Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

topofthepops

May 1, 2020
On the OLDER MILF side of things

The GOJU series of movies have some good scenes , GOJU-155 has Shimazaki Kasumi in it and some other great older JAV actresses . Although because it's a newer film the mosaic is pretty bad

Some of the older JAV actresses have amazing BJ skills ( I supposed they have had longer to hone their skills LOL )

Kitahara Natsumi is a legendary MILF BJ expert

Reactions: Nsan

GGuice

Apr 7, 2021
She's ok. I have watched some of her vids. Her finishes are fairly lackluster. On the OLDER MILF side of things Ayuhara Itsuki "absolutely smokes" Kasumi.
Ayahura is great too but I think she may have retired and she doesn't have that many pure blowjob scenes which sucks ass. But yeah her attention to detail in blowjobs is amazing.

GGuice

Apr 7, 2021
The GOJU series of movies have some good scenes , GOJU-155 has Shimazaki Kasumi in it and some other great older JAV actresses . Although because it's a newer film the mosaic is pretty bad

Some of the older JAV actresses have amazing BJ skills ( I supposed they have had longer to hone their skills LOL )

Kitahara Natsumi is a legendary MILF BJ expert
Natsumi Kitahara is the bomb but same problem she doesn't have THAT many pure blowjob scenes.

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
It
Agreed. Its just a shame she isnt more attractive and that the dicks are all small! Would love to see her with something with a lot more length.

Another release from Asfur/SPC has caught my eye. ASW-275. Looks amazing. But i cant watch it or acquire it anywhere. Seems to be an exclusive Japan only release :(

If anyone finds it anywhere, please PM me or link it here!

View attachment 2483664
Does not seem like like it's shared, but it is possible to aquire it though. Thought id comment since I found a digital version being sold at duga jp incase you wanted a source. :)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Here to silence the Yumika Saeki slander. This is from one of her latest HJMO-463:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif

Look at the sensual neck work and ball-rubbing! Reminds me of Aki Sasaki!
ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: mymatexabi

topofthepops

May 1, 2020
Here to silence the Yumika Saeki slander. This is from one of her latest HJMO-463:

Everyone has their own taste's of course , but she just isn't sensual enough for me , she's to much of a "try hard" imo

MIAA-469 is another movie of her's coming soon , she's freakin everywhere

miaa469pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I agree with both of you and to me Yumika Saeki isn't attractive at all, so I wouldn't bother watching any movie of her. Kasumi Shimazaki, who I didn't know, is far more attractive already (even at age 45+) but she isn't active anymore from what I've seen,
For me, there are only Otsuki Hibiki, Nonomiya Misato and Sunohara Miki who are still BJ girls, even if they don't have BJ focused movies anymore. So now, without the great series we used to have before, girls who are good at BJ can't really show their skill. Recently, I was happily surprised by Kashii Hananoki though. And I stumbled upon a new actress (I think) who was using her tongue a lot while sucking dicks but I can't remember who she was. I might have bookmarked her profile but I will have to check all my "pending" profiles to see if I have her or not.
At the end, even if there are less movies for actresses to show their BJ skills, girls who are also sensual like Misato can still shine. And that's the case also for many actresses who are not BJ actresses but still are good at it. Girls like Suzumura Airi or Aizawa Minami, just to name a few, are so sensual that their BJ scenes are also special to watch IMO. Not to mention that they are stunning from head to toes.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Everyone has their own taste's of course , but she just isn't sensual enough for me , she's to much of a "try hard" imo

MIAA-469 is another movie of her's coming soon , she's freakin everywhere

View attachment 2583976
What's not sensual about the gifs posted? Who is doing those techniques and deepthroating better these days? You can blame the direction but she has the talent to do anything.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Updating the list with *

God Tier (because of the # of dedicated BJ videos and most of them had fully throated a Black man): *Azusa Hagi, Hana Kanno, Hikaru Yukino, Yuuno Hoshi

Near God-Tier: *Akari Asagiri, Aki Kawana, Aki Sasaki, An Mizuki, Anri Saya, Ayuhara Itsuki, Azumi Mizushima, Azusa Nagasawa, Hikari Hino, June Lovejoy, *Miki Sunohara, Minami Ayase, Nozomi Ichinohe, Reiko Sawamura, Reiko Nakamori, Ririka, Rina Fukuda, Saaya Haduki, Tsubomi, *Yuka Osawa, Yuki Maeda

