DO NOT UPLOAD: list - updated July 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The DO NOT UPLOAD: list has been updated:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21755

Please note that ANY in the U.S. licensed release of any H-anime may not be posted on Akiba-Online anymore, existing threads in the hentai anime torrent section and the DDL section as well had to be removed.

This affects even releases which have been licensed already but a U.S. release has not been published yet, this for example is the still missing episode 4 of Jiburiru the devil angel II by Milky which already has been licensed by Kitty Media !!!

The companies, which material may not be posted anymore are:

This was to be expected since a long time...

09-02-2009 / redrooster

ShibariMaster

Nov 8, 2008
I understand and agree with you, your aim being to keep this place running, and I wil never blame you for this !
Nevertheless, I want to say that I can't agree with the US point of view which is to claim their property anything they can buy, whoever is the real creator !!!
Most of all, the idea that the Net is their property as it has been created in Europe, not in the US is an awful lie ...

X-Death

X-Shinigami
Mar 28, 2008
A question, why nutech is listed there? I think some of the stuff of that company can be posted since they already lost the rights or hold to distribute the Uncensored/licensed by them...

not sure about this though since it's an old information that I read way way back..
or I'm missing something here? or it just what this site is "no US stuff"...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
It is still possible that another US company take over any Nutech license at any time. It is really happening on a regular basis (just check the "new releases" threads). Immoral Sisters II is the last title taken from the vault.
I honestly doubt everything from them will get re-released, right now 42 series are waiting for being picked up. But we make them forbidden as a preventive action.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
yeah, it´s just a preventive action we took to avoid any trouble for the site, just like we banned Amorz or SoftCel Pictures titles. We do not need to be kicked in our ass first just to be more careful then.

Indeed not all Anime18, NuTech Digital or SoftCel Pictures titles will get a re-release as it seems, we just have to stay patient to see what will happen in the future...

hkun

Hentai Sama
May 21, 2010
is there a way i can type the title of the anime hentai to know if its ok to post here or not? thanks sorry Im noob

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The Linda manga link does not work and they are blocking foreign IPs on the Japanese part of their site.
I guess they don't want any foreigns view their manga. So can we post Linda manga since its unavailable to buy?
:puzzled:

No, you can´t. Linda material still is banned and will stay banned material. It is absolutely independent from blocking foreign IP´s or whether the material can be bought or not.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Important update:

Most of the DLsite material (except all that belong to the Anime-Antena group, Pixy, Valkyria, etc) is removed from the forbidden list.

As I just said, the Pixy/Valkyrie/Anime-Antena stuff must not be posted, as it was the case before.

Please look at the detailed list in order to not make mistakes:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161819

That does not overcome other rules, like the double posting rule.