akiba resident JAV subtitlers & subtitle talk★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Javlibrary is working and has been the last few days as well, but they have added a captcha screen that sometimes pops up. Maybe you have that page blocked or something?

Reactions: xavcierw

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Javlibrary is working and has been the last few days as well, but they have added a captcha screen that sometimes pops up. Maybe you have that page blocked or something?
===========================
Thank you for responding. I've got to figure out why I can't get beyond the "Wait. We're checking out your browser" page. I'll try a different browser to start with....

Again, thanks!

X-Man

DarkPlayer_GER

Dec 21, 2019
Previous thread has been locked after some sort of fight between forum members. So, in order to ''support'' a member in particulary, most if it's not all subbers has stopped posting their subs or transportation from other forum.

-Besh

Hmm.... it should only be temporary locked.

Because it's a long time for temporray, maybe they have forgotten to unlocked it again.

Didn't miss the nervwrecking fights between two members, but miss the old thread very much.
Noting simelar in the WWW.

Reactions: Pantsuu

xJiraiyax

Sep 18, 2020
SPRD-1300
This Stepmom Got Pumped by The Stepson powerfully …
Aika Satozaki as Stepmom

18sprd1300pl.jpg

DVDMS-284 General Males And Females Monitoring AV Nursing Consultation Room

dvdms284sopl.jpg

Thanks man! Love this mom son stuffs

Reactions: Imscully

dimmzdale

Aug 5, 2020
------------------------
I'm sorry, but I have nothing to do with that blog!

aww that's too bad, there's some Matsushita Saeko and Honjou Suzu's works that i haven't downloaded yet...anyway do you have any translation of Ayami Shunka's S1 releases? anything would be appreciated

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
aww that's too bad, there's some Matsushita Saeko and Honjou Suzu's works that i haven't downloaded yet...anyway do you have any translation of Ayami Shunka's S1 releases? anything would be appreciated
-----------------------------------------------
.. I don't know yet ... I have to get home to check (I'm at work now) ... but, I think you know that Ayami Shunka has a lot of Uncensored Leaked movies (ABP-652, ABP-566, ABP-557, ABP -664 ...)

George1967

Feb 12, 2020
VENU-448 Love Of Mother And Son Beginning With Kiss, Adhesion, Thick Sex Ai Uehara

Fu3KOcR.jpg

I recorded a 3 min OCR guide.
Why overlay text at the top left? Overlay a text that is highly unlikely to appear. It's a technique to identify blank and double lines after using regular expressions. I wrote three Python scripts to automate the process. imagemove.py to merge images vertically, baiduocr.py uses Baidu's high precision OCR and regexfinder.py to auto merge double lines with /N. Message me if you want the Python scripts and/or a Baidu API Key.
------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if we met (I see you're not new to akiba) ... I feel like you're a smart boy who knows what he's doing! ... we're glad to hear about your skills! ... whoever brings something new, has all our respect!

Reactions: Pantsuu

Suiko

Dec 2, 2019
Just want to put a shout out to my man ironfevors, he is one of the oldies and has helped me heaps with subbing back in the day. He is also very generous with his knowledge in subbing and George1967 trust me we owe him heaps

ironfevers

Nov 9, 2019
I spent 3 days on my Python script that uses Selenium to automate Chinese srt to English on Deepl website. The hardest challenge was figuring out how to split the text file into chunks because of the 5000 character limit. Automatically translate a folder of srt files without even moving your mouse! Try it https://github.com/firebfm/deepl-srt and give feedback or if you encounter any bugs

xJiraiyax

Sep 18, 2020
I spent 3 days on my Python script that uses Selenium to automate Chinese srt to English on Deepl website. The hardest challenge was figuring out how to split the text file into chunks because of the 5000 character limit. Automatically translate a folder of srt files without even moving your mouse! Try it https://github.com/firebfm/deepl-srt and give feedback or if you encounter any bugs
Is there any script to pull hardcoded chinese sub from streaming video?

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013
Folks, I am SO looking to find subs for SHKD-895. If anyone knows of the whereabouts of them, or can recommend someone who would be willing to accept a commission to produce them, please let me know.

Thanks!

X-Man

Reactions: Talos666