Any 'one and done' JAV idols you wish did more videos?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Sakuraha Nodoka,

a new angel from S1 studio, but based on her title debut video, seems like this will be the one and only of her video, this is her debut title:

SSNI-431 Novelty No. 1 STYLE Sakuraba Peaceful AV Debut 1 Limited AV Avoidance

2ngwmfo.jpg

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Sakuraha Nodoka,

a new angel from S1 studio, but based on her title debut video, seems like this will be the one and only of her video, this is her debut title:

SSNI-431 Novelty No. 1 STYLE Sakuraba Peaceful AV Debut 1 Limited AV Avoidance

2ngwmfo.jpg
FYI. There's an uncensored sextape/amateur shoot of hers surfaced even before her debut video set to released.
This may result in the studio decision to cutting short the contract.

FC2PPV-1035070 桜羽のどか Sakuraba Nodoka 禁断のプレミア映像『超有名アイドルが過去トSEXを公開 完全流出
Sahane.Nodoka.jpg

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
FYI. There's an uncensored sextape/amateur shoot of hers surfaced even before her debut video set to released.
This may result in the studio decision to cutting short the contract.

FC2PPV-1035070 桜羽のどか Sakuraba Nodoka 禁断のプレミア映像『超有名アイドルが過去トSEXを公開 完全流出
View attachment 1669711
yeap i know about this viedo too, and if you see, the actor there is one of JAV actor too... so maybe that uncensored video should be part of one of full jav video

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Reactions: humbert

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009

thotpatrol

Apr 16, 2017
Rena Momozono. She had a cute face and a killer body with great tits and a nice ass. Did three movies then left.
jufd00567pl.jpg
jufd00558jp-8.jpg

Dissidence

Mar 20, 2007
Madonna-AV usually boast alot of beautiful mature women that is quite less well known and some of them does only 1 show and vanish into thin air. A sad thing about JUC/X class vids are they don't really do creampie =( sad
Anyway back to the topic , one one-time actress that caught my eye is

Mami Sawajiri
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=jux00508

She's those cute mature type. Theres only 2 listed work of her in dmm and one is a debut type vid and the other is this. In some angle she look okie , but in some angle and expression she sure look awesome maturely cuteness like O.O

View attachment 569111 She really look like those you wanna bring to see your folks sigh.... but not like this I mean
Good work in uncovering the further names of Miori, Supmop.

I am embarrassed. All the way back in late 2013, an actress' face so bowled me over, I created a whole thread for her, called:

The Face That BLEW Me! (Away)

Today I realized I had misidentified the lady as Yui Tachiki.

I looked at her output and was sad to see she has been in only a handful of movies, few enough to qualify for this thread (although if you visit the "BLEW Me" thread, you will see Jack1956's revelation that she has appeared in a couple of uncensored works, as well). Pointing her out now was my way of making it up to her, for my big boo-boo. She is actually quite beautiful in her own right.

View attachment 625041
Continuation - Ero One-Timer Wife 11 [TDT-023]

Mami Sawajiri

eyan001pl.jpg jux508pl.jpg

Yui Tachiki

49madv202pl.jpg 118tdt023pl.jpg

Last edited: