Naruto Shippuden English Dubbed 720p Season 1-9

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Naruto Shippuden seasons 1-9 in two torrents. Not the torrents I used to watch this but I have downloaded from this uploader before and he has posted good quality torrents. Season 10 is being dubbed and released at the present so I only have a few torrents of that available, upon request I could share them here otherwise I will wait for the season to be complete. Seasons 1-8 are golden and I can see why this is perhaps the most popular anime of all time. There are many more seasons that have been subbed but once you go dubbed you start to relate the voices with the individual characters so I will be awaiting the dubbed releases myself.
naruto-y-sasuke-shippuden-19864.jpg

Japanese title: Naruto Shippuuden
Anime type: TV Series
Description: The second incarnation of the very popular NARUTO anime. It covers Part II of the manga storyline which takes place two years after Part I (which ends with the Sasuke Retrieval arc, episodes 107-135 of the first TV series). The anime chronology differs from the manga as the Shippuuden series happens two and a half years after the end of the first Naruto series. The story revolves mainly around Uzumaki Naruto`s and Haruno Sakura`s new adventures and their search for Uchiha Sasuke after he left Konoha-gakure (Leaf Village) to gain Orochimaru`s power. The plot also shows a more active Akatsuki in their quest for obtaining all the tailed beasts. After his failed attempt to retrieve Sasuke, Naruto learns that circumstances have granted him slightly less than three years to prepare for a confrontation with Orochimaru, who has to wait that much time before he can transfer into Sasuke`s body. Naruto also must prepare for his eventual confrontation with Akatsuki, who are after the demon sealed within him. To prepare, Naruto leaves the village and undergoes intensive training under Jiraiya. At the same time, Sakura becomes Tsunade`s apprentice, and Sasuke trains under Orochimaru. Thus, all three members of the original Team 7 are now training under one of the Legendary Sannin.

naruto-shippuden.jpg

Naruto Shippuden English Dubbed 720p Season 1-8 Ep (1-175)

magnet link:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6376142300FDF5EDB9FC6ACA65B807034DC80432&dn=naruto+shippuden+english+dubbed+720p+season+1+8+ep+1+175+m+ni&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

Naruto Shippuden English Dubbed Season 9 Complete Episode(176-196)

magnet link:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1460C404AF92C2A673B2BFA6D52BC8041FB961C7&dn=naruto+shippuden+english+dubbed+season+9+complete+episode+176+196+m+ni&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

naruto_12.jpg

All thanks go to Manirmkp/manikandan88 and kickasstorrents for the uploads. After watching four hundred episodes or so of Naruto I get a better understanding of what it is to be a heroin addict, good anime is very addictive!

Attachments

• [kickass.to]naruto.shippuden.english.dubbed.720p.season.1.8.ep.1.175.m.ni.torrent
    61.7 KB · Views: 725
  • [kickass.to]naruto.shippuden.english.dubbed.season.9.complete.episode.176.196.m.ni.torrent
    13.4 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Cool!
seed for me please
:adore:

The torrent looks well seeded already, at over 15gbs total it will take a bit to download. They just finished showing the dubbed episodes of season 10 last week (it was an awesome season!). Unfortunately I no longer have the files to help seeding even if I could and I am busy seeding other torrents atm. Sorry about that, when I shared this I never had any intention of sharing so many other anime torrents (that was a whim). Try prioritizing the first season (episode by episode) in your torrent client so you can watch them sooner. There is another option (all credit to the original uploader ChoeyXD) but no guarantees it will download faster. Excellent quality though. You might need to be patient, we are talking 196, high quality, commercial free episodes here.

Naruto Shippuden/Shippuuden Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 480p (Size: 7.95 GB)

Naruto Shippuden/Shippuuden Season 7, 8, 9 480p (Size: 2.95 GB)

Video Info
-Mkv formant
-50mb-80mb per video
-English Dubbed

Attachments

• [kickass.to]naruto.shippuden.shippuuden.season.1.2.3.4.5.6.480p.torrent
    30.9 KB · Views: 432
  • [kickass.to]naruto.shippuden.shippuuden.season.7.8.9.480p.torrent
    19.3 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am pretty sure I posted season 10 somewhere here as well and your most welcome