Deciphering a DANDY Doll

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

Yikes. This one may be a bit of a challenge. She plays the mother in the first episode of:

"I do the parents and children pretending to be masseur in mixed bathing spa!" [DANDY-049]

Lovely woman. High cheekbones, slender, very elegant.

There are three pairs of mothers and daughters getting "done" by the pretend-masseurs of this movie. I also liked very much the actress who plays the mother in the last episode, so if you are feeling generous enough to accept this assignment, perhaps you might have a bead on that last one, too.

The snoopers of Sougouwiki (ladies also identified at JAVLibrary; nothing from DMM) have pinned down two of the six actresses from this film, both playing the daughters:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hina Airi (SHOD001) and Sayaka Kurashina (DDT224)

Here is our sweetheart; I'm not happy with these pictures, but it was difficult to grab the best close-ups, given that she was in a lying-down position through most of the action.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some half-assed photos of her in the first two rows of these screen shots, as well. You may also want to give an eye to the other enchantress I mentioned, playing the third mother. She is featured in the last couple of rows.

Supplementary shots from DMM, as well as the cover - which has a lot of lettering, perhaps, but probably not, including cast credits.

Downloading options: I think this is where I picked up my copy, a rare time I went for a giant-size, and the Ryushare/Depositfiles links still seem good - didn't check all. A recent torrent for almost a third of the size (wish I could have taken advantage of it), from the archives and also including screen shots.

Thank kew veddy much.

Attachments

• Hina Airi SHOD001.jpg
    Hina Airi SHOD001.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 258
  • Sayaka Kurashina DDT224.jpg
    Sayaka Kurashina DDT224.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 255
  • DANDY-049 PIC5.jpg
    DANDY-049 PIC5.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 263
  • DANDY-049 PIC4.jpg
    DANDY-049 PIC4.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 279
  • DANDY-049 PIC3.jpg
    DANDY-049 PIC3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 281
  • DANDY-049 PIC.jpg
    DANDY-049 PIC.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,374
  • DANDY-049 PIC 2.jpg
    DANDY-049 PIC 2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yeah, well, I'll tell you something else that's amazing. YOU, Mr. Mago!

I didn't hold out much hope for this one. (As one may read after my "Yikes" comment.)

I'm not only grateful to you for succeeding with the solution when apparently few else would have, I'm also honored that you chose my question for one of the very rare times you've piped up.

Now I don't want you to take this the wrong way. Yet we can see from your near-six years of Akiba-Online membership, you've added your voice for an average of, to date, about one post a year!

Whatsamatta with you? I can see even from your brief note, given your colorful ending statement, that you have a great personality. Moreover, after all of this time, you have undoubtedly accumulated a sharp expertise in JAV - as you have proven by coming through with this tough one. Who knows how many hearts you have deprived of gladdening, by keeping your lips sealed? I really hope that you'll be blabbing more from now on.

Naturally, I looked into the glamorous Yua Otomo, sometimes spelled Yua Ootomo (and Google-translated as "Otomo Tadaai"), and I quickly put together an homage to her over here.

Mr. Mago, without knowing it, you helped me with a whole 'nother identification, and I'd like to thank you for that as well! The movie is SLBA007, a compilation featuring a big cast, and I was curious about four actresses, Yua being one. If you or others would care to travel to that post to see if you may pinpoint the three remaining ones, why, that would simply be peachy. I've identified the others as belonging to Scenes 7, 9 and 11.

Respectively:

attachment.php

(Actress at right)

attachment.php

attachment.php

These mystery ladies are very likely included among:

Izumi Kurose, Yuria Haruka,
Tomoka Sano, Itsuki Azuma,
Ren Hitomi, Yuki Matsuura,
Yua Ootomo, Ayaka Ichinose,
Rei Sakashita, Arisa Aoyama,
Keito Inamori, Misa Yuuki,
Ren Ito, Ai Tsukisima,
Yui Kahane, Maki Kokubo,
Akiko Nemoto, Mari Aikawa,
Mari Ikukawa, Maki Tomoda

Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wow.

I hope you're not too proud of yourself for bursting my bubble, and breaking my heart a little, for destroying my faith in an old saying I happen to live by, that is, Lightning never strikes twice.

It's incredible that you tracked down this pair, and at least had a good idea about the second one, given that these ladies go way back, and the first one at least is not that well-known. I checked a couple of movies in the collection (see, it can be useful to keep on hand the odds and ends, even though I haven't even watched a good amount of 'em) featuring Rei Sakashita, and she had too round a face. Naturally, I have the advantage of having seen the mystery woman in action and being more intimate with her features, which made me conclude the hunt is not over for her. I marvel at those who can make I.D.s from just one lousy photograph, something that you have admirably shown is in your bag of tricks.

Maki Kokubo may not be the most beautiful actress, but leafing through the DMM snapshots of some of her movies, she's very expressive, and I think has a lot of sexiness to offer. Look at her suffering in Force face pressure restraint lesbian S woman who fell [LHBR-002], below:

attachment.php

If anyone would care to peruse Maki in action, I happen to have a 345 MB painless download for Embarrassing Cosplay Costume 2 [NSPS-113], with Yuri Tsukishima featured in the first part of the movie.

attachment.php

Maki has to do it with the rubs-me-the-wrong-way Golden Archer

Screen shots

Thank you very much, Mr. Mago, for spending your valuable time and impressive expertise with these other identifications. You obviously know your stuff, and you're obviously a nice guy, too.

Attachments

• LHBR-002 PIC.jpg
    LHBR-002 PIC.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 203
  • NSPS-113 PIC.jpg
    NSPS-113 PIC.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: 1 person