Actresses your opinion did a complete 180 on...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Sora Shina. I once put her on my list of people I was excited about after I saw HND-317 but she hasn't put out anything interesting to me in many months. I hope her WANZ cowgirl video is good...
View attachment 869957

if you don't like lesbian acts you can't find interesting videos with her, recently she is more focus with that genre

so far I like 1 video only, her duet with Ai Mukai

Reactions: BDrake

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
BDrake was praising Aki Sasaki everywhere, but from how she looked on covers all I could ever think was "Eh, generic older asian beauty #564, boooooring."

I did have one movie of her. This one to be precise: Semen Terminator

3V5Jd7t.jpg

But I really only got it because of how great the first one with Kaho Kasumi was:

0uFTat0.jpg

And contentwise I still think the original is muuuuuch better, so the cards weren't in Aki's favor.

Anyway, decided to finally check out a bunch of other Aki Sasaki movies and she's actually great and her BJ skills are off the charts. Would have never guesses as much, girl doesn't look like a BJ expert.

Now I'm going to post a couple of screenshots showing exactly why she is so good for the remainder of this post. Goodbye!

JhiSyHW.jpg

y2RAlf7.jpg

4I6wQcX.jpg

0Pz8bFr.jpg

b0uC66L.jpg

0VfJjyD.jpg

s7NsX1u.jpg

P2zdw1l.jpg

IgzYN9C.jpg

cAvIyrS.jpg

1SshZFL.jpg

5mhhw4z.jpg

worqahE.jpg

yA17F7p.jpg

3BAQkvd.jpg

uQ4rK90.jpg

rHLpnWi.jpg

ny2H67h.jpg

hQcjCLv.jpg

gXgXzJs.jpg

FgAU5S0.jpg

u24JLWS.jpg

Q5m6AOI.jpg

1O4H7Yy.jpg

RXwD50f.jpg

HkNSv7q.jpg

mWym4E2.jpg

j8Mgb3V.jpg

3i6auaI.jpg

rgqhB5w.jpg

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Curious to know if anyone lost interest in their favorite av idols such as commonly retired av stars that just disappear. I went back to watch some of their old scenes and used to be the best, but nowadays it's too vanilla for my taste. The lighting, angles, and huge hairy mosaic is a complete turnoff. I still think they're beautiful, but I might like a little more rough action than "emotionless." I think I seen them too much in the past too. The qualities and varieties of av genres change so much thesedays too. The same goes for some girls that I see multiple releases each month, but the fetishes just isn't my taste or they change so much.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Curious to know if anyone lost interest in their favorite av idols such as commonly retired av stars that just disappear. I went back to watch some of their old scenes and used to be the best, but nowadays it's too vanilla for my taste. The lighting, angles, and huge hairy mosaic is a complete turnoff. I still think they're beautiful, but I might like a little more rough action than "emotionless." I think I seen them too much in the past too. The qualities and varieties of av genres change so much thesedays too.

Maybe half of my favourite are retired and I didn't lost interest in any of them. I like some of the themes that used to be done. Even if some have a similar plot compared to current JAV themes, the angles and even the action is totally different. Not to mention that facial were more often better than nowadays. If I say "often" is because there are still good ones but less than before (ex: yesterday, I watched IPZ-833, Akari takes a huge facial).

The same goes for some girls that I see multiple releases each month, but the fetishes just isn't my taste or they change so much.
I lost interest more easily with current girls. As you said, some change a lot and aren't appealing anymore to me or don't produce any good content. Last exemple is Kawaoto Kurumi. Last time I watched a movie of her was in september. Her last releases aren't exciting for me and I'm waiting a little bit but I might definitively remove her movies. Just before her, I lost interest in Airi Suzumura, her movies aren't as hot as before too even if she's still beautiful.

