deleted scenes / missing licensed episodes

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
After I had found the versions of the first three episodes of Night Shift Nurses with the deleted scenes included I made another hit. Everybody should know that the first 4 episodes of Kokudo Oh - The Black Eye King 黒瞳皇 are licensed only but episode 5 still isn´t, so it´s available censored only.

But the whole series seemed to be licensed although episode 5 has not been released as it was a victim to the rule -> 2 episodes on one DVD.

Who wants to see a version with the scenes of episode 5 uncensored too should look in share for this file:

(18禁アニメ) (無修正) 黒瞳皇 完全版 (640x480 DivX5.2.1 30fps 1h57m57s).avi
hash: 30f148a2730c4d176ef91688019fa202ea53e8ee

This version is 1:57:57 hours long, and few parts seem to be cut as all 5 episodes are packed into it, but it is completely uncensored.

If someone of you still knows other cases where an episode still uncensored is missing (not the milky ones of the newer times!) please tell, I will try to look for it.

-----

about "forgotten" episodes: two series had an additional episode which had not been licensed although the other eps. were. The licensing companies have not released these episodes as the contents may have looked too loli to the U.S. audience. These series / episodes are:

1st: The Maiden Dairies - Kara no Naka no Kotori 殻の中の小鳥 - episode 2 became never licensed / was never released unc., the true succession is...

ep.1 = Maiden of desire
ep.2 = Kara no Naka no Kotori -2- Yuki Ren - this is the "forgotten episode".
ep.3 = Maiden of Decadence - released unc. as ep.2
ep.4 = Maiden of Deception - released unc. as ep. 3
ep.5 = Maiden of destruction - released unc. as ep. 4

2nd: Wet Summer Days ~SUIKA~ 水夏

There are three eps. licensed only, a 4th episode with the title 水夏~SUIKA~ 真夏の贈り物 has not been licensed (released unc.) = "forgotten episode"

covers attached. Both "forgotten eps." are available in the internet, the Suika ep. as a RMVB only though - and of course both are available censored only...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
From A Forbidden Time - Kodomo no Jikan こどもの時間 ~禁じられたとき~ there really the first 6 eps. are licensed / available unc. only, ep.7 isn´t. But from Kukudo Oh there are the sex scenes of ep. 5 available uncensored in the a.m. version although there never was an uncensored / licensed release.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
From A Forbidden Time - Kodomo no Jikan こどもの時間 ~禁じられたとき~ there really the first 6 eps. are licensed / available unc. only, ep.7 isn´t. But from Kukudo Oh there are the sex scenes of ep. 5 available uncensored in the a.m. version although there never was an uncensored / licensed release.

Huh? I know, that's why I pointed it out, no offense or anything.

Was just asking which you where looking for, the stuff you can find out on anidb about what's licensed and what's not, or the deleted scenes, that's all, heh.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Huh? I know, that's why I pointed it out, no offense or anything.

Was just asking which you where looking for, the stuff you can find out on anidb about what's licensed and what's not, or the deleted scenes, that's all, heh.

...never seen it as offense.

You know as well as I do that you can get these information from AniDB, but many of our members / hentai community don´t know that...

btw.: I found a VHS-version of "A forbidden time" ep. 7 which seems to be uncensored looking at the (18禁アニメ無修正)こどもの時間 第7話(640x480)Divx502VHS.avi prefix, let´s see what it is if I manage to finish dl...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
2nd: Wet Summer Days ~SUIKA~ 水夏

There are three eps. licensed only, a 4th episode with the title 水夏~SUIKA~ 真夏の贈り物 has not been licensed (released unc.) = "forgotten episode"

I don't think there is a 4th episode of suika, its only a bonus content so naturally it won't be licensed

hehe anidb is good but don't rely on it 100%, I've seen some H-anime/episode not in the database yet although its very rare

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I don't think there is a 4th episode of suika, its only a bonus content so naturally it won't be licensed

hehe anidb is good but don't rely on it 100%, I've seen some H-anime/episode not in the database yet

you maybe right, that Suika add. ep. is only about 14 mins long, but was released as a single DVD in Japan. So it is not quite so easy to handle, I think...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Let's put some record about the older stuff.

First I'll copy some stuff that I wrote some time ago.

About Twin Dolls/Angels, the story is quite complex. There is actually three separate OAV series:

1/ Seijuden Twin Dolls, 2 OAVs from 1994.

2/ Inju Seisen Twin Angels, 4 OAVs from 1995.

