check JavLibrary for cast listings.... I just check Sougouwiki, and if that comes up dry, I don't know where else to turn. I see JavLibrary has listed Satomi Usui on its page for SHE-278, but (assuming you did not recognize by sight, and had a prior familiarity with these ladies) WHERE in the world did you go for the other two?

(Now that I see how proficient you are, I might be asking more frustrating HOT ENTERTAINMENT questions...)

Regardless, muchas thankias, Señor OGTM.