Any source to find out more about JAV industry???

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014
Well, just like the title: I want to ask if there is any source for me to find more about AV industry in Japan. And I mean AV Industry, not AV idols :)
To put it shortly, I want to know more about AV, like how a movie is made, the filming and editing progess, how to become an actress, how AV affect Japanese industry, etc. I want to know as much as possible about these things.
I did a search on the internet and find something related, but didn't really satisfy me. Maybe there isn't anything about that on the internet, or maybe I don't really know how to search for them, since I'm not so good at English. That why I come here to ask if anyone can tell me more, or at least know where to find those informations (English ones are the best, but Japanese sources are also welcome, as I can use google translate to understand some part).

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I've read all threads on the first 2 page here, and of course there are some interesting information there :) But as I've said, that's quite not enough since i want to know every fields of AV. However, I will keep reading some more here, thanks for your advice :)

I like to learn too, and for learning its need effort and process, don't think you'll get it all at once;)

Reactions: essen0046

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
If the user Inertia happens to read this thread maybe can give you/us some useful information.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
EroMura: the best way to learn is just to read a lot of Japanese sites and follow people on Twitter. You'll have to do a lot of translating. There doesn't seem to be that many Japanese AV sites in English that do more than just scratch the surface with videos grouped with hasty scene descriptions.

essen0046

Jul 23, 2014
EroMura: the best way to learn is just to read a lot of Japanese sites and follow people on Twitter. You'll have to do a lot of translating. There doesn't seem to be that many Japanese AV sites in English that do more than just scratch the surface with videos grouped with hasty scene descriptions.
I know this gonna be hard, since i've search for English source for a long time without finding anything :( However, if you guys do know some Japanese, could you at least give me a Japanese keyword to search for?