NHDTA-645 Cover Girl

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

NHDTA-645-2.jpg

NHDTA-645.jpg

The movie has a cast of four, and naturally Sougouwiki would leave the fourth one (from the fourth and last scene) unidentified. Maybe you will recognize her from something else... she has great expressions.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: joker9450

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Nagaura, I appreciate your taking a crack at this.

Looked into Minami Wakana...

TMAM-050.jpg
TMAM-050

TMAM-052.jpg
TMAM-052

APAA-281.jpg
APAA-281

I'm not seeing much of a resemblance... I can see the hairstyle bears a similarity, what with being short...

I took another look at the screen shots I had provided above, and our mystery woman, I noticed, has a distinctive-looking nose:

NHDTA-645-3.jpg

It was hard to pick out shots of Minami Wakana (she does not have many featured roles), but here's one in a sort-of similar angle:

DOKS-314.jpg
DOKS-314

I think this is a different lady.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Nagaura, thank you so much for this effort you've made, I really appreciate it.

I was excited to get your latest message, because it seemed you came up with new evidence.

I found the cast for SDMU-142 from its Sougouwiki listing, and they got five of eight actresses.

本澤朋美 (もとざわともみ / Motozawa Tomomi)
宮野ゆかな (みやのゆかな / Miyano Yukana)
すずもりせな / Suzumori Sena
若菜みなみ (わかなみなみ / Wakana Minami)
橋本麻衣子 (はしもとまいこ / Hashimoto Maiko)

So from the fourth name, I see we are still talking about Minami Wakana...

I dug up these screen shots of the movie; there are two other sets on the movie's JavLibrary page.

Minami is featured for the most part about an hour into "Set A," and on "Set B," she's with us from the first frame, a clear view at the 59:05 frame, and then she comes in big-time at the 1:55:55 mark:

Set A ...........................Set B

I'm studying her face, and it seems to me she is a different woman... am I missing something?

For example, I took her profile view (from the 2:02:44 mark from these other "Set B" screen shots), and I compared with the profile of our lady, from the screen shots above:

SDMU-142.jpg NHDTA-645-4.jpg

Do you really see a resemblance here?

Maybe she is one and the same, and the fact is staring me in the face... but it seems to me Minami has a whole different feel to her, all peaches and cream, whereas our NHDTA-645 woman is so grim-looking.

Here is Minami's talent agency page; will you look at that portrait, she is so sweet. (Our lady, on the other hand... so troubled.)

bigshow80

Jun 18, 2010
Okay. Now this is what i found while trying to find the actress, random , Hisae Yabe. Personally i feel that the web i found made a mistake...but there are some screenshots that seems bit mature looking(maybe due to makeup) whilst others very young.

I know this seems very far off. Cheers.

joker9450

Aug 17, 2011
Jugulear,

any possibility that she is Tamaki Nakaoka?

Picture for analysis

EDIT: Nope, I made some comparison and she is not Tamaki Nakaoka either...:(
Who is the mysterious gal...o_O
shkd561pl.jpg

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Some of our members are so wonderful... thank you so much for the trouble taken.

Much appreciation, Bigshow80; I'm also happy you've awakened from your deep Akiba-Online slumber, now actively adding your deep insight.

I was fascinated by how you knew about that strange JAV reference site. In this particular case, they did not inspire much confidence with their accuracy, though; I'm very familiar with Hisae Yabe (I think she is so lovely), and this was a rare case where I instantly knew we were off-track. (Your instinct was right.)

[SMA-760-1.jpg [SMA-760-2.jpg
Similar comparison-angles of Hisae, from [SMA-760]

I thought it was peculiar how that site appeared to identify only one NHDTA-645 actress, and they blew it. (Why, they could have gone to Sougouwiki and considered the three others):

NHDTA-645-Maizono Karin.jpg NHDTA-645-Hoshino Hibiki.jpg NHDTA-645-Alice Hayase.jpg
Karin Maizono, .....Hibiki Hoshino, .....Arisu Hayase (Alice Hayase)

Joker9450, you're a real pal for having spent the time you did. Okay, your precious searching-around may have turned out to be a dead-end, but at least we were reminded by what a tomato that Tamaki Nakaoka is.

joker9450

Aug 17, 2011
So, we have a winner?

EDIT: I did some research on Hisae Yabe to verify the similarity. Based on my analysis, I have 5 points to say that she is not the JAV we are looking for.

1. Hisae Yabe have birthmarks on her face while this JAV have none.
2. The nose shape is not the same.
3. Hisae Yabe have an innie navel while the JAV have outie navel.
4. Hisae Yabe have a distinctive birthmark on the right collarbone while our JAV does not.
5. Hisae Yabe seems aged compared to this JAV who I think is much younger..

