Blowjobs!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Which do you enjoy watching more: blowjob scenes or sex scenes?

• Total voters

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
ssis984pl.jpg

Last strong blowjob release of 2023. It is a facial finish only release, so not for everyone in this thread. I was not familiar with Kawakita Saika prior to this release, as I really only check for their blowjob-focused titles, but she has a great technique where she holds the head at the opening of her throat and then laps at the shaft with her tongue. The performances in each scene are a bit too similar and the title is primarily filmed from POV, so for a three hour release it can be a bit dull. But, I would recommend checking it out.

SexTB has a really great reduced mosaic version of this as well. And, in general, I have noticed a lot of older BJ releases have mosaic-reduced versions uploaded on the site lately, so it is also worth scrolling through their Genres -> Blowjob section and keeping an eye on it over time. I know they have all the JUFE Vacuum Clinic series, some of the XRW Shabu series, and one of my personal favorites IPX-293 (On-Call Blowjob Nurse with Momonogi Kana).

If anyone knows of any reduced mosaic versions of SDDE Throat Swallow Ward or MIRD Vacuum Deepthroat University series, please point me in this direction. Otherwise, I'll just keep praying they are eventually uploaded.

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
rki653pl.jpg
Not sure if anyone else is into hentai, but Gennsui is my favorite artist and this is a JAV adaptation of his first title. Really hoping this leads to JAV renditions of his other works as well, which focus on a school that turns into a blowjob brothel after hours. Lots of great deep throating in all his work.

Reactions: PHauc14

kwfer

Oct 9, 2022
Hey. Just signed up recently. This thread has been very helpful, a lot of great new finds for me
I've created a related thread, so if you're interested in blowjobs (especially in blowjob series, since they can be like "conveyor belts" of good blowjobs)...

Your favorite and similar blowjob series?
Great thread, brother. Thanks for posting. The first post in the thread already has some stuff I haven't checked out. I've got a few series in mind. Will prepare a post soon.

And then this is somewhat related, but also because I didn't want to triple post:

Feel this year has been the worst for blowjob titles, at least to this point. Thus, haven't had much to post. But, it looks like there's a POV wife blowjob series that Venus is starting up on their Ultima label. With the actresses who regularly work for them, there's potential for a lot of great titles. The only releases so far are VAGU-266 and VAGU-267 (to be released at the end of this month).

vagu267pl.jpg

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
But, it looks like there's a POV wife blowjob series that Venus is starting up on their Ultima label. With the actresses who regularly work for them, there's potential for a lot of great titles. The only releases so far are VAGU-266 and VAGU-267 (to be released at the end of this month).
I actually saw the VAGU-266 cover recently and though it looked good. And to know that it's a series is even better