Best Jav Films that involve abuse/r***/drama?

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Back from another long Hiatus. Looking for films that I can create subtitles for that fit my kink (hopefully no judgment). What are your favourite films in the abuse/r***/drama genre? (think attackers, idea pocket, aurora project etc) Do you prefer Solowork or 3p,4p for this type of film?

Some of my personal favorites are SSPD-107, MDYD-991, or RBD-632, and personally I find that 3p, 4p can be very hot when you look at the scene as a whole but solowork allows for much more room for drama / actual plot. 3p,4p often ends up being solo scenes with each actress and then a gangbang at the end with little plot.

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
MIDE-241 and MIDE-284 are some nice ones with the main focus on being gagged and feature Julia and Anri Okita respectively. NHDTB-266 and REAL-797 are also super hot since I am a big fan of those home invasion mother/daughter r*** style movies. My absolute favorite however happen to be those with deepthroat/irrumatio focus since that overall is my favorite genre of JAV. MIAA-498, MIAA-490, HUNBL-062, and the first half of MISM-223 are probably my favorite example of those.

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
Back from another long Hiatus. Looking for films that I can create subtitles for that fit my kink (hopefully no judgment). What are your favourite films in the abuse/r***/drama genre? (think attackers, idea pocket, aurora project etc) Do you prefer Solowork or 3p,4p for this type of film?

Some of my personal favorites are SSPD-107, MDYD-991, or RBD-632, and personally I find that 3p, 4p can be very hot when you look at the scene as a whole but solowork allows for much more room for drama / actual plot. 3p,4p often ends up being solo scenes with each actress and then a gangbang at the end with little plot.
But yea multiple actresses can be hot but most movies tend to waste their full potential it by just splitting them up for half the run-time and when they do all come together for the giant gangbang scene the actresses do not even interact much which each other. The movies that are super hot are those where the actresses are forced to perform sex acts on each other.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
But yea multiple actresses can be hot but most movies tend to waste their full potential it by just splitting them up for half the run-time and when they do all come together for the giant gangbang scene the actresses do not even interact much which each other. The movies that are super hot are those where the actresses are forced to perform sex acts on each other.
100% agree with you. If you haven't checked out RBD-967 I'd give it a watch. The premise is two sisters who are invited out to a resort under false pretenses so they can be made into sex slaves as revenge against their father. The film does a good job of using the actresses to play off each other as they get forced to do some degrading things like eat from the same bowl as they get railed from behind or lick each others feet. Ill attach english translations below for anyone else interested :) (might not be perfect but I think its decent)

Attachments

• rbd-967en.rar
    19.2 KB · Views: 95

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
100% agree with you. If you haven't checked out RBD-967 I'd give it a watch. The premise is two sisters who are invited out to a resort under false pretenses so they can be made into sex slaves as revenge against their father. The film does a good job of using the actresses to play off each other as they get forced to do some degrading things like eat from the same bowl as they get railed from behind or lick each others feet. Ill attach english translations below for anyone else interested :) (might not be perfect but I think its decent)
Sounds interesting, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the subtitles.

six3243

Apr 22, 2020

One of my all-time favorites is IBW-398. The reactions are awesome, the actors really do a good job looking "surprised" and "frightened." I've always hopes someone would do subtitles for it. I have always been curious just how he convinced the three ladies to get into the van.

Attachments

• IBW-398-2806018440.jpg
    IBW-398-2806018440.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 156

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
One of my all-time favorites is IBW-398. The reactions are awesome, the actors really do a good job looking "surprised" and "frightened." I've always hopes someone would do subtitles for it. I have always been curious just how he convinced the three ladies to get into the van.
As im not a native japanese speaker and I dont have access to any subs in any language to work with on this film it doesnt seem possible unfortunately.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
Sounds interesting, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the subtitles.
I appreciate you contributing to the discussion so have another sub :) I have not gone over any edits with this one but most of the time I find you can pull the gist of whats happening.

Attachments

• NHDTB-266 (Rough English).rar
    15.4 KB · Views: 151

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
I appreciate you contributing to the discussion so have another sub :) I have not gone over any edits with this one but most of the time I find you can pull the gist of whats happening.
Cool thanks. Eventually when I have some free time I will likely go through it and clean it up and then post it on this site unless someone else beats me to the punch.

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
I recommend AVOP72. I have a long list of favorites in this genre, but I'll just start there, particularly given the commentary about wanting to see multiple actresses together. This title is hard to forget.

asledan

Feb 20, 2016
I recommend AVOP72. I have a long list of favorites in this genre, but I'll just start there, particularly given the commentary about wanting to see multiple actresses together. This title is hard to forget.
Yes I've seen this, I think they adapted the story pretty well.

composite

Jul 25, 2015
What are your favourite films in the abuse/r***/drama genre? (think attackers, idea pocket, aurora project etc) Do you prefer Solowork or 3p,4p for this type of film?
ATID-152

Meisa Hanai is a detective with some psychoanalytical powers. She's assigned to track down a maniac. He knocks her unconscious and r***s her. Then he carries her to another person who uses her as his doll. She wrestles a gun away then finds the first maniac and eventually subdues him. But before another r***.

cover-jpg.661385

Reactions: Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
AVOP-072 always comes to mind for drama
avop00072pl.jpg

The man of the house gets gunned down in front of them in cold blood as mom and daughters are r***ing

Reactions: vincent_z

jeff0064

Aug 24, 2008
I've been trying to find the name of this av I saw years ago, basically this girl is constantly being r***ing by her male caretaker, I never knew if it was her father or uncle or what, there's a scene where she's eating Ramen and he comes from behind and r***s her but she just keeps eating, the ending is her going into the woods the screen turns black and you hear a gun shot, I'd anyone knows or has scene this movie I'd really like to know the code.