has Ayumi Shinoda (formerly Ikeda Miwako) ever done uncensored?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The DVD version is also out. Check below. I'm getting the 4.36GB HD version found on the internet.

More exciting a second uncensored vid in the also excellent S Model series has been announced:

wwf_b.jpg

The title is "Fan Appreciation Tour" which could be a run of the mill bus-tour or onsen-trip. But... I got a bad feeling about this... Something about the cover... maybe just the font size of "Appreciation" (literally thanks) is a tad too big. Could this be really her "Farewell Tour"??? Not!!! I want to see you un-mosaiced pussy getting banged for many more years to come!

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/cwp-140-catwalk-poison-140-ayumi.1602139/
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-poizun-140-guramarasujaporuno-ayumi.1602154/

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Does the HD version have those ugly watermarks too? If not, can you tell me where one can find it?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Just finish the torrent. Unfortunately it does have watermark. Its the same text as the big yellow watermark but it's in white (or light gray) which is less annoying to my eyes. And they keep the same point size on the 1080p frame so compare to the yellow watermark this version is blocking a much smaller area. It's approaching the tolerable threshold in terms of watermark.

Sorry I can't make a frame grab on this PC. IMHO, it's worth getting the FHD version.

I found the torrent on javbus.me but out of habit, I went to kat.cr (kickass torrent) to get it.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Although I would love seeing girls uncensored and so it without pixels, I must admit I must have become so used to them that seeing a girl uncensored for the first time doesn't really make any difference.

It's probably because vanilla movies just don't do it for me and uncensored or not, I need more. I need drama, story, excitement, danger or something other than just two people having sex.

It's just my thoughts though. Not saying seeing an actress isn't an event as hopefully in the future she will do more and in different set pieces too.

Reactions: CodeGeek

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
True it's not easy finding a good uncensored vid with hot girl(s) and guy(s) and story and emotional tension and perhaps even costumes/sets/production values.

But then... it's not that easy to find that perfect vid in the censored mainstream either. Because of another thread I went and look at my 5-10 yrs old JAV's and they show up how much JAV nowadays just phone it in regarding story or tension. Even a lot of themed/genred AV just paste the formula on the cover and go thru the motion. The game is just waiting for your fav actress for her round to do a vid of each sub-sub-genre or the same sub-sub-genre-with-a-minimal-twist.

There are good uncensored vids with a theme and dramas, it just take time to uncover them...

Reactions: Motiman

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Although I would love seeing girls uncensored and so it without pixels, I must admit I must have become so used to them that seeing a girl uncensored for the first time doesn't really make any difference.

It's probably because vanilla movies just don't do it for me and uncensored or not, I need more. I need drama, story, excitement, danger or something other than just two people having sex.
[...]
Totally agree.

Reactions: Motiman

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
I don't get the uncensored obsession because I just find vaginas to look disgusting.

chaisejaune

Sep 14, 2015
The DVD version is also out. Check below. I'm getting the 4.36GB HD version found on the internet.

More exciting a second uncensored vid in the also excellent S Model series has been announced:

wwf_b.jpg

The title is "Fan Appreciation Tour" which could be a run of the mill bus-tour or onsen-trip. But... I got a bad feeling about this... Something about the cover... maybe just the font size of "Appreciation" (literally thanks) is a tad too big. Could this be really her "Farewell Tour"??? Not!!! I want to see you un-mosaiced pussy getting banged for many more years to come!

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/cwp-140-catwalk-poison-140-ayumi.1602139/
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-poizun-140-guramarasujaporuno-ayumi.1602154/

YES!!!! they have any trailer of the movie ?