Reactions: silent1one

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sora Shina has had her best run in a long time. She's finally using those hips again. I'm a fan again :)

PGD-927 - This is while the guy is cumming
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

BLK-299 - Again while the guy is cumming
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

Reactions: kharo88

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Atomi Shuri. I never gave her a chance and it was a mistake. Not to mention that finding a loli who isn't just laying down without doing anything else is difficult (that's why I only have Eikawa Noa and Morino Kotori in my loli collection for the moment).

aEOSETbkADixiuq.jpg CqasYo5VIAAmnYg.jpg miad00915jp-1.jpg

She has such a great tiny body, I had a great time watching IBW-559Z and IENE-712. Her eye contact is great.

vlcsnap-2017-01-20-10h01m57s440.png vlcsnap-2017-01-20-10h02m11s077.png

And with an apron :rolleyes: Her little ass is perfect !

vlcsnap-2017-01-20-10h03m08s253.png vlcsnap-2017-01-20-10h03m19s361.png vlcsnap-2017-01-20-10h03m56s099.png

I think she can be the next Tsubomi if she stays long enough in the business. (now I want to see a movie with the two of them OMG)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Atomi Shuri. I never gave her a chance and it was a mistake. Not to mention that finding a loli who isn't just laying down without doing anything else is difficult (that's why I only have Eikawa Noa and Morino Kotori in my loli collection for the moment).

View attachment 900091 View attachment 900092 View attachment 900093

She has such a great tiny body, I had a great time watching IBW-559Z and IENE-712. Her eye contact is great.

View attachment 900095 View attachment 900096

And with an apron :rolleyes: Her little ass is perfect !

View attachment 900097 View attachment 900098 View attachment 900099

I think she can be the next Tsubomi if she stays long enough in the business. (now I want to see a movie with the two of them OMG)

She's still kinda in the "Hard to Get Into" category for me. I DL some of her stuff, but I never keep anything. She doesn't have the hip control or deepthroat skill to be Tsubomi though.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm coming around on her also, she has been honing her chops a lot and doesn't just give the empty stare anymore, she has more emotion in her face.. I so wanted to give you good news about the movie with Tsubomi but I was mistaken it was Abe Mikako that had done the movie with Tsubomi recently..
I agree that whe you watch her first movies, she improved, that's why I skipped them even if some seem interesting.
Well, maybe after Abe Mikako, it will be her turn to shoot a movie with Tsubomi. I hope so.

She's still kinda in the "Hard to Get Into" category for me. I DL some of her stuff, but I never keep anything. She doesn't have the hip control or deepthroat skill to be Tsubomi though.

Of course she needs to work hard to be as perfect as Tsubomi, but I would say she has the potential.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I've finally got a second internal hard-drive, which means I'm a lot more indiscriminate with my movie downloads now. So first I got my Yui Hatano collection back and this time I've got more than enough space to keep it even when I change my mind about her again.

But what's more, I've been giving Kurea Hasumi another chance. I had like 2 or 3 movies of her before but I never felt like seeking out more of her but damn, she can play slutty girls well. But I gotta ask: What exactly *is* she? I'm absolutely certain that she's mixed race, but what are the specifics? Can't find anything about her being mixed on her Twitter, Blog, or even Wikipedia. Going by her stage name, the way Kurea is written it could just as well be transliterated as Claire, so I'm guessing she might be french.

But from her looks she could also be part Xenomorph, so what is it?

Last edited:

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I've finally got a second internal hard-drive, which means I'm a lot more indiscriminate with my movie downloads now. So first I got my Yui Hatano collection back and this time I've got more than enough space to keep it even when I change my mind about her again.

But what's more, I've been giving Kurea Hasumi another chance. I had like 2 or 3 movies of her before but I never felt like seeking out more of her but damn, she can play slutty girls well. But I gotta ask: What exactly *is* she? I'm absolutely certain that she's mixed race, but what are the specifics? Can't find anything about her being mixed on her Twitter, Blog, or even Wikipedia. Going by her stage name, the way Kurea is written it could just as well be transliterated as Claire, so I'm guessing she might be french.

But from her looks she could also be part Xenomorph, so what is it?

