Nicovideo rips of rare and lost anime

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

FJO

Aug 17, 2008
Tomica Mirai Kinkyu Tai Earth Commander

I don't know much about this. It's a 10 minute long (plus 5 minutes of toy commercials) promotional OVA based on a line of Tomy transforming vehicle toys. The anime looks like it's from the early 90s, but I can't find any references to this OVA anywhere to confirm. It's a kids' anime in the vein of Machine Robo Rescue (minus the robots).

Direct download:
【超貴重_】トミカ未来緊急隊アースコマンダー【玩具の付録】.flv
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=723JOG81

NicoDou streaming link: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm858450

FJO

Aug 17, 2008
Oh, elgringo14 or anybody else inclined, feel free to add images to any of my posts. I don't do it myself because I'm not very familiar with how to do it.

Maniak222

OP-ED credits maniak
Jan 14, 2011
reg.: Apache Yakyuugun アパッチ野球軍 (TV series broadcasted 1971 and 1972 - 26 episodes).

I managed to get 23 of the 26 episodes (missing = 04, 07 + 19) from PD. As these are FLV files i suppose they come from Nicovideo normally, would anyone please be so kind and check at Nicovideo whether the 3 missing episodes can be found there? If possible I want to post the complete series.

Hello

Did you get each episodes with their respective OP/ED or without ?

I looked and look for hardly, and only found episodes 1, 2 and 3 with respective OP/ED... :please:

I look for all the 26, and espacially the 18 - 20 - 23 - 24 - 25 & 26

Can you tell me if on MU or another storage I should find them ?

Many thanks in advance :grassdance:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the only source I found these was PD, yet I guess there are all or perhaps many to be found at Utatane too.

Maniak222

OP-ED credits maniak
Jan 14, 2011
the only source I found these was PD, yet I guess there are all or perhaps many to be found at Utatane too.

Thanks for you quick answer redrooster :grassdance:

But what is "PD", I'm not accustomed to this short naming :puzzled:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
PD is Perfect Dark, something like Share...

pukidesu

Jul 17, 2009

maldevarius

Tentacle Cultist ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
May 8, 2010
Thanks for all the material you posted here guys. Mi HD died... again :cry: i hope i cab re dl the things i had got previously, wich i don't remember exaclty wich anime was. So, thanks for sharing, much apreciated.