bitch I wanted to smack upside the head

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
"Gringo" - Haha that is gold!!! Gringo being a (presumably) disparaging word the Mexicans use for USA people.

Blood said, "... English as you probably have noticed is not my first language .... so you have to beer with me as I undoubtedly while continue to lay waste to this noble language XD"
Hehe, I would love to have a beer with you while I bear with your English problems but I will not be bare while doing so.

English can be fun when you choose to pun. (I said that).

Picking up on Haruto's references to poor choices in the use of foreign words, I am often bemused by 'white', gaijin, caucs, whatever, who have tattoos of foreign words. I wonder what they were told the words mean. Maybe they were told the word means "strong man' but it really means "cockhead" or "I am an idiot for getting this stupid tattoo." :puzzled:

Oct 6, 2007
naw you made some good points and I have to admit your English is good for someone who doesn't speak English as a first language. You make a few spelling errors, but that's a given (from my experiences Koreans and Japanese make more grammatical errors rather than spelling, I think it's one or the other).

I'm just in awe why someone would call themselves stupid...that's a lot more questionable than an angst filled teenager with the word HATE written on their jacket. I'd rather be portrayed as someone angry at the world than someone who openly calls themselves stupid.

Porkar: I say a picture someone on the internet of a Caucasian Karate teacher with a Black Belt and his tattoo on his bicep said "PUPPY". They need to understand the meaning of the character changes depending if it's in a sentence of on its own.

Blood

Apr 15, 2008
Porkar:

Ah, English, the language of puns that makes it possible for you to laugh at your short comings. I have to say that whole beer,bear thing was genuinely funny.
If anything I won’t be making that mistake again and also pray that I don’t take you up on your invite, you’re going to regret it after your ears starts to bleed after listening to me mumbling on in incoherent English about bear,beer and bers.

HarutAsou:

Thanks for the complement; good to know that I’m not fucking things up completely :) (even though there’s obviously still a lot of room for improvement).

Despite all I have said I still have to agree that I’m also slightly bewildered as to why someone would willingly call themselves an idiot. Either they are just being naïve in which case I would probably just let them get on with things in the hope that she will grow out of it or it’s a testament to a horrible lack of self-esteem in which case she don’t need me telling her that’s she is well…an idiot.

I just don’t tend to get very riled up about things such as this, as long as you are not hurting anyone ells (annoying someone does not count as hurting XD) people can do whatever they want as far as I’m concerned. Perhaps just I being naïve but it’s a way that looking at things that spares you from a lot of unnecessarily anger.

Still it has been a fun discussing with you, always nice to be able to actually have a real discussion on the internet that does not automatically devolve in to a name calling contest :D