Actresses your opinion did a complete 180 on...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Actually, her name is KAWAMURA Maya. My favorite works of hers are...

http://www.141jav.com/view/SDDE398/ This first one is a real doozie! It also features the great KAMIHATA Ichika! The only downside to this is that there is no lesbian scene featuring the two of them scissoring and sixty-nining their way (and ours) to heaven!
View attachment 596470
View attachment 596470

http://www.141jav.com/view/DVDES827/
View attachment 596475
View attachment 596475

AND

http://www.141jav.com/view/BBAN017
View attachment 596502
Thanks for I.D. and the recommendations GohanTenno:) . I have SDDE-398 because of Kumiko Nakabayshi and i didnt knew Maya Kawamura was that other beautiful woman, i need to see more of her... definitely a new favoritee34441.gif
I will check DVDES-827(i see there is Tsubasa Ayumi too^-^) and BBAN-017, thank you very much.
Also TAMO-012 looks great:D
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1926963
1299360L.jpg
Thanks again GohanTenno:maaf:

Reactions: GohanTenno

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
The new one from Julia has me looking at her differently. It's very good. She's very seductive and performs well. This is the first vid I may keep from her.
imgres.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maya Kawamura is very pretty, but I think she more suitable and more beautiful with long hair

The new one from Julia has me looking at her differently. It's very good. She's very seductive and performs well. This is the first vid I may keep from her.
View attachment 599929

I read some people here complain about Julia's performance, some women already born with strong sex appeal, so they don't need to do much, their face & body already seductive, and Julia is one the example

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I read some people here complain about Julia's performance, some women already born with strong sex appeal, so they don't need to do much, their face & body already seductive, and Julia is one the example

Idols are all cute/pretty to be special they need to perform and make good videos. I think Julia does that consistently. She was like Yui Hatano coasting off her looks. But like Yui, she's starting to make videos I like. I hope this will be her year.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Idols are all cute/pretty to be special they need to perform and make good videos. I think Julia does that consistently. She was like Yui Hatano coasting off her looks. But like Yui, she's starting to make videos I like. I hope this will be her year.

what I mean have strong sex appeal, is not just cute or pretty, they already special in their physical form, so they don't need to perform aggressive, dominate, ecc a lot of people already like her

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
what I mean have strong sex appeal, is not just cute or pretty, they already special in their physical form, so they don't need to perform aggressive, dominate, ecc a lot of people already like her

I would just prefer they show more "life" in the performances, Julia has gotten waaaaaaaay better at that but still not at a level that i can tolerate. I mean sure she is liked, and makes money but she will not make it to the next level with how wooden she was, and gets.

Reactions: jugulear

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I would just prefer they show more "life" in the performances, Julia has gotten waaaaaaaay better at that but still not at a level that i can tolerate. I mean sure she is liked, and makes money but she will not make it to the next level with how wooden she was, and gets.

Exactly. Watch the video I posted though. It's good.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

yes I understand

what I trying to say is like in real world :

not pretty and standar girl will try to be friendly, funny, smart, or skanky to attract boys and be popular

while pretty girls don't need to do that, and most of them will never want to do that, because they already popular and have a lot of fans

and I think maybe thats in Julia and Aika's mind, ofcourse they will loose some fans who dislike their performance, but I think they will not change if they still have a lot of offers, and studio doesn't complaint about their performance

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Welcome back, Mister Mago! We've missed you from your short absence. (It was really me who did the missing, but I prefer to write "We," because I like to think I am representative of everyone.) Wha' happened to your avatar? (You had a pretty lady there, did you tire of her?)

Yeah, I know my comment was entirely off-topic, so I had better make good... let's see, maybe I can say something about our last subject of conversation, Kumiko Nakabayshi. But what can I say? I don't know nothin' about Kumiko Nakabayshi, except that she has short hair. Did our esteemed thread-starter, Hans Kowalski, even bother to consider that it's impossible for one's opinion on a actress to do a complete 180, when one has no opinion on an actress? (A fine spot Hans Kowalski has put me in, I tell you.)

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Welcome back, Mister Mago! We've missed you from your short absence. (It was really me who did the missing, but I prefer to write "We," because I like to think I am representative of everyone.) Wha' happened to your avatar? (You had a pretty lady there, did you tire of her?)