Top Tier (Consistent deepthroat and: Ai Uehara, Aino, Akari Aramura, Arisa Hanyu, *Aya Ibuki, Aya Miyazaki, Akari Hoshino, Akari Mitani, Arisa Hanyuu, Anju Kaise, *Aya Ibuki, *Ayane Sesaki, Ayane Suzukawa, Ayumi Shinoda, Azusa Misaki, Chigusa Hara, Chino Azumi, Chitose Yakari, Ema Kisaki, Emi Fukuda, Eri Natsume, *Fujiko Minegushi, Haruka Akane, *Haruka Ayane,*Haruka Takami,*Hina Nanase, Honoka Mihara, *Honoka Takigawa, Honoka Yonekura, Hotaru Mori, Ichika Kamihata, Ichika Kuroki, Ikumi Kuroki, Kaede Niiyama, Kaho Shibuya, Kamiya Mitsuki, *Kanade Tsuchiya, Kanna Shinozaki, *Kasumi Oosawa, *Kiritani Matsuri, Kurumi Tamaki, Maino Itsuki, *Mao Hamasaki, *Mao Kurata, Mari Takasugi, Marina Isshiki, *Marina Matsumoto, Megumi Shino, Mihara Honoka, Mihina Nagai, *Miho Ashina, *Miori Ayaha, Mikan Kururugi, Minako Kirishima, Mirei Morishita, Mirei Shiratori, Miwako Yamamoto, *Moe Sakurai, Moe Ona, *Momoka Katou, *Nananmi Kawakami, *Nao Kiritani, Nao Mizuki, Nao Wakana, Natsuki Minami, Nozomi Arimura, Nozomi Hatsuki, Nozomi Tanihara, Reira Hazuki, Rena Aoi, Renon Kanae, Ria Sakuragi, *Rika Aimi, Riko Mayama, Riku Minato, *Rinne Touka, Rino Kirishima, Risa Onodera, Risa Murakami, Rui Hizuki, *Runa Suzumori, *Ryoko Hirosaki, *Ryoko Murakami, Saiko Yatsuhashi, Sakura Kirishima, Sana Matsunaga, Sayaka Aishiro, Shiho Egami, Shiori Kamisaki, *Shiori Mochida, Suzu Yamai, Tia, Tsumugi Serizawa, *Yua Saiki, Yui Kawagoe, Yuko Kitagawa, Yuma Asami, Yumi Kazama, Yuri Honma, Yuria Satomi, *Yurie Matsushima, *Yurina Ayashiro, Yuu Kawakami, Yuu Shinoda, Yuuri Maina, *Yuzu Kitagawa

High-Mid Tier: *Ai Takasaka, Anri Okita, Erika Kitagawa, Hibiki Ohtsuki, *Hikaru Harukaze, Himeri Oosaki, Ichika Kamihata, Jin Yuki, Kyoko Maki, Meguri, Miho Tsuno, Miyuu Amano, Nana Usami, Nanami Matsumoto, *Nao Jinguuji, Rika Mari, Riko Honda, Serina Hayakawa, Shien Fujimoto, Sho Nishino, Tsubasa Hachino, Yui Hatano, Yuuna Himekawa

Mid Tier: Ai Hoshina, Ai Sayama, *Akane Yoshinaga, Aoi Kururugi, Aimi Yoshikawa, Anna Morikawa, Ayaka Tomoda, Ayane Yoshinaga, Ayumi Kimito, Chinami Sakura, Haruki Sato, Haruna Ayane, Iori Kogawa, *Kaho Imai, Kaho Kasumi, Kurea Hasumi, Maki Hojo, Mako Oda, *Mikako Abe, *Minori Kawana, Mio Kirishima, Nene Sakura, Noa Eikawa, Reiko Kobayakawa, Rina Nishimura, Ruka Kanae, Sakura Kizuna

Low Tier: Aika, Aoi Mitsushima, Asahi Mizuno, Ayu Sakurai, Karen Uehara, *Mana Izumi, Misaki Honda, Mei Matsumoto, *Misuzu Kawana, Naomi, Rena Fukiishi, Ruri Tachibana, Sara Saijo, Sora Shina
Updating the list with *

God Tier (Near God-Tier standards + all of them fully throated the biggest dicks in JAV with ease):
Azusa Hagi, Hana Kanno, Hikaru Yukino, Yuuno Hoshi

