Actresses your opinion did a complete 180 on...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I had quite a bunch of Yuria Satomi videos in my collection and now I got rid of all of them. She has a great body but I dunno...I think the tipping point for my decision was CJOD-048.

WA57heU.jpg

This movie has the sort of action I'd normally be all over and I can't even say that she doesn't perform well but her plastic doll look just doesn't do it for me anymore. And on top of that, her tongue isn't very sexy and that's something I've always thought about her, even when I was still into her.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I had quite a bunch of Yuria Satomi videos in my collection and now I got rid of all of them. She has a great body but I dunno...I think the tipping point for my decision was CJOD-048.

WA57heU.jpg

This movie has the sort of action I'd normally be all over and I can't even say that she doesn't perform well but her plastic doll look just doesn't do it for me anymore. And on top of that, her tongue isn't very sexy and that's something I've always thought about her, even when I was still into her.

I thought this was pretty good though. The forced doggy scene is rare. That was awesome! Her cowgirl and BJ skills are S-level too.

Have you seen this CJOD-034?
cjod034pl.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yeah, and I liked it. Like I said, I can't really find any fault with her actual performance but her plastic surgery look just started to wear out on me.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Yui hatano. I only like her 2 years ago. However, I still can't get in to the popular mainstream av idols like yua mikami. The same way i never got in to sora aoi. They got a pretty face, but maybe too (vanilla)? Some on/off are ai uehera and akiho yoshizawa(btw 14 years and still ongoing)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yui hatano. I only like her 2 years ago. However, I still can't get in to the popular mainstream av idols like yua mikami. The same way i never got in to sora aoi. They got a pretty face, but maybe too (vanilla)? Some on/off are ai uehera and akiho yoshizawa(btw 14 years and still ongoing)

I liked Yui when I started to watch JAV but I didn't keep her vids. I liked Yua Mikami after her second movie if I remember well. The first one wasn't good for my taste. I feel the same for Sora Aoi. I had couple of movies but I didn't keep them. For me, it's the lack of diversity in her stuff. For exemple, she's never in movies featuring other girls. So, compare to other big stars like Yuma Asami, I prefer spending my time on Yuma's movies.

Akiho's longevity is amazing !

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I used to think Yui was boring, but in 2015 and onward her skills improved a lot. She's great but hasn't done any great videos lately...

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I liked Yui when I started to watch JAV but I didn't keep her vids. I liked Yua Mikami after her second movie if I remember well. The first one wasn't good for my taste. I feel the same for Sora Aoi. I had couple of movies but I didn't keep them. For me, it's the lack of diversity in her stuff. For exemple, she's never in movies featuring other girls. So, compare to other big stars like Yuma Asami, I prefer spending my time on Yuma's movies.

Akiho's longevity is amazing !
Yui done a wide range of scenes, but not as much hardcore as ai uehara. Ai uehara can take elder, black, and anyone you know in any position and gross situation you can think of. Despite that she's still one of the best selling actress before retirement. I think yui is near the end of her career and she may retire soon according some news article. She can still make a living like Anri okita in Asian countries because she's renown to be a Taiwanese celebrity look alike.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Recently, the girl I can speak about is Miki Sunohara. For at least 2-3 years, I didn't watch her movies because I was thinking she was always crying/yelling in her movies. For a full movie, I only saw a lesbian title with Misa Yuki. Two weeks ago, I was looking for another good cocksucker and NOT a cumdodger. I tried hard to get into Asahi Mizuno, but she follow the second category. I tried Hana Kano too, but she is crazy lol as she did several vomit movies. I can "tolerate" some SM stuff (wax is where my limit is) but vomit is a big turn off (she did eye licking too). And she's not in a good shape at all so even if her face is hot (that snake tongue OMG, she knows how to use it) it was impossible.
This drove me to Miki as I was browsing Demon Blow Hell series on R18. I ended up picking REAL-492 and had such a good time watching it. She's smiling, blow so well and has a good body. I can't wait to see her other movies.

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yui done a wide range of scenes, but not as much hardcore as ai uehara. Ai uehara can take elder, black, and anyone you know in any position and gross situation you can think of. Despite that she's still one of the best selling actress before retirement. I think yui is near the end of her career and she may retire soon according some news article. She can still make a living like Anri okita in Asian countries because she's renown to be a Taiwanese celebrity look alike.

I would say that's a good point for Yui to not perform in too much hardcore movies (for my taste). Yeah, it's interesting to see that she's selling really well despite being retired.
About her lookalike, I read that somewhere indeed. I cant' believe Lin Chi-Ling is 42!

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I would say that's a good point for Yui to not perform in too much hardcore movies (for my taste). Yeah, it's interesting to see that she's selling really well despite being retired.
About her lookalike, I read that somewhere indeed. I cant' believe Lin Chi-Ling is 42!
Lin chilling is like Sofia vegara both receiving fame in their 30's, but they manage to keep it young.
It's a trend that idols debut from maxa/alice japan and then become famous through s1/ideapocket. However, yui hatano and ai uehara are different. Yui only gain recognition and fame after people started to compare her to lin a few years after her debut. Even if Yui retires, she definitely can still be successful like maria, sora, and okita these days in Asian countries. Also, notice she went to ny last year. I guess is vacation instead of work related because Maria was in ny a few years ago too.
It's odd ai uehara still sell so well after retirement despite all her works are very exteme. Ai isn't active anymore on twitter either.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Lin chilling is like Sofia vegara both receiving fame in their 30's, but they manage to keep it young.

I see. To be honest, I didn't know her before. She's an attractive lady for sure.

Even if Yui retires, she definitely can still be successful like maria, sora, and okita these days in Asian countries.

If Yui does strip. I think it's what Maria does now. Because acting, I don't know. Well, sure she can but it will be in minor movies. Sora is a singer now in China if I'm not mistaken.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

Yeah, I agree. I don't want her to go too hardcore, but I would love to see an IR Fitch movie with her.

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, I agree. I don't want her to go too hardcore, but I would love to see an IR Fitch movie with her.

Yeah it can be good. I know she did an IR scene with american dudes (caucasian), early in her career.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I think
Yeah it can be good. I know she did an IR scene with american dudes (caucasian), early in her career.
I think that was a black dude, but nothing as extreme as Dandy series featuring ai uehara going to la and Africa(staged actor).

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think

I think that was a black dude, but nothing as extreme as Dandy series featuring ai uehara going to la and Africa(staged actor).

There was a black dude yeah, I forgot.

12s.jpg

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
There was a black dude yeah, I forgot.

12s.jpg
This was shortly after her debut and before lin chilling effect. Heard she consider being an idol before. She went from busty to skinny to a bit chubby these days Especially uncensored scenes.
I know there's a lot of Amwf, but interracial av are usually black dudes from japan or Los Angeles . Was there another scene of her doing a white guy?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
She went from busty to skinny to a bit chubby these days Especially uncensored scenes.

In order to find this again, I browsed her first movies and yes, it's even more noticeable. Now, her lower body isn't toned.

I know there's a lot of Amwf, but interracial av are usually black dudes from japan or Los Angeles . Was there another scene of her doing a white guy?

Except XND-012 (the above picture), I don't think she had sex with a foreigner.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Sora Shina. I once put her on my list of people I was excited about after I saw HND-317 but she hasn't put out anything interesting to me in many months. I hope her WANZ cowgirl video is good...
sora-shiina-9.jpg

Last edited: