Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
Can someone help me find a certain bj film? The basis was a mother taking her son into a public restroom to blow him and later have sex with him? Not sure what type of public restroom (might have been at "school" - cant remember if shota themed incest or not)... I believe she was wearing red or pink sweater???

Levistus

Aug 31, 2013
Anyone knows who is this? And which video is this from? Saw it on vjav with a generic title and have even used the reverse image look up but was not getting correct results… was a freaking amazing video
As stated above, Nozomi Takada.

Those are from her Nice-Age stuff, basically Idol vids with extras. They were all available here for a while.

Supposedly she's going full AV but I haven't seen anything yet.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Fun coming back here after many years away and reading the entire thread. My immediate thoughts were:

Rena Kitamura made me watch a movie where a girl isn't naked while having sex. I think it's the first time lol.

View attachment 790807
URBH-001

MYMN-019 looks great too but no torrent available. Maybe I should go through "JAV Akiba" again to have it. I used their service to get LID-012 and I paid 5 dollars I think.

Kudos to darksider59 for mentioning Rena Kitamura back in the day. Tight little body and ass, good BJ performer, love how she often leaned into cosplay territory and often fucked at least partially clothed. Not sure why she doesn't feature on BDrake's tier list. :confused: Make it happen!

There's definitely a few of her titles I'd like to get that I missed at the time, eg. MYMN-019 and URBH-001. These two below I do have:

NITR-246.jpg

SON-517.jpg

Agreed about Yuuno Hoshi. Theres no doubt she is the absolute best there ever was. At least in my humble opinion!

As appears to be general consensus, she's the absolute GOAT. She's even in my avatar on the left (from Deep's DVUMA-124 if anyone wants to know).

A lot people's top BJ performers also seem to have done a good amount of girl/girl work. I suspect they just enjoy sex, are good at performing and are the most uninhibited so they have a wide array of subject matter to choose to appear in.

I thought Kashiwagi Kurumi had the most potential. Watch her stuff between 2015-2016. She had plenty of BJ scenes sprinkled throughout that time that had me floored. She had IT. The sexy lips, the serpent tongue, the drooling, the sensual, and the hot exotic look of being half-latin/half japanese. I felt like if there was anyone worthy of being a successor to Yuno, with a little more experience, it could be Kurumi. Then she went on a short hiatus and returned in 2019. She just feels like a different person. She had a very distinct look that set her apart in an already crowded field and then got plastic surgery that just ruined it. Why can't women just get better make-up, a new hairstyle, and a gym membership? Why does it always have to be to run the operating table to have a surgeon do all the body-altering work for you? Anyway I can get over that over time. But even her JAV performance doesn't feel the same. IT'S SO BORING NOW!!! So much of it is just her getting fucked. She's been in at least 50 flicks since her hiatus and she hasn't had one BJ-centric flick. Even her sexy tongue feels like it's secondary to her fake boobs How do you have MIAA-279 and leave me feeling disinterested? I'm at the point where she went from being a favorite to me not really caring when she has a new flick released. I've been disappointed far too many times now.

Totally understand this. Outside of the oral work I personally think her best move was the squatting cowboy on prone dudes riding them hard, something which fortunately cropped up in pretty much every title. :D

Honestly, I don't have as much of an issue with the boobs, but she sure got added some junk to the trunk in a way I'm not super excited about:

vlcsnap-2022-01-08-20h32m12s262.png

As a bit of a uniform fan, this might be one of my recent favorites of her (thicker self). She just seems like she's having fun, smiling and laughing all the way.

RCTD-332.jpg

Reactions: mymatexabi

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Welcome back intrepid8. Reina did a very short comeback under another name (2 movies I think), with some more extra pounds unfortunately, and then vanished.

Reactions: intrepid8

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Thanks you both. Wish it was more lively around the forums. Any idea what the new name was or the codes? I'd be curious to at least take a peek.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Fun coming back here after many years away and reading the entire thread. My immediate thoughts were:

Kudos to darksider59 for mentioning Rena Kitamura back in the day. Tight little body and ass, good BJ performer, love how she often leaned into cosplay territory and often fucked at least partially clothed. Not sure why she doesn't feature on BDrake's tier list. :confused: Make it happen!
I have tried to watch her videos but I am not a big fan. I watched MYMM-019 today and it did nothing for me. I watched her Real Works video twice looking for what others in here have talked about and it just was not impressive to me. I think it is mainly the finishes. They are not great.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 7.56.25 AM.png

Reina was working at Tokyo Hentai Club but I do not think she is there anymore
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 11.15.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-12 at 11.15.48 PM.png

Reactions: SibTiger33

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I bought ASW-288. I just watched a bit to check it, her sensuality is on point, I can't wait to watch it full.