Creampie Ejaculation Executioner 中出し射精執行官 and other high concept JAV

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
As mentioned in another thread, I decided to complete my collection of Creampie Ejaculation Executioner 中出し射精執行官 (for this post I will use abbreviation EE), not at all a major undertaking, there's only 12 titles in the series so far, and I've already collect like 7 out of 12. Some covers for the EE, both the best and the worst:
ABW-019s.jpgABP-984s.jpgABW-311s.jpgABP-941s.jpgABW-202s.jpg

The good ones are ABW-019, ABW-311, ABP-984, the bad ones are ABW-202, ABP-941. I think I will leave to a future posts about why some are good and some bad in this very very uniform series.

As the project is completing I was thinking... did the studio Prestige started this "high concept" series out out of vacuum? Perhaps wishful thinking... I was hoping Prestige would have a long standing series devoted to big budget high concept solo works prior to EE. (sidenote the Absolute series reach back all the way to 2010-09-06) I couldn't find a comparable series) but mostly the Absolute series have always been very vanilla Over 1500 full titles, but this one series of (so far) 12 titles is the only one that involve a lot of plot/dialog/production.

So at this point I had to figure out myself what exactly I was looking for. Other than EE, what titles fit the bill?
MIDE-163 Female Ninja JULIA
SDDE-486 Anal Sex Semen Collection Agency
SDDE-609 Sexual Battleship Earth Defense Force 2169

MIDE-163s.jpgSDDE-486s.jpgSDDE-609s.jpg

Let me try to define "high concept JAV", consider the Ninja, Anal Semen Collection, Sexual Battleship and EE, first I can say some non-requirements:
- Not needed: Hot idol(s)
- Not needed: Great sex.
- Not needed: abuse and raep, yeah EE's 10-words or less summary is simply: Gov send hot females to raep men, yes many of my examples have these elements, but I've seen too many vids focus on sexual abuse and humiliation
- Not needed: cosplay

Funny thing how I watch these high concept JAV, I tend to fast forward the fucking scenes and only pay attention to the talking scenes, or when watching the sex scenes, focus more on the dialogs then on the nudity and intercourse. Like SDDE-609, the sex scenes are plain boring. ABP-941 and ABW-202 the idol are just not at all attractive.

So think about it more... here are the checklist:
- Cast of characters: a big casts who are not necessarily involved in the sex scenes. Each characters should have some non-trivial dialogs, personality and a role to contribute to the plot: e.g. horny and/or bumbling and/or faithful assistant, stealth villain boss, minion etc.
- A story plot that's evolving in between the sex scenes, and justify long non-sex scenes and establish characters who may not engage in sex.
- Dialog and acting: A story plot of course require dialogs, for most female performers, especially anyone with less than 6 months career in front of camera, memorizing and saying the dialog lines is quite a challenge already.
- Multiple interesting locations or sets: street, hotel room, onsen, rooftop, prison cells, dungeon, classroom, warehouse, office, battleship's bridge (the details could be laughably cheap). A decent high concept JAV must have at least 5 different sets for talking and fucking scenes. Ideally at least half the locations are not the typical JAV locations of hotel room and classroom.
- Costumes: unlike the Secret Investigators that every major studios make, a high concept title like EE show would take costumes seriously without going full cosplay (sorry I don't feel like giving a full essay between costumes and cosplay.
- BGM: BGM for JAV is most commonly absent entirely, even forget about good BGM. If a JAV is scored with BGM, it really adds to the richness of the film viewing experience. And often BGM can compensate for poor acting skills.
- Stunt work or action scene: it's not uncommon to notice JAV actress walking in high heels with difficulty, so any kind of acting scenes, gunplay, swordplay, fist fights, especially kicks, all require action choreography and likely time and money spent on practice/rehearsal/multiple takes. Even running up and down stairs, around corridor corners, in costumes, can be somewhat risky during a film shoot. So please slow down and appreciate the work needed to make these "filler" scenes.
- FX, CGI: the bar is very low here. E.g. sparks/smoke for gun fire (physical effects and/or on-computer post-production). Many major (top) studio's standard practice is : a short intro scene, fade to a static title screen, fade to (all) scenes, fade to black with the word "END", that's it. It really doesn't take much, nowadays you need only a geek kid with mid-high-end PC and a few hours of editing.

A high concept JAV doens't have to have all of these elements, but need to have quite a few. to build up a sense of epic story-telling and give the audience some emotion other than (or in addition) to sexual stimulation.

Attachments

• ABP-894s.jpg
    ABP-894s.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 44