A compendium on adult titles released in USA (US-licensed and DLsite forbidden list)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Noted for Choisuji. Actually Magical Moe was already on the list, under the schoolzone label. That could explain why you couldn't find remaining threads. :joker:

There are and were no threads of Magical Moe ever here at A-O, if there had been one or some I would have found them as deleted items, but not even deleted threads / posts are to be found of that title. Release date must be around end of 2007, at a time when the A-O hentai anime section was more half dead then half living...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
elgringo14, please add "Mahou Shoujo Ai San" (Milky Platinum) series to the banned list, as Anime Antena was involved in the production of this title, that´s why it may not be posted here -> DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST [DMCA]

As Erobeat had subbed the title I expect more threads / posts to come, I already took care of the entries Shocwave made today.

And please remove Twin Dolls from the allowed to be posted part as Kitty Media is going to do the re-release of the old SoftCel Pictures VHS release (just in case you did not do that already).

Thx.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
elgringo14, please add "Mahou Shoujo Ai San" (Milky Platinum) series to the banned list, as Anime Antena was involved in the production of this title, that´s why it may not be posted here -> DO NOT UPLOAD: LIST [DMCA]

As Erobeat had subbed the title I expect more threads / posts to come, I already took care of the entries Shocwave made today.

Sir yes sir.

And please remove Twin Dolls from the allowed to be posted part as Kitty Media is going to do the re-release of the old SoftCel Pictures VHS release (just in case you did not do that already).

Thx.

I did it as soon as I saw the announcement :joker:
Though I probably forgot to publish that list :notagain:

I also updated the status of the latest re-releases (Stepmother's Sin and Temptation).

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Blood Shadow as a re-release by Critical Mass Video (ex Anime18) is a new title to be updated as well please - entry already made in the new releases Sep./Oct. 2010. (09-07).

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
List updated with the latest releases and re-releases, more Pixy madness, and one important change:

Most of the DLsite material (except all that belong to the Anime-Antena group, Pixy, Valkyria, etc) is removed from the forbidden list.

Have fun and don't break other rules with that (like uploading some subbed by [Erobeat]).

biohrd

Akiba Citizen
Oct 26, 2008
Thanks elgringo14. Finally I can easy find title, which I musn't post here :)