Kurea is an all-time great for hip control. Her BJ skills are almost as bad as Aika, but they're getting better now. Maybe because she's more of a B-class performer, she's hungrier to perform better. She plays slutty girls well, but I never feel like she's actually getting off. I've rarely heard her even say she was cumming. That kinda hurts my interest with her.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Now let's not say things we can't take back. Kurea is not among the top-class BJ girls but her BJs have always been fine. Even before my sudden interest in her stuff one of the few movies of her that I did own was this one right here:

fzpFBwe.jpg

She's decent in it, while Aika's BJs are downright terrible.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Now let's not say things we can't take back. Kurea is not among the top-class BJ girls but her BJs have always been fine. Even before my sudden interest in her stuff one of the few movies of her that I did own was this one right here:

fzpFBwe.jpg

She's decent in it, while Aika's BJs are downright terrible.

On a scale of 1 - 10:
Hana Kano & Miki Sunhara are 10s.
Tsubomi and Aki Sasaki are 9s.
Aika is a 5.
Kurea is a 7 I guess. I've never kept or was attracted to her work because of her BJ skills. All she's great at is riding.

Even in that video which I didn't keep (that series went downhill for a long time), Ichika is better. She's about a solid 8, about Hibiki Otsuki's level.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Not gonna argue about Ichika being the better BJ girl here, because she's the only reason I got the movie when it came out, lol.

I dunno, the series as a whole is just very inconsistent rather than a steady decline. Just before the Kurea/Ichika one you had Yui Hatano/Mao Hamasaki which is one of their best. And if you count the scoolgirl theme-only spin-off series, their last movie with Natsume Airi and some other girl was great too.

The early beginnings of the series just had the unfair advantage of being able to cast Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino a couple of times, but that's just lightning in a bottle.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Not gonna argue about Ichika being the better BJ girl here, because she's the only reason I got the movie when it came out, lol.

I dunno, the series as a whole is just very inconsistent rather than a steady decline. Just before the Kurea/Ichika one you had Yui Hatano/Mao Hamasaki which is one of their best. And if you count the scoolgirl theme-only spin-off series, their last movie with Natsume Airi and some other girl was great too.

The early beginnings of the series just had the unfair advantage of being able to cast Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino a couple of times, but that's just lightning in a bottle.

Yui was the only good part of that video, but she only had 1 scene I kept. I didn't like ANY of the schoolgirl videos. Very lazy finishes when it got to that point. No deepthroating

The Fellatio Inferno series had a lot of great videos, even without Yuuno Hoshi, Hukaru and Shizuka. Even Yuu Kawakami was in there, though I return to that video. Here are the best ones to me:

Both were awesome but Kaede was amazing
73517.jpg

Rina Fukuda stole the show
31098.jpg

Ai Kawamoto stole the show
nn105531190848231.jpg

Both were great but Reiko was the best
172emu00054pl.jpg

Both were great
real501.jpg

Both were great
93371c6a80778c576bd9334e32e27877cc866fd2.jpg

Both were pretty good
D25375.jpg

The older classics of course
30721.jpg 84emu080pl.jpg yuno_hoshi_-_fiendish_fellatio_inferno_special.jpg 172remu00039ps.jpg

Reactions: darksider59

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I never liked Ai Uehara for a long time but eventually I came around to her, thanks to YMDD-055 with sister Mai Uehara. I guess I was interested more in obvious beauty, Ai is more understated "girl next door" type. I appreciate the "girl next door" now. It's kinda impressive a girl like that became so popular.

