ARE YOU F***ing KIDING ME ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/45
No Naruto Release Today

2007/09/28

Due to circumstances beyond Dattebayo's control, there will be no release of Naruto Shippuuden today. There is currently no estimate for the release of this episode. Asking about release time in feedback will result in immediate and permanent BAN.

Additionally, Naruto Shippuuden will not air again until 10/18/2007 as stated in this weeks episode. The next two weeks Dattebayo will release Pitagora Switch in place of Naruto.

This is not a troll.

I as a harcore Naruto fan im so pissed , i was pissed when they made me wait a 2 weeks for just one ep now this

i wana know your oppinion on this F***ED UP Problem

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
It's because Naruto hasn't aired.
They just want to piss people off.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
Well they did a pretty good job pissing me off i hate to w8 so long

Law240

May 22, 2007
LOL i thought this was serious LOL

on a side note if you are "Hardcore" fan of Naruto you would know that Naruto Shippuuden is nothing but a smack in the face to it's fans and has r***ing the series for nothing more than money

Knowing this you should have Dropped the series according and started reading the Manga ^_^

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
i know , many friends of mine told me read the manga and i`ve tried but i dont like reading mangas i dont like any manga nor comics , i dont know why i just get really realy bored
this may seem idiotic but i cant help it :D

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006
The manga in its original form is vastly superior to the anime in every way. Geez, you can always so easily tell which parts of the anime are directly from the comic and which are made in-studio as "filler" material. Specifically, the beautiful artwork of Kishimoto (including his recent passion for fish-eye lens type "above-angle" shots) shines through in the genuine storylines, and makes for superior artwork/animation as the visuals have been copied directly from the manga panels.
Whereas those parts of the story made up by the animation studio are both weak in plot and drawn incredibly shabbily - to the point where it looks like a black market imitation of Naruto itself. Which in a way, it is.

At any rate, the reason you haven't been able to download the latest episode from dattebayo is because there in fact has been a delay on it airing right here in Japan. Without giving away any details, there's too much plot about to happen in that particular story arc to be crammed into a half-hour episode, and so the studio has sensibly decided to play out that particular story over a one-hour period - hence your delay.

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
Downloading right now.

But I have the same opinion like discosupafly and law240. The Manga is much better, those anime episodes are streched like hell and this fight is getting so fucking boring that I actually want the episode to be over. They could have put the whole fight in like 5-6 episodes...but it has been 14 (!) episodes since they arrived at the hideout...oh yeah and these idiotic flashbacks during the fight are getting on my nerves too.

Actually I was looking forward to Naruto Shippuuden since I stopped watching Naruto at episode 150 because of these annoying filler episodes but now I'm really disappointed. In my opinion Naruto till ep 135 was far better than Shippuuden is now.

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
Naruto Anime sucks.... the end.

AlucarD0

Vampire Shinobi
Dec 22, 2006
ok ok ill try harder to read the manga , so if some one can point me to a site where i can find uptodate naruto mangas ?

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
You can find the current chapter every week at http://mangahelpers.com/ (just click on Naruto 372 on the left upper corner in the RAW box, they list Scanlations there)
I prefer reading Mangashare's version.

Japflap is also doing the current chapters but they release approximately a week later because they're doing HQ scanlations and therefor spend more time on cleaning etc.
You can get chapter 360-371 on their page.

But the manga is way ahead of the anime. I think Shippuuden ep30 should be located around chapter 280 but I'm not 100% sure and a bit lazy to look it up ;) (btw. what happened to the smilies?)

Anyways you can get the whole Naruto manga on IRC in #lurk on irchighway. The packlist of the bots can be found here.

Or look for a torrent on isohunt (I recommend using IRC since nearly ervery Scanlation group has a channel where they distribute their releases)

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
I just compared Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden with the manga.

The first Naruto series covered in 135 episodes (ignoring filler eps) 237 chapters of the manga which are approximatly 1.75 chapters per episode.

Shippuuden's ratio is 1.15 chapters/episode (44 chapters in 38 episodes):sigh:

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
Well, I only wanted to prove that Shippuuden's plot is moving with a much slower pace then the first Naruto series. I dont think I'm overreacting, if that's the correct meaning of this figure of speech ( I know that is Bart's catch-phrase but it's hard to figure out its meaning if you're not a native english speaker)

Or can it be you didn't notice that this is page 2 and I didnt start this thread?

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Well, I only wanted to prove that Shippuuden's plot is moving with a much slower pace then the first Naruto series. I dont think I'm overreacting, if that's the correct meaning of this figure of speech ( I know that is Bart's catch-phrase but it's hard to figure out its meaning if you're not a native english speaker)

Or can it be you didn't notice that this is page 2 and I didnt start this thread?

Or it wasn't adressed to you.

Chewie

Dec 6, 2007
I just compared Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden with the manga.

The first Naruto series covered in 135 episodes (ignoring filler eps) 237 chapters of the manga which are approximatly 1.75 chapters per episode.

Shippuuden's ratio is 1.15 chapters/episode (44 chapters in 38 episodes):sigh:

:snooze:....Wait....since when did manga/anime became a subject of mathmatics? Otherwise we could start discussing the amount of Chakra that is needed to perform 4 different kinds jutsu's with 4 different levels of Chakra. Thus, we'd have to THINK and CALCULATE how to do that. We wouldn't want to do that, now do we? Some people love the anime including the fillers and some don't. Let's just leave it there, shall we? <_<

Besides, who cares about those numbers? Anime is anime/ manga is manga. Just watch/read it and have fun. :sick:

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
:snooze:....Wait....since when did manga/anime became a subject of mathmatics? Otherwise we could start discussing the amount of Chakra that is needed to perform 4 different kinds jutsu's with 4 different levels of Chakra. Thus, we'd have to THINK and CALCULATE how to do that. We wouldn't want to do that, now do we? Some people love the anime including the fillers and some don't. Let's just leave it there, shall we? <_<

Besides, who cares about those numbers? Anime is anime/ manga is manga. Just watch/read it and have fun. :sick:

I'm comparing 2 anime adaptions of one manga series and simply use those numbers to exemplify the huge difference in the story-telling pace and to prove that Shippuuden is much slower than Naruto. To prove something you have to provide evidence and that's what I did.

D.W.

The Heavy Metal Engineer
Dec 11, 2007
Naruto suckiest anime since they added more characters, trying to make it liek some cool mix-up anime people with revenge and other bone to pick, Super yawn.

Roronoa Zoro

Feb 3, 2008
The writer was going in a good direction, then swayed DRASTICALLY outside the overall plot and is trying hard to come back. Naruto lost it's touch once commercialization took over, plus the fact that it's got NO dearth of new characters, I mean come on. The writer's making up a lotta shit ... hope he just ends it.