Do movies like this exist? Is there a genre for that?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
Hi fellow forum-dwellers,

I didn't want to be more explicit in the thread title so I could catch your attention. But now that you're reading this...

It all started with this Mr. Jugulear post:

I didn't intend to contribute so soon again, but a funny thing happened.

I was downloading this movie, and it turned out to be this one.

(DAMN it! Since the major JAV studios are mostly under the DMM umbrella, you'd think they would coordinate between themselves so as not to repeat their stupid DVD codes...)

So I opened up this movie after the download, feeling like an idiot, because it had nothing to do with the movie I was hoping to get. I had no idea what this movie was. I could immediately see there was a MILF, so maybe it would not be too bad... that's familiar enough turf, and maybe this wasn't going to turn out to be such an unfortunate accident.

I'm watching this movie, and I'm immediately getting the feeling this is not your typical MILF movie. Here is what I'm seeing...

After we see Dorky standing outside in the rain, he enters a house, and is warmly greeted by the lady of the house. I don't know if he is related to the lady, or if he lives in the house as a boarder, or whatever,

View attachment 681106

Moments later, another man enters.

View attachment 681105

View attachment 681104

View attachment 681103

What is going on here??

View attachment 681102

View attachment 681098

Trust me, I am just as surprised as Dorky.

View attachment 681101

As I am reeling from my senses, another man enters, and then takes off his pants.

View attachment 681100

This... this isn't one of those "A world where a man can have sex anytime he wants" movies. I KNOW that.

View attachment 681099

So that was it for this utterly nonsensical scene. As I'm trying to make sense of it. I am wondering whether Is it one of those "fantasy" sequences where perhaps Dorky is dreaming? No, it is NOT.

The title — "You'll Never Know How Good a MILF is Unless You Fuck Her" [YRMN-001] — tells us nothing.

I dig up the plot description....

Graduated from the way, now to be coming for a while to find a job destination I was not a neat living thing with doing is Settsuka to the parent, come to the dorm with the apartment out of the home. However, in the dorm I had a hope and beauty of matron's if called Do - such as an image from the old days seems there are women who are working as a matron's ...

The translated plot description makes absolutely no sense, DAMN it.

(I mean, they usually don't make sense, but this was the one time I needed it to make sense. Can't you understand?)

Well, at least we are getting the idea that the lady is a "dorm matron." So now we have an idea of the relationship between Dorky and the lady. (Who is played by Chizuru Matsumae, by the way. I think she is fairly new in the industry.)

Maybe the next scene will begin to shed light on all of this craziness. We see Dorky in the bathroom, giving the lady longing looks... and before we know it, Dorky gets the special treatment.

View attachment 681097

By the time this stupid scene ends, we are only one-third into the movie. Great! Plenty of time to pick up clues on... WHY.

View attachment 681096

The next scene finds the lady with the Un-Juvenile Delinquent. He makes a play for her (which is inconsistent with what we have seen so far, she having been either the initiator, or the one who was happy to go along), and then they have sex until the movie mercifully comes to an end.

They must have thought this movie was so sensational, they built a series around it, and they've been churning them out, on average, one title a month since the end of last year. It's... depressing.

And I was wondering if there's some movie in which the featured girl (dormitory owner, famiresu worker) is asked to casually suck cock / have sex / jerk off, similarly to what happens at the beginning of the movie brought by Jugulear. Another good example I could come up with is the, usually, first scene of Knights Visual movies in which a schoolgirl or a waitress in maid outfit is asked by one of the clasroom mates/clients to have his cock sucked.

About the reaction of the girl, she shouldn't act slutty, surprised or worried/annoyed. She is just asked to do something that she thinks is the most natural thing to be asked, and she eagerly accepts.

Bonus if there's more people in scene than the two and they act as natural as possible, "Hey there's a girl sucking a boy, but I have other things to do"

Bonus if she attends more than one man at a time.