Best Current Publisher of Lesbian Titles

Best Current Producer of Lesbian Titles:

• Bibian [BBAN, BBSS]

• Celebrity Friends [CEMD, CESD, CETD etc.]

• Lezule / Lez'Re [LZAN, LZBS, LZDQ, LZDM, LZPL etc.]

• Mousouzoku, including Ebisusan / Yama to Sora / Yuriecchi etc. [EVIS, SORA, YRLL, YRMD etc.]

• Natural High [NHDT, NHDTA, NHDTB etc.]

• Rocket [RCTD etc.]

• U&K, including Apple / KiREI / Queer [AUKB, AUKG, AUKS, GL, KEL, LR, QU. XY etc.]

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Showdown for best lesbian content provider, still active and producing new material. There's a ton of other studios I could have listed, either defunct lesbian-only producers such as Anna and Hanako or any amount of other active manufacturer's with lesbian labels as part of their offerings. I'm picking the ones that seem like they should be here based on popularity and/or amount of content.

Post a cover and review your favorite title. Let us know your opinion on the best historical label. Why do you dislike a given studio or think they're overrated? Just keep it civil. :p

Shout out to the following publishers/studios/labels over the years; feel free to vote other and comment on your favorite studio from this list or one I've missed!

Afro Film, Akinori (AKNR), Alpha International, Anna and Hanako, Aroma Planning, Attackers, Audaz, AVS, Baltan, Big Morkal, Cinema Unit Gas, Cross, Crystal Video (inc. Five Star, Maniac, Tomahawk), Deep's, DiVA's (Trad), Dogma, FAPro, Faleno, Garcon, GLAY'z, Global Media Entertainment, h.m.p, Hibino, Hunter, Idea Pocket, IEnergy, JNS, KM Produce (inc. Nadeshiko, Scoop), Ladies Room, Lady X Lady, Lahaina Tokai, Madonna (inc. Fitch), Marrion, Maxing, Moodyz, M's Video Group, Nagae Style, Nanpa Japan, Next Group, Office K's, Peters, Radix, Ranmaru, Sadistic Village, Soft on Demand/SOD Create, Style-Art, Takara Visual, Total Media Agency (TMA), Try-Heart Corporation, Up'S, V, Venus, Waap, Wanz Factory and Zoom.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
Bibian, easily. They've been consistent at releasing 4 monthly releases (not counting compilations), and they always pick great looking girls. In comparison the other studios just feel cheap, with Lezule being the exception but they release new videos like once in a blue moon.
Top 3 movies would probably be:

#1 LZPL-048
lzpl00048pl.jpg

#2 LZDQ-017
lzdq017pl.jpg

#3 BBAN-346
bban00346pl.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Hibino (HAVD) has some great ones too. HAVD-990 is a favorite of mine (image is Asuza Misaki from that film), and it's another I subtitled. Some of their titles are a bit on the formulaic side, but it's a pretty good formula, so I don't mind all that much.

I liked their nanpa-style Lesbian Kiss series - the early ones with Nana Saeki were pretty great. Pretty hard to go wrong with Shoko Mikami and Riko Tachibana together in HAVD-080 too.

HAVD-482.jpg
HAVD-080.jpg
MADONNA has some very high-quality, story-driven titles. I seriously wish there were more of them (I have five that are seriously amazing), but it's hard to rate them higher since I haven't found as many lesbian titles of theirs.

Agreed. Curious which ones you've seen - any recommendations? I'm a big Ayumi Shinoda fan so JUFD-446 on the Fitch label was a great one for me.

JUFD-446.jpg

Honestly, I particularly love the foreplay with her in this Lezule title:

LZDQ-001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
Bibian for sure. They have the highest output and one of the highest quality when it comes to lesbian JAV. They make so much great stuff, and what I didn't realize until I saw Burdeos' comment, they almost always have great girls in their movies. Has happened so many times when I discover a very attractive actress on a cover of a hetero title, and I check if she's done any lesbian movies, and yep, she's done BBAN movie. Happy times.

Bibian are also basically the only studio these days who "regularly" make proper lesbian pissing movies, which is my biggest fetish. And by regularly, I mean once a year. At least with the current trend of BBAN-316 in 2021 and BBAN-372 in 2022 (could be equaled by U&K if they also do one this year, their first since AUKS-122 in 2021). And in line with the notion that Bibian has great girls, I felt so blessed when I saw BBAN-372 in the upcoming section and it had three of my favorite actresses; Noa Eikawa, Mao Watanabe and Asuka Momose. Great stuff.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Interesting. It's a landslide win for Bibian. Have to admit, I've been going through more of the back catalog and finding more of the harder edged releases I had missed and enjoying them a great deal.

Also going back through a lot of the older or defunct studios. It's sometimes easy to forget just how good they were. JNS, Style Art, Cross and the Crystal Eizou sublabels like Madam Maniac and Tomahawk especially for me.