Yeah, I know my comment was entirely off-topic, so I had better make good... let's see, maybe I can say something about our last subject of conversation, Kumiko Nakabayshi. But what can I say? I don't know nothin' about Kumiko Nakabayshi, except that she has short hair. Did our esteemed thread-starter, Hans Kowalski, even bother to consider that it's impossible for one's opinion on a actress to do a complete 180, when one has no opinion on an actress? (A fine spot Hans Kowalski has put me in, I tell you.)
Thank you Mr.Jugulear, glad to see you too:D
I was a little bored and tired of the site to be honest.
You mean the lady wearing a Yukata? She is Yuria Aida (相田ユリア), i cant get tired of her of course :)
Thanks again, looking forward to your post.

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yes, things here on Akiba-Online's "Discussion" seem to have slowed down... so I understand what you mean about some of the luster having been lost.

"You mean the lady wearing a Yukata?"

I was a bit confused about what you meant, because the only lady I brought up was the one referred to in the last few posts... also, I didn't know what a "yukata" was. (Means a kimono, after looking it up.) But no matter! What mattered was the big thumb's up on Yuria Aida, and any friend of Mr. Mago's is a friend of mine. (For one thing, I love to impose myself on others, whether they welcome it or not.)

A search for the Japanese version of that name on Minnano-AV came up with this page, only four films.

I didn't think she was that attractive... here she is from MMAT-06, a movie from 2002.

Yuria Aida - MMAT-06.jpg

And from 2007 (she took a five-year break??), these movies:

KBKD-151.jpg DSE-108.jpg
KBKD-151 ..............................................DSE-108

Yet a woman's sex appeal cannot be judged on looks alone; if Mr. Mago likes her, there must be something to Yuria Aida. For example, once I thought Emiko Koike was not very beautiful, but then she started to grow on me. (Maybe not to the point where I did a 180... maybe more like a 90? All right, let's say a hundred! Emiko is pictured below.)

emiko_koike.jpg

Yet here is where the saga of Yuria started to get confusing. First, I did not understand why only one of her four movies appeared on DMM's page for the actress:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=20997/

When I searched for the missing movies, then they showed up, but in DMM's "Rental" section. (Oh, that DMM!)

http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/list/=/article=actress/id=20997/sort=date/

So according to these pages, her last "original" movie was ARM-149, from mid-2014... she had a career span of a dozen years, and she was in very few movies.

Something wasn't sitting well, and I managed to dig up her Sougouwiki page.

http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c1%ea%c5%c4%a5%e6%a5%ea%a5%a2

That didn't help, given that there are movies in one resource not showing up in the other, and then there was this magazine cover:

Yuria Aida - Mag Cover.jpg

Is that the same lady?? I dunno, she looks different.

(I hesitate to make these calls, because I made a big mistake with a thread I began earlier today, called: Same Named JAV Actresses... two different-looking women turned out to be one and the same.)

Here is the "softer"-looking Yuria Aida, from GS-1088:

GS-1088.jpg

This can't be the same woman, can it? From KBKD-993 (which was released on 2012, ten years after above's MMAT-06) ... she looks far younger, and quite beautiful:

KBKD-993.jpg

R18's page for the actress features the movies of "young and pretty" Yuria, combined with one entry for "not so young and pretty" Yuria (KDTG-07). Assuming, naturally, that these are two different actresses with the same name.

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yes, things here on Akiba-Online's "Discussion" seem to have slowed down... so I understand what you mean about some of the luster having been lost.

"You mean the lady wearing a Yukata?"

I was a bit confused about what you meant, because the only lady I brought up was the one referred to in the last few posts... also, I didn't know what a "yukata" was. (Means a kimono, after looking it up.) But no matter! What mattered was the big thumb's up on Yuria Aida, and any friend of Mr. Mago's is a friend of mine. (For one thing, I love to impose myself on others, whether they welcome it or not.)

A search for the Japanese version of that name on Minnano-AV came up with this page, only four films.

I didn't think she was that attractive... here she is from MMAT-06, a movie from 2002.

View attachment 626327

And from 2007 (she took a five-year break??), these movies:

View attachment 626330 View attachment 626329
KBKD-151 ..............................................DSE-108

Yet a woman's sex appeal cannot be judged on looks alone; if Mr. Mago likes her, there must be something to Yuria Aida. For example, once I thought Emiko Koike was not very beautiful, but then she started to grow on me. (Maybe not to the point where I did a 180... maybe more like a 90? All right, let's say a hundred! Emiko is pictured below.)

View attachment 626331

Yet here is where the saga of Yuria started to get confusing. First, I did not understand why only one of her four movies appeared on DMM's page for the actress:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=20997/

When I searched for the missing movies, then they showed up, but in DMM's "Rental" section. (Oh, that DMM!)

http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/list/=/article=actress/id=20997/sort=date/

So according to these pages, her last "original" movie was ARM-149, from mid-2014... she had a career span of a dozen years, and she was in very few movies.