Near God-Tier (Very consistent deepthroating, varied technique, and deep in mouth finishes):
Akari Asagiri, Aki Kawana, Aki Sasaki, An Mizuki, Anri Saya, Ayuhara Itsuki, Azumi Mizushima, Azusa Nagasawa, Hikari Hino, June Lovejoy, Miki Sunohara, Minami Ayase, Nozomi Ichinohe, Reiko Sawamura, Reiko Nakamori, Ririka, Rina Fukuda, Saaya Haduki, Tsubomi, Yuka Osawa, Yuki Maeda, *Yumika Saeki

Top Tier (Fairly Consistent deepthroating, technique, and deep in mouth finishes. Potential to move higher is there for some but maybe not enough material):
Ai Uehara, Aino, *Akane Shiiki, Akari Aramura, Arisa Hanyu, Akari Hoshino, Akari Mitani, Akari Shiomi, Anju Kaise, Arisa Hanyuu, *Arisa Seina, Aya Ibuki, Aya Miyazaki, Aya Mitsuki, *Ayaka Mochizuki, Ayane Sesaki, Ayane Suzukawa, Azusa Misaki, Chigusa Hara, Chino Azumi, Chitose Saegusa, Ema Kisaki, Emi Fukuda, Eri Natsume, Fujiko Minegushi, *Haruka, Haruka Akane, Haruka Ayane, Haruka Takami, *Himari Ogawa, Hina Nanase, Honoka Mihara, Honoka Takigawa, Honoka Yonekura, Hotaru Mori, Ichika Kamihata, Ichika Kuroki, Ikumi Kuroki, Kaede Niiyama, Kaho Shibuya, Kanade Tsuchiya, Kanna Shinozaki, *Kasumi Hanasaki, Kasumi Oosawa, Kiritani Matsuri, *Kotona Hirakawa, Kurumi Tamaki, *Kyoko Maki, Maino Itsuki, Mao Hamasaki, Mao Kurata, *Mari Kagami, Mari Takasugi, Marina Isshiki, Marina Matsumoto, Megumi Shino, *Mei Satsuki, Mihara Honoka, Mihina Nagai, Miho Ashina, *Miina Wakatsuki, Miori Ayaha, Mikan Kururugi, Minako Kirishima, Mirei Morishita, Mirei Shiratori, *Misa Arisawa, Misato Nonomiya, Miwako Yamamoto, Moe Sakurai, Moe Ona, Momoka Katou, *Nana Maeno, Nananmi Kawakami, Nao Kiritani, Nao Mizuki, Nao Wakana, Natsuki Minami, Nozomi Arimura, Nozomi Hatsuki, Nozomi Tanihara, Reira Hazuki, Renon Kanae, Ria Sakuragi, *Riho Fujimori, Rika Aimi, Riko Mayama, *Riko Shinohara, Riku Minato, Rinne Touka, Rino Kirishima, Risa Onodera, Risa Murakami, Rui Hizuki, Runa Suzumori, Ryoko Hirosaki, Ryoko Murakami, Saiko Yatsuhashi, Sakura Kirishima, Sana Matsunaga, Sayaka Aishiro, Shiho Egami, Shiori Kamisaki, Shiori Mochida, *Sumire Niwa, Suzu Yamai, Tia, Tsumugi Serizawa, Yua Saiki, Yui Kawagoe, Yuko Kitagawa, Yuma Asami, Yumi Kazama, Yuri Honma, Yuria Satomi, *Yuria Yoshine, Yurie Matsushima, Yurina Ayashiro, Yuu Kawakami, Yuu Shinoda, *Yuuri Asada, Yuuri Maina, Yuzu Kitagawa

High-Mid Tier (Not consistent enough for Top Tier):
Ai Takasaka, *Aina Shinkawa, Anri Okita, Ayumi Shinoda, Erika Kitagawa, Hikaru Harukaze, Himeri Oosaki, *Honoka Tsuji, Ichika Kamihata, Jin Yuki, *Karen Yuzuriha, Kasumi Tsukino, Meguri, Miho Tsuno, Miyuu Amano, Nana Usami, Nanami Matsumoto, Nao Jinguuji, *Nene Tanaka, *Rena Aoi, Rika Mari, *Rika Tsubaki, Riko Honda, Serina Hayakawa, Shien Fujimoto, Sho Nishino, Tsubasa Hachino, *Yayoi Mizuki, Yui Hatano, Yuuna Himekawa