3/ Inju Seisen XX, 4 OAVs from 1997.

"Twin Dolls" was properly released in USA, uncensored and unedited.
"Twin Angels" and "XX" were grouped together when coming in USA, with the generic name "Twin Angels". The 8 OAVs, each about 25 mn long, became 4 OAVs of about 45 mn. The Wikipedia page of "Twin Angels" tells about it.
And there was a heavy editing to hide any involvment of Lord Onimaro, which look like a young kid even so he is a demon incarnation, into sexual activity. This link gives a summary of what has been cut.

I know also two occurence of hentai editing in USA:

Minerva no Kenshi OAV 1 (Fencer of Minerva): The "stimulation" of Diana in the nomads' tent was slightly cut.
Shin Reyon Densetsu OAV 1 (Legend of Reyon): The most explicit shots were replaced by slow motion around them.

I will add that there is a second OAV of Shin Reyon Densetsu, called "Mou Hitori no Flair", never released in USA. I'm working on doing a proper release for the series, but don't ask me when I'm finished with it.

There is also a case of missing episode in the "Inma Dai Toshi" (Beast City) series, there is a third episode which has been "forgotten".

Also Lunatic Night series is missing a proper release for episode 3, but it can be found online, raw and uncensored (why????).

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
gringo you just lit my interest in twin angel series again
I've never seen unc version until now because the last time I saw it was on my VHS
red case founding an uncensored jp version of NSN maybe can apply to twin angels ?? :please:

this thread is extremely interesting for me and should be the place of exchanging info on those important deleted sex scenes or a series which have major editing in uncensored version

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
reg. Kokudo-Oh: we know now that there are uncensored versions or parts of it of episode 5, I try to find one complete and uncensored. I´ll keep u informed...

reg. a forbidden time: although file had uncensored jap. prefix the version was still censored, I keep on looking for the big one...

Many "forgotten" episodes had not been released only due to profit thinking, it was easier to make 2 maiden diaries dvds with 2 eps only instead of releasing a third one, business has no place for collectors, and it has no heart for them either...

that´s the fate of Jibiriru 2 ep. 3 too...

After many tries I managed to divide my Twin Angels / Twin Dolls into 2 correct named folders...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
gringo you just lit my interest in twin angel series again
I've never seen unc version until now because the last time I saw it was on my VHS
red case founding an uncensored jp version of NSN maybe can apply to twin angels ?? :please:

Actually I got a hand on a Italian version (covering the "Inju Seisen Twin Angels" part), which seems to be completely uncensored AND unedited. Now since it has also italian dub, I must find a way to put all japanese dialogue and subtitles on it. Don't repeat it because it's a secret ... :whisper:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Actually I got a hand on a...
Don't repeat it... :whisper:

What? Where? Why?

I am blind, dumb and deaf anyway...

...what did you write...

to become serious again: existance of episode 5 of Kokudo-Oh / the black eye king 黒瞳皇 UNCENSORED hereby confirmed! Isheildo, Bellshil and Ariel completely brought back to (uncensored) life, not to forget the beautiful Irene (my favorite)...

To be found in share:

file name: (18禁アニメ) (無修正) 黒瞳皇 第5話 [640x480 WMV9].avi
hash: b2f379449fc66145eb500dd4f33cd6086fa41bc9

another riddle solved (thx to my weird thinking...)...

...but, for me this series is licensed, as I think the licensing company owns the right for all eps, although ep. 5 had not been released, so I´m not gonna post it as a new thread, someone else however...

let me see what can be found... -->

Seijuden Twin Dolls
【18禁アニメ 無修正】 淫獣聖戦聖獣伝ツインドールズ1.avi
【18禁アニメ 無修正】 淫獣聖戦 聖獣伝ツインドールズ2.avi
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦 聖獣伝 ツインドールズ 1 (640x480 DivX50 1150kbps 25fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦 聖獣伝 ツインドールズ 2 (640x480 DivX50 1150kbps 25fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
-----
Inju Seisen Twin Angels
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦~[01&02][Uncut] (640x480 DivX50 1150kbps 25fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦~[03&04][Uncut] (640x480 DivX50 1151kbps 25fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
(18禁アニメ) 淫獣聖戦ツインエンジェル 1&2 (北米版無修正) [44m29s 640x480 WMV9 48KHz 192Kbps].avi
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦 ツインエンジェル 3&4 (聖戦シリーズ3作目 & 4作目 640x480 高画質版).avi
(18禁アニメ)淫獣聖戦ツインエンジェル 快楽大全 無修正).avi
(18禁アニメ)淫獣聖戦1 ツインエンジェル(無修正).avi
(18禁アニメ)淫獣聖戦ツインエンジェル4( 無修正).mpg
-----
Inju Seisen XX
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦XX 1 魔王新生篇 (640x480 DivX502 1696kbps 24fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
(18禁アニメ無修正)淫獣聖戦XX Vol.2 鬼畜都市篇 [27m37s 640x480 DivX5].avi
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦XX 3 姉妹奈落篇 (640x480 DivX502 1433kbps 24fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦XX 4 羽衣飛翔篇 (640x480 DivX502 1605kbps 24fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
(18禁アニメHシーン) 淫獣聖戦XX 天津姉妹 処女喪失シーン (北米版無修正 640x480 DivX).avi

