A compendium on adult titles released in USA (US-licensed and DLsite forbidden list)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sorry, Gakuen 2 has been deleted from the site BEFORE you started this thread, I think.

At least I did not eliminate the threads or links after this thread as you get all information about newly banned material directly posted in this thread to update the list.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
that was only one new thread, some older ones have been deleted some time ago already...

just checked - seems as if I am wrong damXXX, I found at least one thread still open, I have to kill at least this one (and all otheres I stiil will find...)...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I think I should add something...

Some titles, mostly these provided by DLsite under the re:poRO banner (normally released by Coquettish Doll PoRO, Suzuki Mirano or Milky / Platinum Milky), are not provided by DLsite for eternity, they are posted for a special time delay and will vanish from DLsite any time later then.

The ban to post this material only lasts as long as they are mentioned at DLsite.

This already happened with one title, don´t know which title it was atm...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Some titles, mostly these provided by DLsite under the re:poRO banner (normally released by Coquettish Doll PoRO, Suzuki Mirano or Milky / Platinum Milky), are not provided by DLsite for eternity, they are posted for a special time delay and will vanish from DLsite any time later then.

The ban to post this material only lasts as long as they are mentioned at DLsite.

This already happened with one title, don´t know which title it was atm...

They're nothing I have listed from PoROre: that is not sold anymore (7 titles). The only two titles (from all editors) that disappeared from DLsite were mentioned before in this very thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
this is too important to not make it sticky...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
seems as if I forgot another new item, I´m gettin´ old...

thread / links cleared / deleted

clint999

Banned
Jun 5, 2008
reg. category 5 in detail: I would only see the titles by CPM and right stuf as critical, as CentralPark Media is mentioned in the DO NOT UPLOAD LIST anyway, licenses expired or not, and as Wheather Report Girl as right stuf material once already had to be removed due to the DMCA request.

As Kekko Kamen is an ADV release and posted here already the same has to go with Dragon Knight 4. There is no request by ADV (yet). ADV titles still are in the anime section to be found as well.

But I do not want any of the Happy Carrot releases to be posted here although it´s an ADV sub company. This is my decision because I want to be cautious and try to avoid trouble for this site only. Titles just are too recent ones and newly on sale, re-releases partly though.

edit: we also had one post of Sprite: Between two Worlds in the past which had been deleted with the DMCA takdown request as well, releasing company was Anime Studio Inc. normally. So although this old company already appeared to be dead there still was the wish to get it deleted, someone else should be the rights owner now, and it seems be related to ASM too.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
reg. category 5 in detail: I would only see the titles by CPM and right stuf as critical, as CentralPark Media is mentioned in the DO NOT UPLOAD LIST anyway, licenses expired or not, and as Wheather Report Girl as right stuf material once already had to be removed due to the DMCA request.

As Kekko Kamen is an ADV release and posted here already the same has to go with Dragon Knight 4. There is no request by ADV (yet). ADV titles still are in the anime section to be found as well.

But I do not want any of the Happy Carrot releases to be posted here although it´s an ADV sub company. This is my decision because I want to be cautious and try to avoid trouble for this site only. Titles just are too recent ones and newly on sale, re-releases partly though.

edit: we also had one post of Sprite: Between two Worlds in the past which had been deleted with the DMCA takdown request as well, releasing company was Anime Studio Inc. normally. So although this old company already appeared to be dead there still was the wish to get it deleted, someone else should be the rights owner now, and it seems be related to ASM too.

Sometimes I wonder how many bots we have as registered "users ... :dizzy:

Anyway updated the list with キミの名を呼べば (Kimi no Na wo Yobeba) which is also DLsite material.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
o.k., I thought it already was here. Nevertheless I´m going to report ANY release I run now into here, regardless whether it´s already here or not. Better double than missing...

you can see my mistake when I´m deleting the other threads / posts / torrents / links AFTER you remind me that I missed it before...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Little update: added 特別病棟 (Tokubetsu Byoutou) to the DLsite section, and updated the status of Countdown (since it should be complete). :thirsty:

EDIT: all titles mentioned by redrooster are now in the list (Shakkin Shimai was already there :prance:)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Did I forget it again already? Checked DLsite yesterday and found all titles by bootleg mentioned, as there are:

Tokubetsu Byoutou 特別病棟
Shakkin Shimai 借金姉妹
En`yoku (Tsuya yoku) (Enyoku) 艶欲 ゑんよく ~微熱~

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
elgringo14, would you please add Choisuji ちょいすじ by Animac / Schoolzone to the DLsite list. Thx.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ032338.html
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/module/Main/product_id/RJ035695.html

existing links / torrents deleted

and please add Magical Moe マジカルもえ / Magicalもえ by Animac / Schoolzone as well

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ033527.html

there are no threads / posts of this title here though, it was the last Animac title ever and the completion of the series after ep. 1 was cancelled anyway, so it´s rather unknown too.