The Face That BLEW Me! (Away)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Sometimes when you watch a JAV, an actress jumps off the screen and tells you, "Hey, boy! Look at me... I am special!" - and I recently had this experience, and.. and.. and I hadda share it with you. (I just.. hadda!)

I was acquainting myself with The New Secretary 2 - Despite Being Disgraced By Being Harassed Like This, I Became Wet [MADV-197], which I had downloaded a good while ago but apparently never watched (also starring Risa Arisawa, Reira Serikawa, Ren Mukai, Sara Himura, besides the lady we shall be focusing on), and as I was thinking, when am I ever going to find the time to watch the JAV I have downloaded, this VISION came on the screen.

I said, who dat? She is... stunning!

Her name translated as "Hall tree only," but this time it didn't matter that the name was indecipherable, because I now have a new weapon to get to the bottom of nutty names; I went to the Actionjav "one page lists all" reference, pasted the Japanese name in the "Find" box, and... nothing! (Drat!)

After the usual back-breaking research, turned out her name was...

You Touch-Dickie!

Wait, I got the spelling wrong. More correctly, Yui Tachiki.

Take a look at that face! She's got a special quality that makes you stand up and take notice.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She is up against the Evil S.O.B., so you know it's going to be hopeless for her.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Imagine my disappointment when I discovered her output has been very, very limited. If an actress is this distinguished in her appearance, how is it that she was allowed to hang it all up after a few wades in the water? Is that not against some sort of law?

But the funny thing is, she didn't look so hot in some of her other fare. For example, in what appears to be her only starring role, Continuation - Ero One-Timer Wife 11 [TDT-023], judging from the screen shots, she looks more regular.

How could this be? I don't understand it.

(I had encountered this crazy phenomenon before; Sanae Hoshikawa looked so breathtaking in IENE149, but not as much in other films.)

Yui Tachiki has also appeared in an oddball BDSM movie that piques my curiosity, but it's one that seems outside the norm of regular JAV. (Apparently without a DVD code, for one thing.)

If any would like to check out MADV-197, the five download possibilities from the archives are now dead meat. A sleaze stream site offers the movie at 695 MB. ("Server VIP #07")

There is another "Secretary is Bullied" movie from this series, MADV-186; I thought it was wonderful, particularly the middle segment with the victimized lady wearing eyeglasses.

EDIT:

Here I am about two-and-a-half-years later, and I think I made a big mistake... despite my "back-breaking research." The reason why I thought the lady looked different in other things was because the actress I have been referring to was actually Risa Arisawa.

Yui Tachiki TDT-023.jpg

Yui Tachiki is a beauty in her own right; above, as she appears on the cover of the aforementioned TDT-023. See Jack1956's commentary on Yui below, he got the right woman. Unlike me.

Attachments

• Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 6.jpg
    Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 6.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 718
  • Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 5.jpg
    Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 705
  • Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 4.jpg
    Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 693
  • Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 3.jpg
    Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 689
  • Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 2.jpg
    Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 701
  • Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 1.jpg
    Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 691
  • Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 Evil SOB.jpg
    Yui Tachiki –MADV-197 Evil SOB.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
She is very attractive. Is she the face/body on the cover of [MADV-197]? her face and the theme reminded me of a title somehere back in the day and had a quick look at the archive. It was a Caribb........... uncensored title. It is also called Naughty Secretary and she is very nice in that :

052112-027 Naughty Secretary.jpg

She is also known as Kanki Tada :

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=2&s=ku3q

As Yui Tachiki (on one site this was translated as Yui Hall Thursday!!) she also made another couple of uncensored titles :

http://javdream.com/pt-108-yui-tachiki-meat-hole-with-malice/

PT-108.jpg

And this one from 1pondo :

Original Drama 092411_182.jpg

Maybe of some help, but just as interesting is the fact that sometimes we get very different views of the same actress across different titles.

Best

Jack

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The humility of you lads off the continent! "Maybe of some help" indeed... your findings were a great help, Jack1956, and had I not been too lazy to conduct a general Google search on top of my own run-ins, I may have saved you some of the trouble.

Yui's potential AKA name was of great interest (perhaps Tada Kanki, as Javlibrary has a tendency to list names the Japanese way, beginning with the last names), but because of the automatic translations Javlibrary employs, maybe it was an aberration; the only Google result coming up for "Kanki Tada" is that of Javlibrary's.

Wow! You pinpointed the DVD code of that "oddball BDSM" movie I made mention of - PT108, and Yui's other title (Naughty Secretary) were both referred to in Yui's Sougouwiki page, but I was not smart enough to get the particulars. (There's also the bondage shot from 1pondo, the origin of which is a mystery.)

Naughty Secretary is also accessible from the Javdream link provided, an hour-length movie for a panic-attack near-1.8 GB. (And snail-paced Ryushare/Netload, to boot.) Strangely, according to the screen shots of PT108 (Meat Hole with Malice), Naughty Secretary has been added to the end of the over-two hour movie. It's for a smaller 1.21 GB too, same size when offered elsewhere, so we must assume the two-for-one deal is the same everywhere. I see palatable Depositfiles are for the having, here.

First the uncovering of Mizue Hanashima, and now this... make no mistake, Jack1956 is a JAV titan..!

EDIT: Thanking Jack1956 for the information from his post below, for those taking notes, the "1pondo" BDSM'er is the same thing as "Part 1" of PT-108. The following screen shots for 1pondo's "Drama Collection 092411_182" are from the Coolsex.biz site:

Compare the villains and Yui's costume, among other things, with the BDSM scene that is "Meat Hole with Malice"; same running length of around one hour and twelve minutes, too:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Pleasure's all mine Jug - I think you're right about Tada Kanki as JavLibrary usually put the family name first. The 1pondo title is apparently - Drama Collection 092411_182 - Yui Tachiki. It looks like a heavy type of bdsm thing to me so that's my interest in it gone! Many of the uncensored films are in HD and are massive hard-drive cholesterol.

Best

Jack