I think also mature women in general, I never liked them. In the past year or so, now I like them, maybe because I am mature too now. Actually some girls seem to get better as they get older. Like Jessica Kizaki, somehow aging suits her face better than youth. I have more videos of her older than when she was young.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yui was the only good part of that video, but she only had 1 scene I kept. I didn't like ANY of the schoolgirl videos. Very lazy finishes when it got to that point. No deepthroating

The Fellatio Inferno series had a lot of great videos, even without Yuuno Hoshi, Hukaru and Shizuka. Even Yuu Kawakami was in there, though I return to that video. Here are the best ones to me:

Both were awesome but Kaede was amazing
View attachment 914127

Rina Fukuda stole the show
View attachment 914123

Ai Kawamoto stole the show
View attachment 914120

Both were great but Reiko was the best
View attachment 914125

Both were great
View attachment 914119

Both were great
View attachment 914128

Both were pretty good
View attachment 914124

The older classics of course
View attachment 914122 View attachment 914121 View attachment 914126 View attachment 914130

Eh, I guess I can understand your point when you're very particular about the finish they use, but as far as general BJ action goes, the schoolgirl spin-off movie with Ai Uehara and Karen Something has some of the best action and best looking girls as well. Their worst is probably the Karen Uehara one though, a fairly recent entry.

When it comes to the finish, I've recently read a translated interview with Saki Hatsumi. I don't really care much about the actress, but something she said moved me deeply:

https://www.mydearestdesire.com/#article/44/saki-hatsumi-interview-volume-2

SH: It's not as bad as being sick after too many drinks. I do like drinking semen, but I don't like it when a guy finishes in my mouth.

I: How come you don't like it when a guy finishes in your mouth?

SH:
Because you can't see the sperm, duh?

I: So you really want to see it?

SH:
I want to see it happening rather than just the aftermath. That makes me happy. That being said, simply swallowing it without seeing it made is kinda disappointing. I like seeing people ejaculate—especially when it happens to more than one person as the same time.

Now it's questionable whether she actually believes what she says or just does it because it sounds sexy, but whatever the case, I agree. Sure, in reality you want to come inside a girl's mouth, but when watching a movie, for me it looks best when you actually see the girl milking cum into her open mouth.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
I was on the fence about Asahi Mizuno and Julia.

Recently, I started getting interested in Asahi Mizuno
and it's difficult since she has quite a few scenes out there and I have to filter out the ones that are in HD and are fappable :rolleyes:
cjod00005pl.jpg

I guess time will tell if I end up devoting some space for Julia.
She still relies on her breasts too much

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
When it comes to the finish, I've recently read a translated interview with Saki Hatsumi. I don't really care much about the actress, but something she said moved me deeply:

https://www.mydearestdesire.com/#article/44/saki-hatsumi-interview-volume-2

SH: It's not as bad as being sick after too many drinks. I do like drinking semen, but I don't like it when a guy finishes in my mouth.

I: How come you don't like it when a guy finishes in your mouth?

SH:
Because you can't see the sperm, duh?

I: So you really want to see it?

SH:
I want to see it happening rather than just the aftermath. That makes me happy. That being said, simply swallowing it without seeing it made is kinda disappointing. I like seeing people ejaculate—especially when it happens to more than one person as the same time.

Now it's questionable whether she actually believes what she says or just does it because it sounds sexy, but whatever the case, I agree. Sure, in reality you want to come inside a girl's mouth, but when watching a movie, for me it looks best when you actually see the girl milking cum into her open mouth.

Interesting words from Saki. And I 100% agree with you about seeing a girl milking cum into her open mouth when you watch a movie.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

Whether she means it or not, there's obviously a market for it because that's the primary finish. When it comes to BJs though, the pleasure is focused on the man, so whatever he wants should be the priority, just like oral for the woman should be focused on her.

I definitely prefer the woman finishing with her hand than the guy taking himself out of her mouth to do it himself.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I was on the fence about Asahi Mizuno and Julia.

Recently, I started getting interested in Asahi Mizuno
and it's difficult since she has quite a few scenes out there and I have to filter out the ones that are in HD and are fappable
cjod00005pl.jpg

Asahi is one of the most beautiful idols in the game...but she is inconsistent.

I have noticed that when she's partnered up with high class talent she ups her game. This was good
bf455pl.jpg

This just came out and it's one of her best
125umd575ps.jpg