Sorry dude, I have no time to post a picture on all the points for the time being.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Joker9450, you have become our new go-to man as far as what every inch of Hisae Yabe looks like... and I commend you! (Naturally, Bigshow80 pointed her out as a "maybe," and probably a "no.")

I'm very impressed with Nagaura's ability to come up with possible candidates. (He has a very commanding overall knowledge with JAV ladies.)

SDDE-398-Group.jpg

We are now looking at News Show That Gradually Turns Foul-Mouthed and Dirty [SDDE-398], starring:

SDDE-398-1.jpg

Maya Kawamura

SDDE-398-2.jpg
Ichika Kanhata (Ichika Kamihata, one of my favorites), and...

SDDE-398-4.jpg
Maiko Hashimoto

I take it Nagaura was referring to the last one, Maiko Hashimoto. I could not tell from the screen shots the clues we were provided with, the new product and interview references.

A few more looks at the lady from SDDE-398:

SDDE-398-3.jpg SDDE-398-5.jpg

Well, I'm not getting a good feeling, despite her short hair style and prominent nose. Let's refresh our memories with our NHDTA-645 lady:

NHDTA-645-2.jpg

Investigating further from Maiko's Asian Screens page...

NTRD-026 - Maiko Hashimoto.jpg
NTRD-026

I don't believe we are talking about the same woman, unfortunately. Although there was this one shot where she sort of came close:

APOL-026 - Maiko Hashimoto.jpg
APOL-026

By the way... Joker9450 provided an important clue, regarding our lady; he reported in his last post that her navel is an "outie." Only thing I'm troubled by with that conclusion is that from the NHDTA-645 screen shots I provided above, we have no view of her "frontal nudity." It's possible Joker9450 found other screen shots, or even has the movie. (Below, the kind of belly button we are talking about.)

Outie.jpg

Last edited:

joker9450

Aug 17, 2011
Haha jugulear, thanks for the compliment.:)

Yes jugulear, I have the video. Here is the screenshot below showing her "outie" navel.

Mystery JAV.JPG

I also hope someone here will be able to identify this mysterious JAV..;) because I am interested as well..:rolleyes:

Reactions: jugulear

joker9450

Aug 17, 2011
内藤かすみ Kasumi Naito? Comments on sougouwiki seem to be unsure, but after comparing videos I think it is her. Can't really compare her body for more validation since she doesn't really show it in NHDTA-645, but they have similar butts :belajar: She doesn't even have an official page on sougou, but her javlibrary list has two movies:
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=ayvqq

Probably also her:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliijpqq

Also please check out my threads in my sig if you wanna help me out =)

My GOD!!, you found it!! You're really worthy of the name ohGODtoomch.

My previous investigation founded that she had "outie" navel. And this picture below proved it. Also, she had the same expression as NHDTA-645. Thx a ton!

BTW, how did you find her? I checked in sugouwiki and javlibrary but came out empty..

h_805hawa039pl.jpg

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Keep this up, OhGodTooMuch, and the God many believe resides above is going to throw a jealous hissy fit and flood the earth, or something.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
So not only do your mighty powers make men tremble, you are modest, too.

Perhaps you can impart some of your great wisdom upon the rest of us mere mortals. Sougouwki has a comments section? Where is it?

Five links come up in a search for NHDTA-645, the middle three for the actresses who have been identified. The last link is for the two-film series of this particular movie. The first link is for "NHDTA-601~NHDTA-800." I'd guess this one would be the relevant "NHDTA page."

The only column that comes close to "comments" is the one called "NOTE," but I have a feeling you're referring to something else.

NHDTA Sougouwiki.jpg

By the way, for those interested in the actress, I tracked down two of the movies we've learned about from this thread; she looked terrific in NHDTA-645. (As an additional note, what a wonderful touch it was for her victimizer to steal her skirt, forcing her to go home in just her shirt.) I also checked out the one Joker6450 made us aware of (good going, Joker), HAWA-039. When she smiled... yee-owch! Her teeth were so ... bad ...

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wow. Who would even think of traveling to the bottom of a Sougouwiki page. You are astounding, OGTM.

(Say, I just noticed you've left out the "U" of "MUCH" in your moniker! You mean I've been misspelling your moniker all of this time?)

Those who are reading and would like to learn how to access the Sougouwiki comments section, go to the bottom of the page (as Ohgodtoomch wrote); for example, this is the bottom of the appropriate page from the search for NHDTA-645:

NHDTA Sougouwik-1.jpg

And then do you see the link with the "word balloon" icon?

NHDTA Sougouwik-2.jpg

That link will take you to the "Comments" section.

Do you know Japanese, OGTM? Or do you have to go through Google Translate, like the rest of us knuckleheads? (If I've asked you this question in the past, forgive me for not remembering.)