Gatherings of top stars

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
One of my all favs was DVDES-192 Magic Mirror Reverse Nanpa starring Maria Ozawa, Yuka Osawa, Natsumi Horiguchi & Risa Tsukino. Maria was still in her prime as hot star, Yuka was a well know veteran, Natsumi and Risa were also quite recognizable.

It was not only amazing to see 4 hot stars in several sex scenes. But they were gang banging a series of "civilian" guys. And even more funny, to see them proposition a lot of random guys and FAILED. And then the 4 of them would regroup, give each other encouragement, and go and proposition the ecchi to the next guy and next guy...

And one of the guys got lured into the magic mirror bus and the 4 girls bust out their goods but the guy turned out to be a devoted fan of only one of the ladies (Yuka?) and he went gangbuster on her.

These moments were just golden. Psychological drama, not the crazy shit kind, but here are three undisputed idols with their tits all naked and beautiful and pussy moist and eager, but the guy wouldn't even spare a look in their directions. Yuka was a bit embarrassed, "hey I am will to share", but the other three were left mildly offended.

Anyway... the point of this post isn't so much the psychological tension... but that there seem to be a lack of multi-top-stars kind of vids lately. We get a lot of solo works (very good ones) but I enjoy 3p, 4P and up with many hot girls. The fan appreciation fest, the royal game, magic mirror bus, orgy, game/manga conversion etc genres all seem to become either amateurs (unnamed performers with inferior face and/or body) or solo works.

Am I wrong?