akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Somehow it's getting better and better. :)
thumbs up JAVtoENG, Motiman and bonekace. Maybe the impossible will come true in the near future and JAV will also get a subbing community (like Japanese movies, TV series, Animes and Hentai already have).

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Since i don't have a copy SOE-936 I can't try that srt file but I was wondering whether it does indeed have double subs in English and phonetic Japanese like those screenshots show, or whether they have an English only option too? Would be nice to know before I start hunting for the actual video.

Reactions: clemenceko

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Bonekace you absolute legend! This is exactly what i've been waiting for. Watching Jav movies is great but to actually know what they're saying is a bonus. Movies by S1 No.1 Style are awesome as are movies by Madonna, Fa-pro, Glory quest and Nagae-style to name but a few. To be honest anything with a plot and a bit of forbidden romance like SOE-936 gets me going. Long may you continue.

Just had a look and the subs work perfectly. Even having the Japanese phonetics there is great as it will make picking up on Japanese terms and words easier. Well done Sir.

If anyone wants a working rapidgator link to the movie i found it here : http://xijeavmovies.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/soe-936-hot-sister.html?zx=7af5b58d7487c4e6

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Bonekace you absolute legend! This is exactly what i've been waiting for. Watching Jav movies is great but to actually know what they're saying is a bonus. Movies by S1 No.1 Style are awesome as are movies by Madonna, Fa-pro, Glory quest and Nagae-style to name but a few. To be honest anything with a plot and a bit of forbidden romance like SOE-936 gets me going. Long may you continue.[...]
Is Bonekace really a legend? :eek: Did he do some other subbings before (e.g. movies or TV series)?
I totally agree - on the studios as well as on the statement in aspect of plot and forbidden - maybe not a romance, but some kind of naughtiness. :D

Reactions: Motiman

winterkaze

漢字ランド
Oct 22, 2014
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to form a JAV subbing group [j-sky]. Like the anime, drama fansubbing groups.
here is a preview of the website: http://jsky.co.nf/

We are looking for translators, time-coders, editors, technology assistants.

If you are interested then PM me, or email from the recruit page: http://jsky.co.nf/?page_id=38

I still don't know if the group will happen yet, but I need to find out what people are interested in doing.

Last edited:

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Is Bonekace really a legend? :eek: Did he do some other subbings before (e.g. movies or TV series)?
I totally agree - on the studios as well as on the statement in aspect of plot and forbidden - maybe not a romance, but some kind of naughtiness. :D

Perhaps i get a little over excited at times but i was just really impressed with the subs for the movie provided. To see someone willing to provide this service, taking time out of his own schedule, is i'm sure we can all agree a great service for this forum. If he follows up on his proposal of giving us a constant supply of quality subs then it will definitely make him a legend in my eyes.

Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Thanks for all Support!

Today JAV Sub:
ADN-032 Yui Hatano: Woman Teacher. Meet Again with Student and Getting Wet on Unfaithfulnes.

adn00032pl.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC01.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC02.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC03.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC04.jpg

LINK:
ADN032 Yui Hatano.srt - 24 KB

ENJOY !!

You are the man Bonekace! Downloading this movie right now. Seeing the 2nd screenshot alone with Yui in that awesome outfit ... I already cum. Looking forward to more subbed videos from you.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Thanks for all Support!

Today JAV Sub:
ADN-032 Yui Hatano: Woman Teacher. Meet Again with Student and Getting Wet on Unfaithfulnes.

adn00032pl.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC01.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC02.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC03.jpg

ADN-032%2BSC04.jpg

LINK:
ADN032 Yui Hatano.srt - 24 KB

ENJOY !!

Thanks Bonekace. Looks like you are busy putting out subs, thank you for that. I know how much work that is and it is appreciated. If it is possible I'd like to make a request... the BJ scene in the class room is extremely hot and in that scene there are several moments of dialog that weren't subbed. Would it be possible for you to re-publish the subs but with that scene completely translated? If it is not possible I understand.

hdvcodec

Jan 6, 2009
Just find another JAV site with english subtitles, JapanHDV
Anybody already check theses movies ? looks like they are some famous AV idols and content are in HD

bonekace

Aug 20, 2014
@tortex
im not saying it's impossible, it's just hard to subbed because, the missing part not clearly enough to hear, the voice so low (whispering) and using unusual language.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
@tortex
im not saying it's impossible, it's just hard to subbed because, the missing part not clearly enough to hear, the voice so low (whispering) and using unusual language.

I appreciate the consideration. Sometimes with VLC player maybe others in the audio setting you can raise the volume. Sometimes that can help make things easier to hear. But if it is an unusual language or whispering you are right it too hard. I had a similar issue working with Desioner on the Sora Aoi subs... there was a bath tube scene and the actor spoke in a hush tone but there was also splashing so we couldn't get it translated.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Amazing! Simply amazing!:D Bonekace you are the MAN! :cool: SNIS-191 is a masterpiece in my eyes!

Watched this a few weeks ago but being able to watch it again with subtitles is going to be a complete pleasure. I stated previously that S1 NO.1 STYLE is one of my favourite studios and you have now just made my day/week/month by providing the subs for this movie. Kirara Asuka is absolutely gorgeous and really plays this role excellently. The studio make a lot of these molester movies using their collection of beautiful models and i saw one of my favourite models Rina Rukawa (my profile pic) in SNIS-214 recently so i am very tempted right now to make a cheeky request ;). Will send you a message to your inbox with the details.

Just noticed also that my thank you message for translating STAR-497 doesn't appear to be on here, must have forgot to press the 'post reply' button.:oops:

One last thing, does anyone else get the feeling they're going to end up like this poor sod here? Sadly Jav life and the real world don't usually match and instead of getting a good feel you're more likely going to end up on some sex offenders list and in jail.:(

vlcsnap-2014-11-08-18h41m59s157.png

Reactions: tunx

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Can u made another version subtitle without japanese phonetic in the next your sub. It's made me hard to watch the movie and read the Eng sub. Thank and sorry for my request.
Why don't you open the file in a text editor and remove the Japanese sub? It's not that hard, luuduchoa87. :)