Something wasn't sitting well, and I managed to dig up her Sougouwiki page.

http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c1%ea%c5%c4%a5%e6%a5%ea%a5%a2

That didn't help, given that there are movies in one resource not showing up in the other, and then there was this magazine cover:

View attachment 626328

Is that the same lady?? I dunno, she looks different.

(I hesitate to make these calls, because I made a big mistake with a thread I began earlier today, called: Same Named JAV Actresses... two different-looking women turned out to be one and the same.)

Here is the "softer"-looking Yuria Aida, from GS-1088:

View attachment 626334

This can't be the same woman, can it? From KBKD-993 (which was released on 2012, ten years after above's MMAT-06) ... she looks far younger, and quite beautiful:

View attachment 626341

R18's page for the actress features the movies of "young and pretty" Yuria, combined with one entry for "not so young and pretty" Yuria (KDTG-07). Assuming, naturally, that these are two different actresses with the same name.
I mean this Yuria Aida Jugulear sama. http://www.pacopacomama.com/moviepages/010916_009/index.HTML
The image i used as avatar http://www.pacopacomama.com/moviepages/010916_009/images/l/2.jpg
Ah....i actually know about her because the pictures from this set.
http://www.jjgirls.com/japanese/yuria-aida/17/
I think she is amazing. I see her as a top quality model;)
http://www.arzon.jp/item_1023512.html
http://www.arzon.jp/item_1058685.html
http://www.arzon.jp/item_1098800.html
http://www.arzon.jp/item_940271.html
Yuria Aida - Mag Cover.jpg

Now....this other lady looks pretty good to me ^^
Yuria Aida - MMAT-06.jpg

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Even I remember Old Mago, and I don't remember lots of things.

Anyway, I've deleted all my Yui Hatano movies again, (Except for REAL-512 of course, that one stays because of Rei Mizuna.), I guess it was just a short-lived affection caused by my own horniness and not a permanent 180 like Akiho Yoshizawa was for me.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Anyway, I've deleted all my Yui Hatano movies again, (Except for REAL-512 of course, that one stays because of Rei Mizuna.), I guess it was just a short-lived affection caused by my own horniness and not a permanent 180 like Akiho Yoshizawa was for me.

So I'm not the only one. It happens sometimes : give one more chance to an actress and finally delete her stuff few days after. Just yesterday, it happened with Ayami Shunka. It's already the 3rd time lol. The girl is great but her movies are boring, it's always what I call "fast & furious sex". I can't be excited with that kind of scene.

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
So I'm not the only one. It happens sometimes : give one more chance to an actress and finally delete her stuff few days after. Just yesterday, it happened with Ayami Shunka. It's already the 3rd time lol. The girl is great but her movies are boring, it's always what I call "fast & furious sex". I can't be excited with that kind of scene.

I did that a few times with Jessica Kizaki already. And Ayumi Shinoda, though she is a special case, because while I have downloaded and deleted a bunch of her movies time and time again, there are two specific ones that I've always kept throughout. These ones to be exact:

rFpvVBF.jpg

C6CnzJ9.jpg

And this one survived the latest purge as well, but only time will really tell:

PNYhhD1.jpg

I'm not sure whether I really like her and it's the director's fault that I'm not into most of her movies, or whether I don't actually like her all that much, and she just happens to have a few standout performances in these movies.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
(My previous message was deleted. There wasn't any inappropriate language. I was just saying that she did/do too many movies with western actors [I'm a western guy from France so I couldn't have add any tiny part of racissm into the message])

So, I was also saying that Ayumi Shinoda reminds me a japanese bass player. She has a great body and her face has a little "something" that make her special. But for the previous reason (and she does some SM movies) I didn't keep her stuff.

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007

It would seem as if the circle of AV life has started anew. During the course of a single night my Yui Hatano collection grew from 1 (The one I mainly got because of Rei Mizuna.) to 26.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
It would seem as if the circle of AV life has started anew. During the course of a single night my Yui Hatano collection grew from 1 (The one I mainly got because of Rei Mizuna.) to 26.
and what video lead back to you downloading Yui Hatano videos?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Nothing in particular. It's just, the last few month added very little to my JAV collection and with Ai Uehara putting out her last few remaining movies, it's not going to be much better. Looking for some older releases to fill the hole, I just remembered some of her stuff and went, "You know, she can look pretty weird sometimes, but her sex-skills were still off the charts.".