Best 痴漢 / ちかん / groper movie? (Starring Mana Sakura)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone, :hihi:

yesterday I watched a SOD production starring Mana Sakura: STAR-470.
First I thought it's just one of this normal groping movies were several girls get groped on the train and bus - the same situation with different girls other and other again. Or one of these less common movies were one girl is groped several times - one scene after another.

But STAR-470 is really different. Here one girl is groped, but it contains some kind of development: First Mana is groped by someone on the train. But the groper only is rubbing his dick on her. He doesn't go any further and Mana leaves the train. But that guy is really persistant and follows her to her part-time job. In a moment in which no customers and also no employees are at the bakery, he gives her a good time with his hand. But when her boss comes back he leaves in a hurry. Next time he is on a bus with her. So she is trying to escape by leaving the bus. He follows her and takes her in front of a company in an industrial area.
At that point I was really looking forward to the end. But you seldom get what you expect. Here comes the negative part about this movie (of course in my point of view). Maybe the director ran out of ideas. Nevertheless: The finally scene is on the train again. Several men are groping her and she doesn't show not much to no resistance.

It's a good combination of story and performed, I think. And I was really surprised that SOD made these movie. I don't like their other productions much for some reason. But this one is really good.

If you know similar movies or if you have seen that one and also have an opinion about it: Post here.

By the way: If you got interested we have 2 threads where you can get the movie:
  • [THREAD="1222632"][STAR-470] 紗倉まな×ナチュラルハイ 痴漢OK娘スペシャル[/THREAD]
  • [THREAD="1223653"][DVD9/7.6G][STAR-470] 紗倉まな×ナチュラルハイ[/THREAD]

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• STAR-470.jpg
    STAR-470.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 422
  • STAR-470_sc.jpg
    STAR-470_sc.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 429