Glamorous Cover Girl MMV-293

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

MMV-293.jpg

Very appealing. Naturally, I'm curious about who she is.

We do have a cast list from Sougouwiki (1.加納瞳/2.新尾きり子/3.高島かぐや/4.花村いづみ/5.永井智美/6.芹澤美華), and I went about the process of elimination.

These are the known ones:

1. Hitomi Kano
2. Kiriko Niio (I don't think so)
4. Izumi Hanamura (Pretty sure no)
5. Tomomi Nagai (I don't think so; cover girl in SGCRS-048)

These are the unknown ones:

3. Kaguya Takashima
6. Mika Serizawa (possibly lighter-haired one from VNDS-2718)

I know Hitomi Kano, as I like her very much; I figured she was the best bet. Hitomi certainly has the long and lighter-colored hair. Yet... I couldn't be sure. Here she is, from YUME-032:

YUME-032-1.jpg YUME-032-2.jpg

She may have a stronger jaw on her... (for comparison):

MMV-293 cu.jpg

The DMM page for MMV-293 is the only place I could find screen shots for this obscure title, and these screen shots are not always presented "in order of appearance" (which is important, assuming Sougouwiki's cast listing from above is in order of appearance, as they often... but not always... are).

Anyway, assuming DMM's thumbs have been presented in order, one thing that threw me off was that the first lady (definitely Hitomi Kano) has mesh stockings, which are not seen on the cover. (She is with a man in a white shirt, which at least matches):

MMV-293 Kano.jpg

Naturally, sometimes the promo shots they take can be different than what is shown on the screen.

The last actress (shots 18-20) may be another possibility (is she perhaps Mika Serizawa?):

MMV-293 -last.jpg

What do you think?

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The mole on the chin. That was the clincher. Thanks loads, Schneckenschnabel... you've done it again.