Mid Tier (Lacking a combination of deepthroating ability, technique, and deep in mouth finishes):

Ai Hoshina, Ai Sayama, Akane Yoshinaga, Aoi Kururugi, Aimi Yoshikawa, Anna Morikawa, Ayaka Tomoda, Ayumi Kimito, Chinami Sakura, *Hana Himesaki, Haruki Sato, Haruna Ayane, *Hibiki Ohtsuki, *Hikari Semei, Iori Kogawa, *Julia, Kaho Imai, Kaho Kasumi, Kurea Hasumi, Maki Hojo, Mako Oda, Mikako Abe, Minori Kawana, Mio Kirishima, Nene Sakura, Noa Eikawa, Reiko Kobayakawa, Rina Nishimura, Ruka Kanae, Sakura Kizuna

Low Tier (Low effort all around. Usually relies on other skills or looks):
Aika, Aoi Mitsushima, Asahi Mizuno, Ayu Sakurai, *Inaba Ruka, Karen Uehara, Mana Izumi, Misaki Honda, Mei Matsumoto, Misuzu Kawana, Naomi, *Ranka, Rena Fukiishi, Ruri Tachibana, Sara Saijo, Sora Shina

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Imagine saying Hibiki Otsuki is one of the only BJ girls and calling my list inaccurate :rolleyes:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
These latest videos were fantastic with some great finishes

lulu079pl.jpgdandy769pl.jpg

Yumika Saeki's current run has pushed her to Near-God tier for me. Her doing IR would be amazing and could push her to God Tier.

She has worked with BJ legend Hana Kano and kept up. I would love to see her with Miki Sunohara.

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I would have to say that this list is obviously subjective. In saying that - its a brilliant place to start for anyone who is into JAV BJs and wants to see the best. I think the effort of BDrake should be applauded for compiling it and taking the time to organise it. Without a doubt many of the girls on that list belong there. Opinions may vary but i think we can all agree - that list has some epic talents. The staples of the BJ genre in JAV. This is what this thread is all about! Not arguing the merits of actresses... but drawing attention to great scenes others may have missed and pointing out great BJ artists. Long may it continue! Disagreements are natural in anything but bickering is just lame and i dont want to see this great thread and the great contributors to it - stoop to bickering over something subjective or based on taste! so in the words of Jimmy from South park "Come... on."
Agreed
I would also like to petition to have Yui Hatano moved up one tier lol
I have seen her do at least one amazing finish like the prison scene in REAL-564. I just don't think her finishes are consistent. Even her counterpart in this picture, Mao Hamasaki, definitely goes for it more enthusiastically and consistently than Yui.

real-564.jpg

But she could easily move up if she tried a little harder :)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Imagine saying Hibiki Otsuki is one of the only BJ girls and calling my list inaccurate :rolleyes:

GIF-Happy-idiots-GIF.gif

Sure, it's very accurate to say that Rika Aimi, Kaho Shibuya, Kiritani Matsuri, Emi Fukuda or June "Fat"joy are better than Noa Eikawa, Aika, Aoi Mitsushima or Ai Sayama. And I'm not even a fan of Ai Sayama.
Rika is boring as hell, Kaho has a shitty body and is overacting, Matsuri does nothing special, Emi is full of plastic so zero emotion during BJ and June is ugly as fuck, can't even have a boner watching her.

I'm not the only one thinking it's inaccurate and wonder how this list was created. Like WTF Rui Hizuki, Honoka Mihara and Ayaka Mochizuki. Except being forced to deepthroat and almost throw up in their movies (lack of skills), they don't do anything. The 2 former have their "careers" going downhill and the 3rd will follow the same path.

gf25

Apr 1, 2016
View attachment 2594794

Sure, it's very accurate to say that Rika Aimi, Kaho Shibuya, Kiritani Matsuri, Emi Fukuda or June "Fat"joy are better than Noa Eikawa, Aika, Aoi Mitsushima or Ai Sayama. And I'm not even a fan of Ai Sayama.
Rika is boring as hell, Kaho has a shitty body and is overacting, Matsuri does nothing special, Emi is full of plastic so zero emotion during BJ and June is ugly as fuck, can't even have a boner watching her.

