Creative/unusual JAV concepts/ideas that you liked

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Martincylo

Oct 9, 2009
Big fan of that body type! I keep browsing for gals just like her. Thanks!

AVOP-045 KAMIHATA Ichika Young Wife Next Door
One of my favorites, the slim, beautiful Ichika Kamihata, with her bewitching eyes and sexy-ass legs takes charge of the young men who come up short in the service industry. This is the video that made me an Ichika Kamihata fan! She plays a mean and exacting woman hung up on rules and politeness from service people. When the service is sub-par, she demands that they find some way to make it up to her. If you like women being kind of bitchy about how they're being eaten out, fingered or fucked...until the guy gets it right, then this is for you!
83avop045pl.jpg

-Sakana

Reactions: SakanaShachou

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
https://www5.javmost.com/VAGU-185/
Here's one of a new fav thanks to SakanaShachou, Ichika Kamihata.
I think the non motion genre is more about a play on the actress trying to hold back expressions/motions rather than the character in the movie. It's fun.

Always glad to be of service! I didn't know Kamihata-san was in one of the "mannequin" vids from Venus. If you are attracted to the actress, it makes it so exciting to watch her try not to react. The only video I have in this series stars Rena Fukiishi. I think her face is so sexy! https://www.javqd.com/movie/fhd-ven...way-doting-cohabiting-life-fenghua-leana.html

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
RCT-985-1 [ROCKET] lesbian blowjob battle.jpg
...it's about a girl working a guy's penis so she can make him shoot his load into her friend's mouth...when she's done, it's her friend's turn...mostly handjobs with some blowjobs...RCT-985 Blowjob Arm Wrestling

Just to be clear, my "Like" was for RCT-985 Blowjob Arm Wrestling a genre I like but I haven't seen this particular one.

The two about the suit store staffed by all women who give the customers BJs...not for me. I think an Asian woman in a business suit or uniform is one of nature's gifts to mens' eyes but I just found the action in those two titles kinda dull.

-Sakana

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
The two about the suit store staffed by all women who want to give the customers BJs...not so good. Not to me. Don't know why. All the women are beautiful and I think a Asian woman in a business suit or uniform is one of nature's gifts to mens' eyes but I just found those two titles kinda dull. What turns you on about the saleswomen videos. I'm asking earnestly. Do you think I should give them another chance?

If you didn't like them the first time around don't bother with them. I think it comes down to one thing: what you think about transactional sex. It's obviously terrible in a real relationship but when it comes as part of a service (like massage) or as a bonus/enticement to another product (like in those two titles) then I'm all for it. Due to the nature of transactional sex those films are slower paced/lacking urgency and passion (at least from the female side even if they are trying to fake it) so the whole thing becomes this laid-back experience where you get what you pay for. Obvioulsy I prefer validational sex to transactional so I mostly go for those films that try to simulate that but I like titles that bring something new/fresh even if it's just a small spin, and offering sex to paying customers would be a sure way of boosting sales. Plus, like you said, those girls look great!

bozzngu13

Sep 26, 2010
Any one like the idea of step father (or father in law, real one...) call some friends over and enjoy the party? These type of movie are almost r***/force/blackmailing type and not so special but it's kind of enterresting. Here are some examples: JUC-419 and JUC-696

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I just DLd a new movie with Ai Mukai as a student who bullies her teachers. She tapes one to a classroom chair, slaps him around then jerks him off. In the next two scenes she jerks one teacher off while he's on all fours and gives another teacher a footjob while in a bikini, but without the bottom part. I'm not into feet but I loves me some legs and Ai Mukai has some gorgeous gams!

MANE-033 From the company, AKNR (Akinori)

Attachments

• 1mane033pl.jpg
    1mane033pl.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: grisa and Joker6969

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I just DLd a new movie with Ai Mukai as a student who bullies her teachers. She tapes one to a classroom chair, slaps him around then jerks him off. In the next two scenes she jerks one teacher off while he's on all fours and gives another teacher a footjob while in a bikini, but without the bottom part. I'm not into feet but I loves me some legs and Ai Mukai has some gorgeous gams!

MANE-033 From the company, AKNR (Akinori)

I get the feeling that you like that title because of the actress and not necessarily because of its style, but that whole line (MANE-XXX) is like the one title that you mentioned here. So if anyone's into that style, check it out.

I'm also a fan of legs but Ai Mukai has never caught my eye. Airi Kijima has always been my go-to "leg gal". I highly recommend her works if you want to see long & slender legs with just the right amount of meat on them (well, at least as far as my taste is concerned).

In other news…

Do you feel lonely? :(

Do you feel depressed to be at home alone day after day? :(

Are you in need of company? :(

:elegan: Then get a pet penis! :elegan:

SDDE-556 Our Lucky Pet In Our Daily Life

1sdde556pl.jpg

A pet penis will make your day brighter! It will always be there when you need it! And the best part? You don't need to feed it, you don't need to walk it and it doesn't need vaccination. And once you trained it to behave, it can accompany you on long subway rides, it can keep you company in class and you can even take photos together for your 9jistagram. Your friends will surely be envious and they will want to pet it too! Let them, since pet penises don't bite! Still not convinced? Check out our testimonial video which allows you a peek into the lives of some of our satisfied customers and their pet penises!