let´s see which dl´s can be finished and what it will be...

first result: each of the [uncut] versions is about 8 mins. longer than the cut ones (53 mins instead of 45 mins)...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I am blind, dumb and deaf anyway...

It's funny that everytime I'm joking on something, you take it seriously.

Anyway to summarize the problem, japanese have censored/unedited version of Twin Angels/Inju Seisen XX, americans have uncensored/edited version. Italians were more lucky to get Twin Dolls/Twin Angels released with the generic name "Twin Dolls", uncensored/unedited. See the first picture attached.

An evidence to have found a "complete" version is only valid for the italian releases (only in VHS from "Yamato Video" I believe). It was also broadcasted on an italian channel "Canal Jimmy". I give a screenshot (second picture attached) of the first episode to show what you should see if you would have a "complete" version.

A side note:

無修正 (mushuusei) doesn't mean "uncensored" but something like "original version" e.g. "least censored version" for japanese people. It can mean uncensored if they use the western material as reverse-imported source. It is still a good sign when you have it in a filename.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
It's funny that everytime I'm joking on something, you take it seriously.

actually I was making a joke about it too, I won´t take things like that seriously at all...

except the "god" thing, I believe in him, but I am none. And your post wasn´t meant seriously too at that time, I know...

But there were some others too I was not pleased about...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Actually I got a hand on a Italian version (covering the "Inju Seisen Twin Angels" part), which seems to be completely uncensored AND unedited. Now since it has also italian dub, I must find a way to put all japanese dialogue and subtitles on it. Don't repeat it because it's a secret ... :whisper:

LOL gringo, you must suceed man :moe:, turned out the files found by red were bogus :lols: :secret:
I think both video and sound can be merged with video editing programs (italian dub video + jp sound censored one) but the tricky thing is the timing, good luck !!!
you'll be rewriting history :lols:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
LOL kokudo ou ep 5 is not popping on my share along with twin angels filenames....
whats wrong with my share ? :lols:
@ gringo, any luck with the italian twin angels project :please:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
LOL kokudo ou ep 5 is not popping on my share along with twin angels filenames....
whats wrong with my share ? :lols:

have you set a trigger for the hash I mentioned? Or shall we go the eMule way?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

I have catched the file "(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦~[03&04][Uncut] (640x480 DivX50 1151kbps 25fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi"

The file for episodes 01&02 doesn't start ... :perhaps:
(Share Hash is a935d0b1e4fef4ddfdd669fac68c161112415a76
for those interested).

The video is really uncut, like somebody already put the japanese audio on the italian video. No subs of course. The quality is reasonable from VHS rip, look the capture from OAV 3, not seen on american DVD.

Having this available there is two possibilities:

-To ask for some "team" to do a complete sub since many long scenes do not exist on usual fansubs.
-To insert the missing scenes "as it is" in an already existing fansub and leave them unsubbed.

With option 1, the problem is to find people to do it of course.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I caught both (1+2 uncut and 3+4 uncut), they are running fine with no problems.

to repeat for share:

(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦~[01&02][Uncut] (640x480 DivX50 1150kbps 25fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
hash: a935d0b1e4fef4ddfdd669fac68c161112415a76

(18禁アニメ 無修正) 淫獣聖戦~[03&04][Uncut] (640x480 DivX50 1151kbps 25fps MP3 48kHz 128kbps).avi
hash: 73cb949e41d2f7435bef3ba4a664987d0e677ef0

I´ll put 1+2 into upload folder.

adssv

Oct 29, 2008
Would it be possible for someone that has the uncut Twin Angels/Dolls episodes to put together a torrent for those of us that haven't been able to find it on our own. Also, does anyone have a good location to find the "lost" third episode of Beast City?