I'm not the only one thinking it's inaccurate and wonder how this list was created. Like WTF Rui Hizuki, Honoka Mihara and Ayaka Mochizuki. Except being forced to deepthroat and almost throw up in their movies (lack of skills), they don't do anything. The 2 former have their "careers" going downhill and the 3rd will follow the same path.
I hope you're not like this in person.

It's not hard to be nice.

Also his list is just as subjective as yours would be.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I hope you're not like this in person.

It's not hard to be nice.

Also his list is just as subjective as yours would be.
What sticks out about his post is that you all can very clearly see that he hardly talks about the SKILL of the performers. He primarily talks about looks.

"Rika is boring as hell (whatever this means :rolleyes:), Kaho has a shitty body and is overacting (whatever this means :rolleyes:), Matsuri does nothing special (whatever this means :rolleyes:), Emi is full of plastic so zero emotion during BJ and June is ugly as fuck, can't even have a boner watching her."

He has done this many times throughout the thread. It is not very helpful in the discussion.

Ayuhara Itsuki would not be in my top 1000 list most beautiful JAV actresses. Even for mature women, she would not be in my top 100 if I made such a list. But if behind Door A was a BJ from Ayuhara or June Lovejoy, and Door B was a BJ from actresses who are more traditionally accepted as "beautiful" like Julia or Hibiki Otsuki, I would choose Door A without hesitation because those ladies are much more skilled.

Even when he talks about skills a lot of his comments revolve around tongue movement which is something anyone can do.

"I'm not the only one thinking it's inaccurate and wonder how this list was created."

Again, it is clear that more people are talking about him and his attitude than me.

Like WTF Rui Hizuki, Honoka Mihara and Ayaka Mochizuki. Except being forced to deepthroat and almost throw up in their movies (lack of skills), they don't do anything. The 2 former have their "careers" going downhill and the 3rd will follow the same path."

This is an intentionally disingenuous comment. Anyone who has followed those ladies careers know that these ladies have their fair share of BJs scene where they have their own agency and fun. I will just highlight Mihara because she is my favorite of the three:
mird180pl.jpgmiaa045pl.jpg
There are certainly more scenes but these are the more BJ-centered ones. The Moodyz video is stellar.

Seriously, I do not understand how someone can be so publicly loud, mean-spirited, and wrong :ehem:

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Anyway enough with the bullocks as someone said I am looking forward to this one.

bnst024pl.jpg

Akane Shiiki is one to watch!

GGuice

Apr 7, 2021
Updating the list with *

God Tier (Near God-Tier standards + all of them fully throated the biggest dicks in JAV with ease):
Azusa Hagi, Hana Kanno, Hikaru Yukino, Yuuno Hoshi

Near God-Tier (Very consistent deepthroating, varied technique, and deep in mouth finishes):
Akari Asagiri, Aki Kawana, Aki Sasaki, An Mizuki, Anri Saya, Ayuhara Itsuki, Azumi Mizushima, Azusa Nagasawa, Hikari Hino, June Lovejoy, Miki Sunohara, Minami Ayase, Nozomi Ichinohe, Reiko Sawamura, Reiko Nakamori, Ririka, Rina Fukuda, Saaya Haduki, Tsubomi, Yuka Osawa, Yuki Maeda, *Yumika Saeki

