Ignored/invisible wife?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

summerss

Jun 8, 2009
Its a specific scene I am looking for. The housewife is frustrated, her husband is cheating one her while she watches. she masturbates in front of him, gives him a blowjob, everything to get his attention, but he doesn't react to her at all. he completely ignores her.
I saw this 3 years ago, and the film had "Fa-pro" like quality to it.

This is a tough request because I am not sure they are husband wife in the movie or just love interests. I think the entire film had that theme of the lovers being ignored or obvious affairs.

In order to keep the thread alive while I look for this one thing I will help with requests as much as I can as well. I love the the odd Jav stuff.

if you are looking for strange jav films where, all the men in the world are gone accept one guy, 4 sisters gang bang guy, magic makes women minds into loli's, girls gets addicted to semen, zombie girl gangbang, jav girls acting like farm animals, girls fighting over guys , an so on, then im your guy.

if I dont know what weird stuff your looking for I will find it eventually I literally can spend 3 days looking for this stuff.

here is an example.
human vending machines "sdms-604"
[DKTM017] "My Wife And My Mother Are Always Fighting: It's Becoming A Problem!!"

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I know the type of movie your thinking of but i can't remember the exact scenario you've explained. They were usually done by nagae style and we would get a number of different scenarios going on in the movies. There was the 'magic hat' one where the wearer become some kind of magic leader and whenever anyone saw him they would immediatly bow down to him and have to do whatever he said. There's the one which you are looking for where a person (i've only seen it happen to a guy) is completely ignored and no one reacts to anything they do including him stripping them and fucking them right there and there. They've even done some time stop segments as well which i think you guys all know what happens by now. Looking through the Nagae-Style catalogue i'll give a few examples but there are many more.

SBNS-027
SBNS-033
SBNS-059

They are all in the 'Do Whatever You Want To Realize The Dream Of Middle-aged Man Sex!' series and there are many more so you get the idea. Just check out the studio's movies and you'll find them http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/nagaestyle-collection-fpjr-sbnr-nsps.1297690/

Reactions: summerss

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I think i found the movie you were looking for. It's NSPS-039 Dirty Sex Woman Do Whatever You Want To Realize The Dream!. You can find it here with a working rapidgator link, yay! : http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/nagaestyle-collection-fpjr-sbnr-nsps.1297690/page-5#post-2518579
Sokol001's thread really does just keep giving! If it's not what you're looking for the movie is well worth a watch anyway.

h_102nsps039pl.jpg

Loved the scene and totally understand why you like it too. The women goes to her neighbour's to give them some cake but after going to the bathroom it's as if she became invisible like you say. She is completely ignored by the couple who start fucking all to her amazement. When she goes home her husband can't see her either. She becomes completely enraged and goes back next door where she promptly fucks the husband and yet they go about, completely oblivious, chatting to each other like normal even while she's riding him like a women possessed :D. Just loved this scene. Only in Jav :p.

vlcsnap-2014-12-02-17h00m52s169.png vlcsnap-2014-12-02-17h01m12s100.png vlcsnap-2014-12-02-17h01m28s240.png vlcsnap-2014-12-02-17h01m50s218.png vlcsnap-2014-12-02-17h02m04s115.png

Last edited:

summerss

Jun 8, 2009
Im downloading and checking these now. I think one these is really it, memories are flooding back to me, some movies I forgot about as well!
Wow man I never expected a response so quickly and so accurately. Thanks alot!