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I get the feeling that you like that title because of the actress and not necessarily because of its style, but that whole line (MANE-XXX) is like the one title that you mentioned here...Airi Kijima has always been my go-to "leg gal". I highly recommend her works if you want to see long & slender legs with just the right amount of meat on them...SDDE-556 Our Lucky Pet In Our Daily Life
1sdde556pl.jpg

Yes, I am a fan of Ai Mukai and I watched SDDE-556 and it was fun and believe it or not, funny! the concept is just so silly I felt like the actresses themselves were actually having a bit of a laugh making it. Thank you!

Reactions: kharo88

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h39m17s358.png DDE-384 Bar Shaburinagara - a "pop-up chimpo" bar in Tokyo where single women can enjoy a cocktail, a dick and some semen in a relaxing atmosphere. Dicks pop out of the bar or the tables and even the walls for their pleasure. Customers can continue to enjoy their conversation and, of course, each others' company in a safe, all-female environment. That's the experience at "Bar Shaburi-nagara"
SDDE-384-1 pop up chimpo bar fera nakadashi.jpg
Whoever dreamed up this concept is a genius!
vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h27m53s620.png
vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h46m03s811.png
vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h52m22s355.png
This concept was Fucking! Genius!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h27m37s887.png
    vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h27m37s887.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
  • vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h37m25s639.png
    vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h37m25s639.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
  • vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h42m04s279.png
    vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h42m04s279.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 59
  • vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h46m30s965.png
    vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h46m30s965.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h46m56s993.png
    vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h46m56s993.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h49m38s777.png
    vlcsnap-2019-02-27-05h49m38s777.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
I get the feeling that you like that title because of the actress and not necessarily because of its style, but that whole line (MANE-XXX) is like the one title that you mentioned here. So if anyone's into that style, check it out.

I'm also a fan of legs but Ai Mukai has never caught my eye. Airi Kijima has always been my go-to "leg gal". I highly recommend her works if you want to see long & slender legs with just the right amount of meat on them (well, at least as far as my taste is concerned).

In other news…

Do you feel lonely? :(

Do you feel depressed to be at home alone day after day? :(

Are you in need of company? :(

:elegan: Then get a pet penis! :elegan:

SDDE-556 Our Lucky Pet In Our Daily Life

1sdde556pl.jpg

A pet penis will make your day brighter! It will always be there when you need it! And the best part? You don't need to feed it, you don't need to walk it and it doesn't need vaccination. And once you trained it to behave, it can accompany you on long subway rides, it can keep you company in class and you can even take photos together for your 9jistagram. Your friends will surely be envious and they will want to pet it too! Let them, since pet penises don't bite! Still not convinced? Check out our testimonial video which allows you a peek into the lives of some of our satisfied customers and their pet penises!
By far SDDE-556 is a favorite for sure!

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to Deeps's In a World Where r*** is Legal series or their Extremely Low Hurdle to Sex series? Why'd they stop making those?

While we're at it, SOD's series about female prison guards who work in a male prison and monitor their health by extracting sperm samples (the old fashioned way) is no more either.

What happened to these three great concept series?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
SOD's series about female prison guards who work in a male prison and monitor their health by extracting sperm samples (the old fashioned way) is no more either.

That's a shame for sure! There are 3 titles from Freedom with the same theme but those are nowhere near as good as, and, of course, with a lot more (extreme) femdom and no penetration sex at all. I generally wouldn't recommend them but if you really want to see something "new" with that theme, I'll list them here.

NFDM-094 Punishment Cruel Treatment Of A Woman Jailer

h_188nfdm094pl.jpg

NFDM-243 Punishment From The Guards Forced Fire Woman

h_188nfdm243pl.jpg

NFDM-311 Woman Keeper Of Our Freedom Demon Prison

h_188nfdm311pl.jpg

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
That's a shame for sure! There are 3 titles from Freedom with the same theme but those are nowhere near as good...NFDM-094 Punishment Cruel Treatment Of A Woman Jailer
h_188nfdm094pl.jpg

I like to see my favorite jukujo actresses when they were young, mostly because the ones who became successful jukujos often weren't that popular when they were younger! I can't believe this one stars a young (or younger) SAWAMURA Reiko. She is one of my favorite JAV stars but I only know her recent work. Can't wait to see this! I remember when I saw young versions of FA-Pro regulars Maria Tamaki and Izumi Terazaki and I preferred them as older women. Most importantly, they became more confident performers but they also became more beautiful as they got older. Maria Tamaki always had a babyface but as an older woman who maintained such smooth skin and bright, wide eyes, she was hot! Izumi Terasaki looked her age, which I found hot because she became a better performer. Her blowjob and handjob game was really strong! She was a small woman who took charge of the actors who played her husbands in all those FA-Pro vid. There is one video where she plays a woman on a bus who jerks off another passenger and it's amazing! Reiko Sawamura here as a young woman...I hope I see shades of the gonzo performer she was to become.

-Sakana

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...I can't believe this one stars a young (or younger) SAWAMURA Reiko. She is one of my favorite JAV stars but I only know her recent work. Can't wait to see this!...Reiko Sawamura here as a young woman...I hope I see shades of the gonzo performer she was to become. -Sakana

DAMN! I couldn't find any of them!

-Sakana