10 videos to get your dick rock hard

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
We still have a good summer weather here but we usually have the 4 seasons. Last year, during the winter, it snowed during couple of days. So, I also have to deal with appropriate clothes, even if I do it online lol.

My post was BJ centered, not on purpose though. It just that those movies came in mind when I tried to pic 10 titles. And I have a thing for snake tongue girls, so the Shabu Shabu series has some good titles. XRW-197, she doesn't really have a snake tongue, but she's just fantastic. On the other side, in XRW-257, Nonomiya Misato does have a snake tongue. She is still active and I have a lot of her movies.

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
What did you think of Yuuno Hoshi? For me, she was a once in a lifetime BJ expert! I also think she was attractive, had great legs, her cowgirl game was in point and she took creampies!

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Oh yeah I really like Yuuno Hoshi. The girl's body is always an important point when I pick an actress. The girl can have the best skills, if she is out of shape, I move on to someone else. That's why Yuuno is the BJ queen. I could have done a top 10 with her only lol, that's why I selected other girls.

Yogisha

Jul 30, 2017
SakanaScachou- Thanks especially for HTMS-117- downloading now but watched the trailer_ Hitomi Enjoji getting fucked with that power vibrator is enough to keep you hard all day-thanks!

LOL at the English translation of the HTMS-117 title "A Mature Woman The Pitcher And The Catcher"
seems fitting for a lesbian flick.

Reactions: nandaziza

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...this forum's gone quiet. I'll think up a new top 10 category...Maybe that'll get things moving again. Maybe...top ten Reverse Molester/Reverse r*** videos. Maybe top ten Handjobs & Footjobs. ...I'll think of something & yet get back to you guys. Everyone, have a great week!

1) CJOD-230
Slender Actresses, SATOU Eru & KAGAMI Mari perform some great aggressive reverse harassment, featuring some good, strong tekoki (handjobs) and exhorting the men they're overtaking to finish with some well-earned nakadashi (creampies)!
CJOD-230 [Chijo Heaven] Seduced by Girlfriend's Yankee Older Sister.jpg

2) JJAA-026
Voyeur style production (cameras placed to look "hidden") that
puts the viewer in the break room where a married part-time middle aged woman enjoys secretly bringing
young, h
andsome co-workers for a little reverse nanpa nakadashi fun!
JJAA-026  [Juku Onna JAPAN: Emmanuelle] Hitozuma Arubaito Reverse Nanpa Nakadashi in Breakroom.jpg

3) DANDY-648

Schoolgirl and Friends Bought A Camcorder and Did Reverse Chikan on Strange Men.
DANDY-648 [2019-02-07 230mins].jpg

4) JUY-581
Madonna 15th Anniversary Commemoration Episode!
Reverse 3P Train on Unsuspecting Passenger
Mito Kana & Haruka Ayane
JUY-581 Madonna 15th Anniversary Reverse 3P Mito Kana & Haruka Ayane.jpg

5) SDDE-472
Marie Konishi, Hirose Umi, Miko Haniu
3 Schoolgirls tie up male classmate and use him for their pleasure. During the final assault he escapes and reverses the reverse.
SDDE-472-1 schoolgirl reverse r*** nakadashi.jpg

7) GVH-024 [GLORY QUEST] "Don't waste it!" Licking All The Semen! MORISAWA Kana
13gvh024pl.jpg

8) SW-694 [SWITCH] Reverse Chickan OL Bus tekoki-big butts in black stockings
Kimura Narumi-Misora Hana-Mori Hotaru
SW-694-1 [SWITCH] Reverse Chickan OL Bus.jpg

9)
NHDTB-390 [NATURAL HIGH] Slippery Thighs Temptation Reverse Chikan ashikoki
NHDTB-390 [NATURAL HIGH] reverse chikan ashikoki leg jobs.jpg

10) HUNTA-262 schoolgirl bus reverse chikan
HUNTA-262 schoolgirl bus reverse chikan.jpg

-Sakana

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
... greatly appreciated!

Agreed on sdde-486. The scene where some of the audience members are playing with themselves as they watch a couple make love on stage used to be one of my "go to" scenes.

And I miss the "Black Gyaru" thing too! It's not popular in Japan anymore so we don't see the videos but I thought SOME of those deep tans were really sexy!

-Sakana

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
...top ten Reverse Molester/Reverse r*** videos.
1) CJOD-230 Slender Actresses, SATOU Eru & KAGAMI Mari perform some great aggressive reverse harassment...with some...creampies!
2) JJAA-026 married...middle aged woman...secretly bringing young, handsome co-workers for a little reverse nanpa nakadashi fun!
3) DANDY-648 Schoolgirl and Friends Bought A Camcorder...Reverse Chikan...
4) JUY-581 Reverse 3P Train on Unsuspecting Passenger Mito Kana & Haruka Ayane
5) SDDE-472 Marie Konishi, Hirose Umi, Miko Haniu 3 Schoolgirls tie up male classmate and use him for their pleasure.

I finally finished my list. Scroll up. Check it out.

-Sakana

RestHope

May 30, 2022
1. JUFD-803 Sakura Nene
jufd803-pl.jpg

2. SSNI-352 Kano Yura
ssni352-pl.jpg

3. MIGD-682 Hatano Yui
MIGD682_2.jpg

4. MIGD-545 Ioka Kanako (Morisawa Kanako)
MIGD545_2.jpg

5. KV-225 Sasaki Reina
kv-225-00.jpg

6. JUFD-614 Egami Shiho
jufd614-pl.jpg

7. AVOP-009 Komukai Minako
AVOP009_2.jpg

Reactions: Nasu no shogun