ARE YOU F***ing KIDING ME ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
The only interesting part that I've seen in the Shippuuden's series is the transformation of Naruto but then it quickly off as quickly as he got beaten. Now you have some 'Rock' look-alike from pokemon who can apparently bring animal forms to life from ink splotches.

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
Dattebayo makes me laugh with their trolls, it's irritating when you've been trolled, but it's hilarious when you look back on it

pikokola

Jun 23, 2008
it's not datebayo that trolls you... it's you that trolled yourself by watching naruto anime...
stop watch it, read the manga instead...

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
it's not datebayo that trolls you... it's you that trolled yourself by watching naruto anime...
stop watch it, read the manga instead...

It's fandom will never cease to amaze me. Not to mention how people still don't realize to not take almost a single thing DB says seriously.
:eek:y:

Personally gave naruto up years ago. I thank the series though, it showed me how bad shonen stuff can be at times in all honesty.

Rizzy

Jul 15, 2008
Hahahaha! Thanks! I had a good chuckle. Naruto fans... more power to you. Half the anime that are fansubbed I have had to wait almost 2-3 months per episode because either no one wants to sub it or whatever... like Wangan Midnight or Ask Dr. Rin!

Just be glad that there are wonderful fansubbers that do this for free is all I have to say.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
No, DBZ shows how bad it can get.
DBZ was so bad that it turned great.

nejithewise

Aug 13, 2008
they suck in general they mess with the public to much in my opinion which is why i have stopped using them al together.

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Holy Cow! Pitagora's Switch! I f*****g LOVE that show!!
They should stop subbing naruto and keep with Pitagora's Switch!

Seriously seriously that show is the shit. When I was in japan this spring I watched it almost every morning, while my girlfriend slept till 12:00, lol. I LOVE that show, its really interesting.

I would be more impressed with someone subbing PS than naruto... The quality shows never get subbed the trashy commercial stuff always gets attention from big fansub groups. (talking about dramas, and anime, and movies, I don't think I've ever seen a japanese educational show subbed).

I watched the naruto anime, but when fillers started I read the manga, never looked back. Some one said that main characters don't die in naruto... they take it back now, my favorite character died in naruto... even if he went out like the bad ass he was, he will be missed!

pitogoria switch (doesn't show the whole essence of the show though)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17yXCtp0KaM

There was this one kids show I watched that had ninjas forgot the name, but on of the kunoichis was hot as shit....