Top Tier (Fairly Consistent deepthroating, technique, and deep in mouth finishes. Potential to move higher is there for some but maybe not enough material):
Ai Uehara, Aino, *Akane Shiiki, Akari Aramura, Arisa Hanyu, Akari Hoshino, Akari Mitani, Akari Shiomi, Anju Kaise, Arisa Hanyuu, *Arisa Seina, Aya Ibuki, Aya Miyazaki, Aya Mitsuki, *Ayaka Mochizuki, Ayane Sesaki, Ayane Suzukawa, Azusa Misaki, Chigusa Hara, Chino Azumi, Chitose Saegusa, Ema Kisaki, Emi Fukuda, Eri Natsume, Fujiko Minegushi, *Haruka, Haruka Akane, Haruka Ayane, Haruka Takami, *Himari Ogawa, Hina Nanase, Honoka Mihara, Honoka Takigawa, Honoka Yonekura, Hotaru Mori, Ichika Kamihata, Ichika Kuroki, Ikumi Kuroki, Kaede Niiyama, Kaho Shibuya, Kanade Tsuchiya, Kanna Shinozaki, *Kasumi Hanasaki, Kasumi Oosawa, Kiritani Matsuri, *Kotona Hirakawa, Kurumi Tamaki, *Kyoko Maki, Maino Itsuki, Mao Hamasaki, Mao Kurata, *Mari Kagami, Mari Takasugi, Marina Isshiki, Marina Matsumoto, Megumi Shino, *Mei Satsuki, Mihara Honoka, Mihina Nagai, Miho Ashina, *Miina Wakatsuki, Miori Ayaha, Mikan Kururugi, Minako Kirishima, Mirei Morishita, Mirei Shiratori, *Misa Arisawa, Misato Nonomiya, Miwako Yamamoto, Moe Sakurai, Moe Ona, Momoka Katou, *Nana Maeno, Nananmi Kawakami, Nao Kiritani, Nao Mizuki, Nao Wakana, Natsuki Minami, Nozomi Arimura, Nozomi Hatsuki, Nozomi Tanihara, Reira Hazuki, Renon Kanae, Ria Sakuragi, *Riho Fujimori, Rika Aimi, Riko Mayama, *Riko Shinohara, Riku Minato, Rinne Touka, Rino Kirishima, Risa Onodera, Risa Murakami, Rui Hizuki, Runa Suzumori, Ryoko Hirosaki, Ryoko Murakami, Saiko Yatsuhashi, Sakura Kirishima, Sana Matsunaga, Sayaka Aishiro, Shiho Egami, Shiori Kamisaki, Shiori Mochida, *Sumire Niwa, Suzu Yamai, Tia, Tsumugi Serizawa, Yua Saiki, Yui Kawagoe, Yuko Kitagawa, Yuma Asami, Yumi Kazama, Yuri Honma, Yuria Satomi, *Yuria Yoshine, Yurie Matsushima, Yurina Ayashiro, Yuu Kawakami, Yuu Shinoda, *Yuuri Asada, Yuuri Maina, Yuzu Kitagawa

High-Mid Tier (Not consistent enough for Top Tier):
Ai Takasaka, *Aina Shinkawa, Anri Okita, Ayumi Shinoda, Erika Kitagawa, Hibiki Ohtsuki, Hikaru Harukaze, Himeri Oosaki, *Honoka Tsuji, Ichika Kamihata, Jin Yuki, *Karen Yuzuriha, Kasumi Tsukino, Meguri, Miho Tsuno, Miyuu Amano, Nana Usami, Nanami Matsumoto, Nao Jinguuji, *Nene Tanaka, *Rena Aoi, Rika Mari, *Rika Tsubaki, Riko Honda, Serina Hayakawa, Shien Fujimoto, Sho Nishino, Tsubasa Hachino, *Yayoi Mizuki, Yui Hatano, Yuuna Himekawa

Mid Tier (Lacking a combination of deepthroating ability, technique, and deep in mouth finishes):

Ai Hoshina, Ai Sayama, Akane Yoshinaga, Aoi Kururugi, Aimi Yoshikawa, Anna Morikawa, Ayaka Tomoda, Ayumi Kimito, Chinami Sakura, *Hana Himesaki, Haruki Sato, Haruna Ayane, *Hikari Semei, Iori Kogawa, *Julia, Kaho Imai, Kaho Kasumi, Kurea Hasumi, Maki Hojo, Mako Oda, Mikako Abe, Minori Kawana, Mio Kirishima, Nene Sakura, Noa Eikawa, Reiko Kobayakawa, Rina Nishimura, Ruka Kanae, Sakura Kizuna

Low Tier (Low effort all around. Usually relies on other skills or looks):
Aika, Aoi Mitsushima, Asahi Mizuno, Ayu Sakurai, *Inaba Ruka, Karen Uehara, Mana Izumi, Misaki Honda, Mei Matsumoto, Misuzu Kawana, Naomi, *Ranka, Rena Fukiishi, Ruri Tachibana, Sara Saijo, Sora Shina
Interesting I never heard of this Azusa Hagi chick, she is pretty damn good I must admit but it seems her good blow scenes are somewhat few and far between. Add Ouka Fujimaya to the God tier list though she does not have enough scenes to find on the regular internet, her shit is incredibly hidden but she is a blowjob god for sure. Yuno Hoshi is in an absolutely different tier though God tier+ is where Yuno belongs, I even talked to her slightly when she had a Twitter but she deleted it. There's a ton I could add to your list but that's a pretty good starter pack for noobs lol.

Reactions: BDrake