Creative/unusual JAV concepts/ideas that you liked

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Blade Runner

Sep 12, 2015
I like to see my favorite jukujo actresses when they were young, mostly because the ones who became successful jukujos often weren't that popular when they were younger! I can't believe this one stars a young (or younger) SAWAMURA Reiko. She is one of my favorite JAV stars but I only know her recent work. Can't wait to see this! I remember when I saw young versions of FA-Pro regulars Maria Tamaki and Izumi Terazaki and I preferred them as older women. Most importantly, they became more confident performers but they also became more beautiful as they got older. Maria Tamaki always had a babyface but as an older woman who maintained such smooth skin and bright, wide eyes, she was hot! Izumi Terasaki looked her age, which I found hot because she became a better performer. Her blowjob and handjob game was really strong! She was a small woman who took charge of the actors who played her husbands in all those FA-Pro vid. There is one video where she plays a woman on a bus who jerks off another passenger and it's amazing! Reiko Sawamura here as a young woman...I hope I see shades of the gonzo performer she was to become.

-Sakana
Difficult to find a particular video where one can 'see' the transformation from starlet to jukujo.

Good luck :)

Reactions: SakanaShachou

ny_style

Jan 12, 2012
out of the tens (perhaps hundreds) of thousands of women in jav history, very few seem to qualify , after all the definition wrangling, as notable lolis. so if you are a jav director/producer and you have one of these rare gems, the task at hand (in my opinion) is how best to showcase such young beauty. hikari/akira matsushita is on our local ‘approved’ list. i must admit she’s cute. i saw her on the cover of ymdd-023 flashing her underpants while squatting on a train station platform. (i’m a sucker for railroad tracks.) so i decided to download it, and you can too right here:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliojp5y

View attachment 796239
View attachment 796240
View attachment 796241

as you can see, it’s a normal enough video… at least ‘normal’ as these things go. schoolgirl outfit. red packback. demure bjs. but i single out the final scene as something unusual and even head-scratchingly laughable. hikari spends the night with the dirty old man. lots of sex. in the morning, she wakes up before him and prepares a surprise. just what could a little loli do to enhance her charm and start off her man’s day with a bang?

View attachment 796242
View attachment 796243
View attachment 796244
View attachment 796245
View attachment 796246
View attachment 796247
View attachment 796248
View attachment 796249 View attachment 796250

that’s right. groucho glasses!!! (why couldn’t i think of that?) the moustache is a bit too prim and the nose isn’t large enough. but the idea is still copied from the original groucho glasses. instead of waking to the deep throat of the sweetest little loli in the world, he’s got groucho marx gobbling his gob.

View attachment 796251
View attachment 796252
View attachment 796253
View attachment 796254

she occasionally switches to hand action and talks to him. now i don’t understand japanese, but i’d like to think that, as she strokes his shillelagh, she’s entertaining him with jav variations of some of groucho’s old one liners.

View attachment 796255
View attachment 796256

“i once fucked an elephant in my pajamas. how he got in my pajamas, i’ll never know.”

“either your dick is dead, or my watch has stopped.”

“you may look like an idiot and fuck like an idiot, but that doesn’t fool me. you really ARE an idiot.”

View attachment 796257
View attachment 796258
View attachment 796259
View attachment 796260
View attachment 796261

if memory serves me right, i recall the groucho glasses in a few other videos… but usually as a group thing, or on some actress whose appearance might have been improved with them… not featured in a POV loli blow job. anyway, i’ve yet to decide whether this scene was creative or just a waste of resources. either way, it was most unusual.

View attachment 796262
View attachment 796263

I have to nominate this as one of the best posts on this entire forum. I followed your descriptions, slowly scrolled down... was NOT expecting... THAT.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I dont know if Kaori is one of your favorites but in DDB-274 there are small fragments of old footage of a young and slim Kaori when she was a model/race queen.View attachment 1668791

Hmmm...I don't know Kaori. I'll have to look her up. You know, there's so many JAV stars, I sometimes wonder how many women and men who are living normal lives have at least one JAV in their past.

Where's Kurea Muto right now? If she did her makeup differently and cut her hair shorter, would we walk past her in the supermarket without recognizing her?
Where are Bunko Kanazawa, Ran Monbu, Akane Hotaru, Nao Oikawa, Arisa Kanno or Ayano Azusa? What happens after JAV?

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
That's a shame for sure! There are 3 titles from Freedom with the same theme but those are nowhere near as good as, and, of course, with a lot more (extreme) femdom and no penetration sex at all. I generally wouldn't recommend them but if you really want to see something "new" with that theme, I'll list them here.

NFDM-094 Punishment Cruel Treatment Of A Woman Jailer

h_188nfdm094pl.jpg

NFDM-243 Punishment From The Guards Forced Fire Woman

h_188nfdm243pl.jpg

NFDM-311 Woman Keeper Of Our Freedom Demon Prison

h_188nfdm311pl.jpg

SDDE425
Sunohara Miki, Hoshino Akari, Jin Yuki
I like all the scenes here but what sells this is the ending, where Miki Sunohara puts herself on a table and takes multiple nakadashis (creampies) from multiple inmates to extract their semen. She takes dick after dick after dick after dick...
SDDE425B.jpg

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Miyamae Yukie
An older woman in her fifties, at a gathering at home gets served by all the men in attendance. It's the kimonos that got me! When a JAV actress is wearing one, it's like a beautiful wrapping around a gift. Can't wait to open!
JKNK-077-1 [EMMANUELLE] MIYAMAE Yukie jukujo new year's party fucking.jpg

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
From 2007, in V&R's VSPDS-218, This one's an oldie but goodie. Hanano Kokoro, plays twins. One goody two-shoes schoolgirl and
one drinking and head-giving gyaru. They share an apartment but also find themselves infatuated
with the same guy. The schoolgirl masturbation scene in the kitchen
and the gyaru sucking off her boyfriend in the 69 position...both scenes still do it for me every time!
Amazing what makeup and a costume change can do to transform one woman into two. There's
even a split screen scene at the end that becomes a 4p scene. Each sister doing one guy, side by
side. I guess this was high concept JAV back in '07.
42vspds218pl.jpg

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 739134 View attachment 739139

don't remember I've posted about this here, so sorry if its a repost

multiple studios collaboration is one of the best concept in JAV, with this collaboration we can see contract girls from different studios in the same screen, super big orgy action

they already done it in the past, so I wish they would do it again. Imagine Tsubasa Amami, Iori Kogawa, Naomi and Tsukasa Aoi in the same screen

I was just looking at past posts and was reminded that you did recommend this. I'm looking for it online right now! As soon as their both downloaded, the rest of my day is over!

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
SDDE-384 Bar Shaburinagara...where single women can enjoy a cocktail, a dick and some semen...
View attachment 1659421

I know it's odd to reply to one's own post but I gotta ask, who is the actress in the red sweater?

I haven't watched SDDE-384 in a long time but seeing the pic above reminded me that
when I first got this vid, just seeing her pretty face was almost enough to get me there.
There was a time I couldn't get past her portion of this scene. She's so fucking pretty!

-Sakana

Last edited:

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I always liked the concept of dildo bicycles so I really enjoyed this one from Soft On Demand.
Company asks female employee Rena Kiyamoto to test their new product: The double dildo bicycle!

SDMU-904
1sdmu904pl.jpg

LoliKing25

Jan 9, 2017
anyone know the one where the teacher or other guy goes to the girls house, and the girl (loli I think?) gives him a bj under the table with her family right there?