Actresses your opinion did a complete 180 on...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Oh, that didn't even cross my mind when I wrote it. Anyway, those 25 Yui Hatano movies are gone again.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I dunno, I just don't find her face attractive at all.

zYOk09k.jpg

fTqNZXy.jpg

Her performance is great, but appearently I can only go for her stuff when I'm in a very certain mood and afterwards it's like, "Okay, that face is just not doing it, goodbye!".

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Well, few months ago, I almost felt into the REAL-512 trap haha. The movie is great and Rei's voice is really sexy. But I remembered that she did puke vids (plus other extreme stuff) and that's a turn off for me.
Even if I don't have any Yui's movie anymore, she's still "special" to me because she was the one who got me into JAV.

Her performance is great, but appearently I can only go for her stuff when I'm in a very certain mood and afterwards it's like, "Okay, that face is just not doing it, goodbye!".

I think it's her smile, there is something with it that isn't attractive anymore.

Recently, I started to really enjoy Nagasawa Azusa movies (I know she's retired). I never really checked her work but I was looking for new content, especially girls with good bj skills, and I decided to go back in time a bit.

Same thing for Kitagawa Hitomi, I know her for a long time but I never looked in detail her movies. Her rabbit teeth are her charm point !

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Recently, I started to really enjoy Nagasawa Azusa movies (I know she's retired). I never really checked her work but I was looking for new content, especially girls with good bj skills, and I decided to go back in time a bit.

Same thing for Kitagawa Hitomi, I know her for a long time but I never looked in detail her movies. Her rabbit teeth are her charm point !

I like both Azusa Nagasawa and Hitomi Kitagawa, already started to like them the 1st time I know them, especially Hitomi Kitagawa because she oftenly performed in my favorite genres and with other girls that I like too

Reactions: darksider59

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I did that a few times with Jessica Kizaki already. And Ayumi Shinoda, though she is a special case, because while I have downloaded and deleted a bunch of her movies time and time again, there are two specific ones that I've always kept throughout. These ones to be exact:

rFpvVBF.jpg

C6CnzJ9.jpg

And this one survived the latest purge as well, but only time will really tell:

PNYhhD1.jpg

I'm not sure whether I really like her and it's the director's fault that I'm not into most of her movies, or whether I don't actually like her all that much, and she just happens to have a few standout performances in these movies.

Of all the idols, I have the most videos from her. She's so great! EKAI-002 is a GOOD one.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
The same thing happened to me with Aika. I initially had little interest in her. She was pretty but I always passed her videos by. Last week I couldn't resist one of her covers so I DL'd it. I got off to two scenes in a row, in that same video then the next night i searched as many Aika videos as possible. Of course not all were gold. I downloaded about 20, scanned through them all and kept about half. She's a passionate performer and down for just about whatever and beautiful!

Aika's been up and down. In the past she was great but fell off for a year or two. She's made a few good ones this year but some meh ones too.

Reactions: GohanTenno

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Aika's been up and down. In the past she was great but fell off for a year or two. She's made a few good ones this year but some meh ones too.
in my opinion in her first 3/4 years in the industry(started 2011) she was unnoticeable, she went full gyaru and became very popular but since that "start" she's been very hit and miss, with way more misses then hits.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
in my opinion in her first 3/4 years in the industry(started 2011) she was unnoticeable, she went full gyaru and became very popular but since that "start" she's been very hit and miss, with way more misses then hits.

her decission to move gyaru is a big success, and I seen some other girls tried to do the same, here one of them

Natsuki Hasegawa
FLAV-162.jpg IBW-402.jpg

do you think she look better as gyaru ?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
her decission to move gyaru is a big success, and I seen some other girls tried to do the same, here one of them

Natsuki Hasegawa
View attachment 689200 View attachment 689204

do you think she look better as gyaru ?
Yeah Aika wouldn't be popular at all without it, great business decision.

and Natsuki, she's still in the early days of it, if she goes full time she will probably look good, right now she looks better, but not a fan of the look at all

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

and Natsuki, she's still in the early days of it, if she goes full time she will probably look good, right now she looks better, but not a fan of the look at all

I definitely like Aika's LOOK more now. The new short hair thing is nice too. I think 2011 - 2014 was the best time

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

not many girls in gyaru pond now, so I think many JAV girls will try the opportunity

I definitely like Aika's LOOK more now. The new short hair thing is nice too. I think 2011 - 2014 was the best time

I think Aika could be the best actress

my guess the strongest candidates are : Hibiki Otsuki, Aika, Julia

turtledude001

Jun 28, 2012
I've always like Aika, but I guess I've never seen what she was like before gyaru. Could someone post pics for me? Thanks.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Chinami Sakura's star looked bright going into this year, but now I'm pretty bored with her videos.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
It would seem as if the circle of AV life has started anew. During the course of a single night my Yui Hatano collection grew from 1 (The one I mainly got because of Rei Mizuna.) to 26.

Make that 28 now, lol.

I really need a new external hard-drive, in case I change my mind again.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Last week, I was browsing new JAV movies and I stumbled upon Aika's movies. I know her for a long time but I never watched any video because I'm not into Gyaru. But this time, with her new haircut, I decided to give her a chance and watched some trailers. I didn't except her to be so lovely and cheerful. Her body is awesome and even if usually, tanned girl aren't my thing (that's why I'm not into gyaru), she caught my attention. I like the way she does blowjobs and her lips looks so soft.

I laughed so hard when I watched this movie (WANZ-485)

vlcsnap-2016-06-07-23h17m47s660.png

Eye contact :rolleyes:
vlcsnap-2016-06-07-23h21m52s224.png

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Rena Fukiishi. I thought she was an average looking, average performer, but these recent videos made me a believer.
cjod028pl.jpg

cjod033pl.jpg

Reactions: SakanaShachou